POWERSTROKE is offline Associate Member

Fastest way to lose body fat safely

What is the fastest way to drop 20 pounds of fat, or even better, turn it into muscle ? I dont want to lose any muscle. Whats good to eat throughout the day? Any supplements or AS ? Thanks

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    Your asking for a miracle. First off we need background information, what are your stats? What does you diet and training regimine look like?

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    DNP ...oh you said safely, never mind...

If you want more help then answer the questions asked by Iwan2bsolid2....we need to know some stats...

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    thats like asking how do you turn chicken breast into prime red steak!! it just doesnt happen lol the oldest myth in the book i remember as a kid it was always talked about turning fat to muscle!

anyway u got to many questions start with the basics and give us some stats what about your diet? how is it? what about training? body weight>?? body fat?? would make it easier

peace

BIGBry is offline Junior Member
    Anabolic diet ask Mario.

POWERSTROKE is offline Associate Member
    I am 5'11", 235, 14.5%BF, blond hair, blue eyes... Been working out on and off for 3-4 years, but pretty seriously for 6 months. I need help with the diet. I want to drop down to 8-9% BF. Any suggestions ?
    I do my cardio and lift, I just need a push in the right direction. Thanks

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    is ur hair heavy? just wondering lol

anyway here goes eat 6-8 meals per day small meals and often is the key, work out your diet i would say most people would recomend about 2100 kals as a cutting diet at your weight I would go a little lower myself but thats just me and you dont want to lose muscle so slower is better and see what works for you. I would eat about 300g protein 150g carbs and make up the rest with fats better if u use supps like flax and omega 3 oils. Start your diet about here and if u dont start to lose then lower the carbs slightly i dont go below 100g per day myself cos i find i feel energyless and no strength for lifting, Split up your training to cardio in the am weights in the evening if you can 40-50mins 5 days per week is what i do but a little less is ok. If you want you can look into clen or eca stacks, not sure on your steroid usage or if you have any if so you can look into good ways to maintain muscle mass and diet harder. What else do you want to know??

peace

Pembo is offline Junior Member
    Good advice Jason.

What about if he did his cardio in the morining before breakfast at a target heart rate of about 60% so he gets maximum fat burning effect for his cardio.

Target heart rate would probably be between 110-125 bpm (depending on age) which is a slow jog or a quick walk. A quick walk for 30 minutes when you first get up isn't to much to ask for a cut body is it?

Thread Information