Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jstone

Thread: Confirmation on Test E brand

Heel94 is offline Junior Member

Confirmation on Test E brand

Anyone here familiar with/can confirm the validity of this Test E?

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Confirmation on Test E brand-image.jpeg   Confirmation on Test E brand-image.jpg  

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    If the lab name is composed of 2 words that begin with the letter "V", they are supposedly decent right now, but that can always change with a new batch of raws.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That is vv unless tbey changed there labels. I knew there old rep, and they knowingly sold bunk gear. They lab tested it and 4 out of 6 products failed. They were allowed to stay at one of the source boards. They are dirtbags of the lowest kind. If I could acces an old email account I even have copies of the lab tests. If you want more info I can go into detail.
    anoxicblaze likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    That is vv unless tbey changed there labels. I knew there old rep, and they knowingly sold bunk gear. They lab tested it and 4 out of 6 products failed. They were allowed to stay at one of the source boards. They are dirtbags of the lowest kind. If I could acces an old email account I even have copies of the lab tests. If you want more info I can go into detail.
    Shoot me a PM...are you sure this is from them? I looked into VV labs and couldn't find anything. Found a "v lab" but they got busted in 2015...I've definitely been growing on this stuff, is it possible it's not from the lab you're talking about?

My post got messed up. Thats not the lab I know of unless they changed labels. I checked and they have not.

Ok, so to clarify, you are saying the test e that I pictured above is NOT from the lab that knowingly sells bunk gear that you mentioned?

Yeah. The lab your using isn't the lab I was thinking of. My post should have said isn't not is.

Thread Information