AlexLifter is offline New Member

How do you guys adjust your calorific surplus whilst gaining weight on a cycle?

Like always, I have to clarify the fact I'm actually 26 and not 18 as my profile seems to say. I've try adjusting the settings but I can't access the "My Profile" tab.

Say, hypothetically, your calorie maintenance was 2500 calories and so you began eating at a 500 calorie surplus on your first cycle. Obviously you're going to be gaining a good deal of weight and your TDEE is going to increase therefore so too is your calorific surplus.

How do you typically account for this? I was thinking about just adding 100 calories to my diet every 2-3 weeks but I don't want to get carried away and put on a chit load of fat. I took a bit of time figuring out my exact TDEE (around 2850). The calculators used online can't particularly be trusted either; they tend to give very skewed results.

Also, say you were to gain 15 - 25 lbs, how would you know where your calorie maintenance is so that you can then eat around that value during and after PCT?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    (please PM admin so you can update your profile)

your TDEE is based on activity levels, NOT the steroids you take. in fact, Tren improves protein synthesis (utilizes the protein you do eat more efficiently than without tren)

then, as your weight goes up, you recalculate your TDEE regularly.

PM me and I can send you one of my macro calculators that will do this automatically in just seconds.

---Roman

Sorry, I know TDEE isn't related to steroids ; I was asking how you/most people go about recalculating their TDEE whilst on a cycle and experiencing fast gains? Do you tend just to use a calculator or do you, say, add 100 calories to your daily intake for every 5 lbs you gain?

I disregard whether on cycle or not.

I can recalculate constantly and quickly because of the calculator, based on any fluctuations with weight.

Calculating your entire nutrition plan should only take about 30 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I disregard whether on cycle or not.

I can recalculate constantly and quickly because of the calculator, based on any fluctuations with weight.

Calculating your entire nutrition plan should only take about 30 seconds.
    I don't think it's possible for me to send you PM due to the number of posts I have. Could you direct me to the calculator you were referring to, please? I've always just used fitnesspal.

yettibecsuse is offline Associate Member
    There are some online calculators that you can use when you get your total for each meal then use fitness pal to plan your meals

Quote Originally Posted by AlexLifter View Post
    I don't think it's possible for me to send you PM due to the number of posts I have. Could you direct me to the calculator you were referring to, please? I've always just used fitnesspal.

check your email

Thread Information