Thread: Cheat Meal...

insanepump621 is offline Member

Cheat Meal...

just wondering if it matters if my cheat meal is on a training day. I usually cheat on Fridays but with my new schedule i know train on Fridays. Can it stay or shud i move it to an off day?

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Your choice it really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. But it'd prolly be better to do on on an off day so you can get your proper PWO nutrition in after training.

insanepump621 is offline Member
    yeah PWO nutrition was my main concern, but i can train early on Fridays to get PWO in at 10 and PPWO in at 11 and cheat at night. Does that work?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    When I cheat I always do it on a training day, and usually after I train. Even if the cheat meal doesn't really fit the ideal pwo ratios of carbs/pro, and has fat in it, who cares.

It just seems easier to eat a ton of shit food after a good leg workout. It's all mental, yes, but whatever works!

~SC~

mitch911 is offline Member
    yea right on....i guess it makes me work my legs even harder as i am genetically handicapped and need all the intensity durring the workout i make each rep count and push myself jus to get to that twinkie lol very rewarding as i pound i get my pwo shake in (candy) and then cheat with a whole bag of pasta then maybe som desert a lil later....but for the past 3 weeks since ive been moved my cheat day to legs day(sunday) i dont go overboard on the cheat because i feel so dam tired and bloated from the leg workout..props to swoles leg workout...cant wait till i finish gettin rid of my gut so i can start bulking again and watch the progression of the squats fly up

Thread Information