Weight: 175
    Bodyfat: 20%
    Bench: 175 x6

Split:
    Monday - Push
    Tuesday - Pull
    Wednesday -legs
    Repeat Thuesday-Saturday

Although my stats are pretty shit, I want to start taking bodybuilding seriously. I'm starting college soon and I want to be able to have a diet where I will lose fat pretty fast, and keep the little bit of muscle I have.
    I've tried to diet at 1800 calories (180p/150c/50f) with 20 minutes walking
    Cardio daily and my usual split.
    This routine works for about 4 or 5 days before I start feeling very weak and moody and have no energy to train. I'm not able to hit my normal numbers on my lifts either when on this diet.

So what should I do in order to lose fat very fast, keep muscle and have energy for college and not feel like shit on the diet?

Thanks !

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Trying not to dishearten you but fat loss is a relatively slow process. You will get some weeks where you ace it and lose 4lbs and some weeks where you put on despite upping your exercise regiment. There is no magical diet. You're calories are about right for cutting by the looks of it. If you're really not happy look up carb cycling... that might give you the extra boost you need. If in doubt up the cardio

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    read up on carb cycling...that may help you with your energy on training days.

Thread Information