Thread: keto binge.

coffeejunky is offline Junior Member

keto binge.

Anyways i added it all up and im going to guess im about 3000 over maintenance. I started keto a week ago and decided to carb up as my workout the night prior was pretty bad. Anyways im wondering where all the calories could have gone.

Macros where probably something like this 200 fat (yeah i know lol) 700carb 200pro i know why it happend. High calorie deficit and long nights at work. Im just wondering what probably happend to all the calories...at work bored lol. Im guessing 500 maybe went to muscle repair, 1000 to glycogen stores, and maybe 1500 just stored as fat? That sound reasonable?

But add tren and prop into it. Where do you think the calories ended up?

Please only educated anwsers, no broscience.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    It's ridiculous to sit here and wonder what percentage of calories went to what. If you ate at 3000 over maintenance and had a ton of fat plus high carb, chances are you definitely stored bodyfat. Assuming your glycogen levels were fairly depleted (a binge like this after only 1 week of keto? wtf bro?), I'm sure a good portion went to repair and/or stores, but no doubt there was some spill over.

How do you feel?

coffeejunky is offline Junior Member
    I feel good. Had a great leg day...one of the best in months to be honest lol.

Im not worried about where the calories went, just curious where they could have gone.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    They could have and probably did get used for everything you listed.

Thread Information