Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: deca gyno

steelcurtain16 is offline Junior Member
    im considering 300wktest eth by brov ** decca 25 dbol ** a day for 8weeks

steelcurtain16 is offline Junior Member
    I forgot what should i use to prevent gyno winstol pills, arimidex nolvadex or what also what can i do to prevent hair loss dht blocker or rogain or propecia?????

Iflexit is offline New Member

Winstrol and Progesterone Gyno

Mike said:

"Ok here goes....the molecular changes required to make an AAS orally active also increases the binding and subsequent antagonism of the GCR (the C-17 alkylated steroids such as stanozolol , oxymethylone, methandrostenelone)

So essentially - those orals such as anadrol and especially winny are molecularly structured (in order to become active for oral administration) in such a way that the drug will bind to the progesterone receptor but is NOT progestogenic and acts in non AR mechanisms (AR = adrogen receptor) Whereas Deca IS progestogenic

Conclusion being that YES winny is effective in reducing the incidence of progesterone induced gyno"

Does that mean that only the ORAL version of Winny is efffective against progesterone gyno, but not the injectable?

vinnytheginni is offline New Member
    to everyone who added on this subject,

I have read all of it and will use the info for my next cycle, but i wondering. I have already used deca and towards the end of my cycle i started getting little rocks in my nipples. I figured it would go away, but it is now about 3 months later and they are still there. I was wondering if anyone knew what i could do to ge rid of this. There was plenty on preventing it, but not getting rid of it.

Thank you,

vinny

Tanksta is offline Junior Member
    Mike - You seem to know what you are talking about. How about putting together a Deca cycle for me? :-)

PumP~N~Swole is offline Associate Member
    Well not sure why Mike has quit on this topic I thought it was lovely lol. Course Theres some questions that has came up that mike hasn't answered or he's away. My question is this, you say the chances are slim to get gyno from deca with a 500mg cycle or less for 8 to 10 weeks and it would take alot to build up to get it, Lets say you did 300 or 400mg for 8-10wks and your body got some conversion to progesterone but no gyno now lets say 10 wks later or longer you decided to do the same cycle that little bit of conversion to progesterone does it go away or does it just stay there. If it leaves the body that would be ok on the other hand if it stays in the body every cycle you do there after will just keep stacking and stacking until sooner or later it's gyno. Mike or others care to clear this up for me. Soon I'm going to start a deca cycle.

Thanks,
    PNS

whackedmytoe is offline New Member

Don't forget a blood test for Pro

Don't forget that you can get, and should, a blood panel that will show your Pro levels...and thus give you a benchmark on where you stand and if you have levated levels to worry about. Also, according to Dan Duchaine the now dead Steriod Guru, Deca conversion is dependant on the individual; you are either at rish or not, no way to tell- and at levels below 500/mg a week the probability for anyone is very low, greater than 600/mg a week some risk, greater than 800/mg a week, a bit higher. At your dose I frankly wouldn't sweat it...and get a blood panel!

Harley

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    I hear otc vitex works for Deca ? Anyone know

bmfgsxr is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Game
    "A conversion into estrogen, that means an aromatizing process"

a conversion is not the same thing as aromatising, some steroids convert but do not aromatise.

Mike as usual passed this with flying colors and I look forward to learning more apart from winny being of use which I disagree on
    couple questions here. so what would you need to keep the deca from converting into progesteron since it doesnt belong in our bodies anyway. also, when taking winny with deca, does it hinder the effect on deca helping the joints? thanks

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    wow now that was a great thread!! this is why after surfing the boards everyday i come back to this one for all the info i can absorb. The minds on this board are just amazing.!!! Keep up the most excellent work bro's

bmfgsxr is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bmfgsxr
    couple questions here. so what would you need to keep the deca from converting into progesteron since it doesnt belong in our bodies anyway. also, when taking winny with deca, does it hinder the effect on deca helping the joints? thanks

nevermind, the ru486 will help the deca induced gyno. and winny will counteract the effects on the joints deca has.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member

Question

Hey guys I thought Bromocryptine was used to stop this

thepremier is offline Junior Member

Gyno From Last Cycle

Is there anything I can do about gyno that I got from a cycle of Fina, Anavar , and Winstrol ? I don't have very much under my left nipple, but I have a considerable amount under my right nipple. I was thinking I could take some Tamoxifen Citrate and Vitamin B6 to at least try to get rid of some of the gyno, I'll most likely have to have surgery to get rid of all of it though. Is it ever too late to run this stuff for gyno? Help would be greatly appreciated. Thanx

