Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

Arrow Anyone watch the Food Network?

I watch it all the time. I am really into cooking, and I love the shit Bobby Flay makes...damn he can cook. Jackie Malouf is hot as shit too. If I weren't so into Body building I would probably go to culinary school, but I know that I can't cause I'd eat too damn much fatty shit. I try to modify the things they cook to fit into my diet regimine. The naked chef is a pretty damn good show too. That guy cracks me up, with all the words he comes up with. Too me cooking is like artwork, I love to be creative. I love to cook for people, and to see their enjoyment. It is alot harder than you may think to have everything turn out just right...and can be very disapointing when it doesn't. Also expensive. Just thought I'd share that

SOLID

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    I watch the food network as well! Cooking is one of my hobbies both because I love to eat quality food and I'm broke. Wolfgang Puck is one of my favorite's, but for practicality it's Rachael .... I don't remember her name but it's the 30 minute meals chick.

xenithon is offline Member
    i got to see some american cooking channel once when on holiday and I must agree it was good. BUT, alas, when I got satellit installed at my house, we didn't get that one, we got CFN, Carlton Food Network - from the UK. Now THAT IS WHAT I CALL COOKING. no offense to americans or anything, but it was really my personal preference what i saw on cfn, so much more passion, much more experimentation and diversity. i guess i didnt prefer the usa one was cause they only cooked american food. great if you are a nationalist but not if you enjoy wolrd cooking and fusion of many cultures. as you may have picked up, i too love cooking - after all I enjoy eating so much so rather eat something superb which i made myself

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Hobby like a MoFo.
    Malouf is pretty good. I like the Naked Chef(kind of a wierd guy though) and Emril-BAM

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    The food network has a lot of diversity. It must have changed since the last time you saw it, because they got everything from Italian to Iron chef.

Deadend is offline Associate Member

Re: Anyone watch the Food Network?

Originally posted by Iwan2bsolid2
    I watch it all the time. I am really into cooking, and I love the shit Bobby Flay makes...damn he can cook. Jackie Malouf is hot as shit too. If I weren't so into Body building I would probably go to culinary school, but I know that I can't cause I'd eat too damn much fatty shit. I try to modify the things they cook to fit into my diet regimine. The naked chef is a pretty damn good show too. That guy cracks me up, with all the words he comes up with. Too me cooking is like artwork, I love to be creative. I love to cook for people, and to see their enjoyment. It is alot harder than you may think to have everything turn out just right...and can be very disapointing when it doesn't. Also expensive. Just thought I'd share that

SOLID
    Dude what if Emeril had said "I love to cook but I won't go to culinary school cause no one else in the country is gonna eat this cajun shit." I would love to turn the tv on and see a bodybuilder with his own cooking show, explaining tasty but clean recipes to everyone. i can tell from the recipes you've posted on here that you are very creative and would probably make an awesome chef. Go to culinary school bro, don't hold yourself back.

hahaha, thanks- wouldn't that be funny- Iw2bs2, cooking on tv? Well I know what you mean bro, if you have a passion for something then you should go with it. But really I have thought about it, and it would require me to cook and eat and taste alot of shit that is not on the BB regimine. I have a eating problem, I love food- used to be a fat kid when I was younger, since I started BB I've learned to eat properly. I'd be scared I'd fall of the wagon and have to commit myself to BULKING, cause there's no way to stick to a diet when attempting something like that. Thanks for the encouragement though Deadend- I'm not really a school person I've come to find that I'm not all of a sudden going to like it and get motivated( I'm 24 still trying to get my GE done- DONT LAUGH) I just get sick of going to class after the first 4-5 weeks in...partly cause I don't have that passion for anything in particular relating to school. But, mabey it would be worth looking into since the passion is there and I would stay interested?
    Last edited by Iwan2bsolid2; 05-16-2002 at 03:51 PM.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    BAM

I love that Emeril. I watch it sometimes. The show I really hated is the one with those two fat British women who cook everything with lots of lard Its like encouraging people to eat like crap.

BTW solid I love to cook too. I have since I was a little boy. I just don't like the cleaning part.

Originally posted by RON
    BAM

I love that Emeril. I watch it sometimes. The show I really hated is the one with those two fat British women who cook everything with lots of lard Its like encouraging people to eat like crap.

BTW solid I love to cook too. I have since I was a little boy. I just don't like the cleaning part.

THose ladies were funny as hell though- hahaha.

fat as all sh$t but funny.

Thread Information