Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    digerati is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    70

    swolecat hows my breakfast?

    This morning I had 2 peices toast and 2 whole/3 whites all scrambled (eggs) and half a banana.

    How is that for a "good" breakfast?

    By The Way
    There is a nice IRC chat channel on Efnet #bodybuilding that you or anyone should step into from time to time.

  2. #2
    *Narkissos*'s Avatar
    *Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Barbados
    Posts
    16,357
    Nice advertising

  3. #3
    SMYL_GR8's Avatar
    SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    1,546
    Quote Originally Posted by digerati
    This morning I had 2 peices toast and 2 whole/3 whites all scrambled (eggs) and half a banana.

    How is that for a "good" breakfast?

    By The Way
    There is a nice IRC chat channel on Efnet #bodybuilding that you or anyone should step into from time to time.
    1. Was the toast whole wheat?
    2. How much do you weigh and how much protein remains in your daily diet?
    3. When is your next meal and what does it consist of?
    4. With the information given above alone, that breakfast needs some more protein. Can't comment on the carbs because I don't know if you're bulking, cutting, trainining AM or PM, etc.

  4. #4
    digerati is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    70
    ok I train in the pm, I am 175, 5'7 I want to bulk clean.
    My body doesnt respond well to whole wheat products. Irritates my guts, so does dairy.

    I try to eat every 2.5 to 3 hours.
    I was thinking my next meal would be 1 can tuna, some dill relish and some mayo.

  5. #5
    digerati is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    70
    ohhh the bread 2 slices equal 26 carbs, 1 fat and 4 pro.

  6. #6
    SMYL_GR8's Avatar
    SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    1,546
    Quote Originally Posted by digerati
    ok I train in the pm, I am 175, 5'7 I want to bulk clean.
    My body doesnt respond well to whole wheat products. Irritates my guts, so does dairy.

    I try to eat every 2.5 to 3 hours.
    I was thinking my next meal would be 1 can tuna, some dill relish and some mayo.
    With 6 meals/day, you would need MINIMUM 30g pro/meal. With 4g/egg white, you do the math.

  7. #7
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by digerati
    This morning I had 2 peices toast and 2 whole/3 whites all scrambled (eggs) and half a banana.

    How is that for a "good" breakfast?

    By The Way
    There is a nice IRC chat channel on Efnet #bodybuilding that you or anyone should step into from time to time.
    You should post your threads so EVERYONE can chime in, don't direct them to one person only. I see that as rude towards the others who help out here.

    As far as a "good" breakfast, that is a far cry from being remotely "GOOD" whether you are bulking/cutting/maintaining/starving/fasting/binging/etc. Coupled w/no stats/goals/etc., there is really no point to the post I'm afraid.

    ~SC~

  8. #8
    digerati is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    70
    ouch man you are tough! My bad on the directing it at you.

    I though this might be remotely a decent breakfast...since its not ...what is?
    I cant eat anything oat based or wheat based or dairy.

  9. #9
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Nah man, I'm not "tough", I was just giving you some "brutal honesty"

    You will want to check out the "how to bulk" post atop the page for a good general guide that will set you on your way.

    ~SC~

  10. #10
    donbone is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    103
    swolecat that pic of you in your signature is AWESOME! That has got to be one of the most inspirational ones I have ever seen. You look like one of the anatomy charts I have to study.

    Great work!!

  11. #11
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Thank you!

    ~SC~

  12. #12
    steve0's Avatar
    steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    3,995
    Quote Originally Posted by digerati
    ouch man you are tough! My bad on the directing it at you.

    I though this might be remotely a decent breakfast...since its not ...what is?
    I cant eat anything oat based or wheat based or dairy.

    depending on ur goals .....if ur cuttin eat about 9-12 egg whites with cream of rice or brown rice since u dont eat oats...if your bulking eat the same thing just add a healthy choice of EFA"S

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •