J-F
    J-F is offline Associate Member

Unhappy lack of what ???

I am 5 week in into diet diet and had a bad week!
    I was/am not able to train, i feel really low in energie, my head turn and i feel like i am going to be sick...At night, feelings are the same but stronger...

In 4 week i have lost a total of 6 pounds (1.5 pound per week) so i guess my caloric intake is OK.

I always have my 8 hours of sleep almost every night...

The only thing that i could be bad is my carb intake. The only carb i have is oatmeal in the morning and PWO when working out...

maybe this amount of carb is too small for me ? (~80g) at 6"4 210 pounds...

first 4 weeks have been ok, but now this week was bad at all...

any advice guys ?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You may be-overtraining and your CNS is suffering.

What is your fat intake like in this time of reduced carbs?

~SC~

J-F
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    You may be-overtraining and your CNS is suffering.

What is your fat intake like in this time of reduced carbs?

~SC~
    SNC ?

Fat intake is about 80-90g per day comming from (Flax, almound, salmond)...

I know that in the family whe have alot of case of Diabetic and the other sugars-related thing ( i dont remember the name) maybe this is a link...

While im talking to you i just eated and hours ago my 50G carb oatmeal... and still feel bad ...

Ill go try to get two tblspoon of honney to see if it get the twist ... ( at the point I am i don't care about not loosing fat this week...)

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    CNS, not SNC........it's your Central Nervous System.

Perhaps your meal breakdowns, the workouts themselves and days per week/times, and the cardio you do/don't do can help to give more insight.

~SC~

J-F

thanks swole...

Yeah, ok, ill post my diet and workout routine..!

Were now 30 minutes after i had taken two tblspoon of honney... and i must say that i really feel better now...

what does that mean, should i incorporate sugars in my diet in order to feel ok ??

================================================== ======
    Diet

Meal 1

1 Cup Oatmeal
    1 Whey Scoop
    54g Carb, 35g Protein, 5g Fat = 399 cals

Meal 2

1/3 cup Almonds
    1 Whey Scoop
    9g Carb (5g Fiber), 32g Protein, 24g Fat = 357 Cals

Meal 3

1.5 Can Tuna
    1 Pita Bread
    1 Tbl spoon Mayo
    1 cup Veggies
    44g Carb, 45g Protein, 8g Fat = 436 Cals

Meal 4

1.5 Whey Scoop
    1.5 Tbl spoon Flax Oil
    0g Carb, 33g Protein, 20g Fat = 312 Cals

Meal 5

Any meat type (Chicken, Fish or Lean Red meat)
    1 Cup veggies
    If not Red meat, 1/4 Cup almonds
    10-15g Carb (Half from fiber), 40g Protein, 20g fat = 368 Cals

Meal 6

1 Can pink Salmond
    2 Tbl Spoon Natural Peanutt Butter
    5g Carb, 38g Protein, 21g Fat = 361 Cals

================================================== =

Workout :
    4 time lifting ( split into two days )
    5 time 40 min 65-75% cardio (2 time AM cardio, 3 time evening cardio)

Results in 4 week : 6 pounds, 2-3% BF lost

RockyX is offline Senior Member
    Say bro. I just had the same thing. I was at work (on my cutting diet), and noticed that every time I turned my head I got really sick. Even started throwing up. At first maybe I thought I started too high on my ECA amount......but it turned out to be a sinus infection. I didn't feel like I was having trouble with my sinuses, but that's what it was. Get to your doctor if it keeps up, maybe he can help. After I went to the doc and got some pills it was gone in 24 hrs.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    I had the same thing my first 2-3 weeks. i thought it was just the deprevation of carbs in my system. i only had my pwo shake and 3/4 cup of rice in ppwo meal and thought the day i would feel like ****. However it wasnt constant maybe 2-3 times a week for a period of 3 hours i would either take a teaspoon of dextrose in or a bottle of gatorade and it would feel a bit better. so it might be that give it a dry next time you feel that way... just my two cents..

Kim2884 is offline Female Member
    It sounds like you're experiencing periods of hypoglycemia...this happens to me sometimes, but usually only when I eat a lot of carbs (especially non-fibrous carbs) in one sitting and then don't eat anything for a little while after that (like on a cheat day after a breakfast of count chocula and nilla wafers). This is because insulin levels rise in response to a high carb meal and then fall off sharply a few hours later. I don't really know if this is your problem, especially since you're not eating refined carbohydrates and you're eating 6 meals a day...but if it doesn't get any better, I would try to cut down on carb portions in meals...like, only eat 1/2 cup of oats in the am, and only half the pita bread or something ( is this pita bread whole wheat or white?...the more fiber it has, the less chance there will be for it to cause an insulin spike). Also, make sure your meals are evenly spaced and no more than 3 hrs. apart. Again, I don't know if that has anything to do with it, but it's a possibility.

J-F
    Yeah, but i think it is more a deprevation of sugars then a deprevation of carbs...
    i mean i ate 40g carb form oatmeal and still felt bad, then i ate 20g cabr from honney (sugars) and felt good... maybe i could add some low Gi sugars as on or two apple in my diet ?

i won't stay exactly on this diet for next week, i have to tweak something... i could not work-out at all this week...

Thread Information