wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver

hellnbak's nutrition for today

tell me wut you think guys

meal 1-8:00am= two servings oatmeal plain- 40 grams carbs
    6 egg whites and 2 egg yolks
    1 scoop whey protein (20 grams protein)

meal 2-11:00am=1 chicken breast(30 grams pro)
    1/4 cup rice (40 grams carbs)
    1 scoop pro(20 grams pro)

meal 3(post workout)-2:00= 2 scoops whey protein
    1 bottle powerade

meal 4(1hr post workout)-3:00= 1 can tuna= 40 grams protein
    2 whole eggs
    1/2 cup rice (80 grams carbs)

meal 5-6:00pm= 1 chicken breast(30 grams protein)
    1/4 cup rice ( 40 grams carbs)
    brussel sprouts (till im full)

meal 6-9:00= 1 can of tuna(40 grams protein)

meal 7- 12:00= 1 scoop protein.

please help me to as where i should add more or less protein and carbs please,thank you all. please critique all aspects of this for me.

Pembo is offline Junior Member
    Are you bulking or cutting? If bulking a few more carbs at 9.00. Also add some flax seed oil to your 12.00 shake if whey protein. If it's casien then leave it as it is.

BIG R is offline Member
    Hellnbak

Where is all of your RED MEAT? There are all kinds of vitamins and minerals in the Red Meat that help for Full Muscle. Especially if you want to pack on mass. Are you Pre-contest and want to delete the reds or something? Do you want to get leaner? If that is the case try the protien shake by Nexus called FAT BURNING WHEY. It worked good. If not, I'd recomend at least 1-2 servings of red meat per day in your meals 1-7. You will see the difference. Promise.

Big R.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    alright guys, thank you a lot for the replies. here are my stats:

6'2 264 lbs @ 17% bodyfat on the calculators.

this nutritional regimen that I am following right now is pre-bulking. I will up carb intake after I begin using steroids . The reason I am doing this is to see how much lean mass I can accumilate before adding AAS. I will continue a strict regimen for 6 weeks and at that point up my carb intake and begin using steroids. My cycle will be as planned.

week 1-10
    test E. @ 800mg/wk
    equipoise @ 400mg/wk

week 6-10
    fina @ 75mg/day

week 13
    begin clomid therapy.

all help will be appreciated

I will also be running arimidex during the duration of my cycle as needed. and bye the way this will be my third cycle. My first cycle was a joke. it was pre-anabolicreview days and my knowledge was close to nothing. my second cycle was a huge sucess using the previous diet that i posted above but with added carbs. I went from 236 @ 17% b/f to 278 @ 18% b/f over a year period. and i am now satisfied with my cycle of last year at 264 @ 17%. thank you for any imput. bye the way i am 18
    Last edited by str82hellnback; 06-10-2002 at 09:58 AM.

no one else has any input? bump

Thread Information