Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Delivered SP Cypionate instead of BP Enanthate today!

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Not to sound like a dick but thank god I never went though with my order there

5 months!?!?! That's way too long.

I know we can't give sources so I won't give mine but my orders come within a week and have reliable tracking usually 12-24hrs after I place my order.

Knock on wood, never an issue so far and the gear is good quality.

Sucks to read about all these issues, would be nice if we could all just hit up the local Pharma, I mean I can go in and say my knee hurts and they basically give you heroin...

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sh0tsf1red View Post
    Not to sound like a dick but thank god I never went though with my order there

5 months!?!?! That's way too long.

I know we can't give sources so I won't give mine but my orders come within a week and have reliable tracking usually 12-24hrs after I place my order.

Knock on wood, never an issue so far and the gear is good quality.

Sucks to read about all these issues, would be nice if we could all just hit up the local Pharma, I mean I can go in and say my knee hurts and they basically give you heroin...
    It's the same if I order from UK sources. Via airmail I get the shit in 3-5 days (I'm of euro).

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post

That sucks - take a pic and see if they'll reship
    It seems they will.

Anyone interested in a couple vials eq?

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post

It seems they will.

Anyone interested in a couple vials eq?
    By the looks of it you cant even give eq away lol
    Last edited by hollowedzeus; 05-22-2017 at 12:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    By the looks of it you cant even give eq away lol
    Maybe I can sell to some of the equine butchers we have over here (yes, we do eat horses...).

It's named equipoise after all. For sure I'm not pinning it, I don't like it's profile in the least.

I'm growing tired of sources and ugls already, over the last weeks it seems I've been using plain oil in place of Test... I've been feeling like killing someone. And oh, it was from a reputable lab. Maybe just a bad batch?

Test is cheap and convenient anyway and it's easy to see if it's fake (via bw), but with shit like Tren you never know... in the future I might source raw powder directly and batch my own oil instead.

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member

Maybe I can sell to some of the equine butchers we have over here (yes, we do eat horses...).

It's named equipoise after all. For sure I'm not pinning it, I don't like it's profile in the least.

I'm growing tired of sources and ugls already, over the last weeks it seems I've been using plain oil in place of Test... I've been feeling like killing someone. And oh, it was from a reputable lab. Maybe just a bad batch?

Test is cheap and convenient anyway and it's easy to see if it's fake (via bw), but with shit like Tren you never know... in the future I might source raw powder directly and batch my own oil instead.
    Guys round my neck of the woods told me that there was a source selling cooking oil instead of gear... that shit is fucked up.

There was a scandal a few years ago with food secretly being horse meat over here... shit went down

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man

Sourcing raw powder is harder to do than finding a good ugl.
    Raws are underdosed and fake just the same. Raw suppliers are freaking hard to find and most have a high enougb minimum order that if you do get busted you will catch a distributing charge. I just remembered you are in italy so I have no idea.
    hammerheart likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Raws are underdosed and fake just the same. Raw suppliers are freaking hard to find and most have a high enougb minimum order that if you do get busted you will catch a distributing charge. I just remembered you are in italy so I have no idea.
    I'm not sure if there's anything like a good ugl.

I'm three weeks into tren -e, and I'm feeling literally nothing, except minor heat, and a rather mellow feeling. I wonder if I'm doing deca in place of Tren.

At least my BP normalized after pinning legit Test again.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Guys round my neck of the woods told me that there was a source selling cooking oil instead of gear... that shit is fucked up.

There was a scandal a few years ago with food secretly being horse meat over here... shit went down
    I would eat horse and not give a damn.

I would eat horse and not give a damn.
    It doesn't taste much different than beef, but I prefer beef.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    I need my shit. I will never make the mistake of not ordering gear ahead again. I will just stock and stock and stock.
    "Patience, we always stand behind everything 100%"

Ok, so I need my test and npp plus 10 lbs of lean mass and a month of my life, and a florida vacation on cycle.
    All shit I lost waiting when I could have got it in twelve days...
    Im not bitching though, oh wait yes I am.
    I am bitching because I have the test level of a seven year old girl....

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have been gone a while, but sourcing good raws isnt nearly that hard. Most raw sources dont have crazy minimums. I have also seen far more garbage ugl products than garbage raws.

Obs if your hurting that bad shoot me a pm I can throw you a few vials of test as long as you live in the states. I dont want anything in return.
    hammerheart and xLoganx like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information