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Alright i just stumbled upon this thread i myself incured progesterone gyno i was taking 750 mg of sust and 300mg of deca 400mg of eq weekly for eight weeks
    ran nolva al the way through and ran out of nolva during pct waited 2 weeks to get more and low and behold i was lactating from nipples and always heard this to be progesterone induced i got small lumps to boot also and to everyone who says that nolva wont work its bull i believe that progesterone causes soreness and lactation but not actually lump growth there still has to be some estro persent for this to happen so i took 60mg for 4 days of nolva and continued for three weeks a 20 mg along with 500 mg twice daily of b6 and within the three days i halted it from further progression but now when ever i mess with hormone i have to be really carefull because of new growth

trent is offline New Member

abortion pill

Quote Originally Posted by PaPaPumP
    The only way to completely eliminate deca induced gyno is getting the abortion pill. That will be very hard to get, as you are obviously not pregnant. But winny does very well in minimizing estrogen build up from Deca. But with that low a dose, you shouldn't have to worry. But maybe get yourself some Winny to be on the safe side.

P
    Hi im new here. i live in a country where the abortion pill is very easyli bought legal at any pharmacy without a prescription. how can i use it to eliminate gyno from deca? how many? how often? anyone tryed this here?
    Last edited by trent; 11-24-2004 at 05:16 AM. Reason: some unnecessary info

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike
    So if someone was going to get gyno from testosterone - taking airmidex will keep the testosterone from converting and eventually causing gyno.

On the other hand - if someone was taking deca rather than testosterone - the gyno they would be vulnerable to would be caused by progesterone in the body. And since airmidex ONLY stops the production of estrogen and NOT progesterone - the the chances of getting gyno on a deca cycle will NOT be affected by taking airmidex.
    hey, so if i use both testosterone and deca , would that mean that i have to use arimidex AND nolvadex ? hm..

Shrad6 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchblack
    so should you be using both arimidex /liquidex and nolvadex in cycle. I am pretty sure that I would be gyno sensitive so I will make sure to have both, or at least arimidex or liquidex available.

what is an example of an anti-e and an anti-aromatase?
    BUMP can someone answer this. Asides from winny what other things can you use to prevent getting gyno when using deca in your cycle.

bigman96 is offline Junior Member
    im about to run 600mgs test e. and 400 deca . test is for weeks 1-17 and deca for 15 weeks. I still dont feel that the way to prevent deca induced gyno has been answered. Somebody plz help1!!

rsanchez is offline New Member
    Great posts! Just for the record, their shouldnt be any problems with prog build up in with 400 mgs of Deca for 10 weeks rights?

brandonstanks is offline Junior Member
    The questions haven't been answered yet.

for prog. induced gyno - 200 mg of vitamin B6
    prevent gyno - nolvadex @ 10 mg ED and Liquidex .25

awesome! How the hell do you find aromasin ???

zomzom is offline Associate Member
    somewhere on the net pm i will give u a source

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    god, this thread has to be one of the most confusing ive ever read, i thought i had a handle on the topic, but im not sure anymore, someone expierenced should come and lay down the truths about progestorone, and preventions, what works and whatnot.

i only know of deca and tren , that cause it.

i think letro would also be a good idea instead of liquidex

Rocky IV is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonstanks
    i think letro would also be a good idea instead of liquidex
    letro is shit just keep with the L-dex

plugthug is offline New Member
    I need to jump on this thread to answer my own ques. I have cycled Deca by itself and stacked once year for last 3 years with no probs. Currently I am cycling 300mg/ wk Deca w/ 250mg sus/ wk. i was taking d-bol @ 20 mg day 1st 3 weeks until I started getting NIPPLE TENDERNESS. I discontinued the d-bol (it was reforvit) and started taking Nolvadex to combat the glands hardening behind my nipples. It has not worked. Is my condition from the Deca (which I've never had a prob, with) or from the d-bol? Can I reverse these eearly stages?. If so how? I dont want BITCh TITS. So far its not noticeable. HELP

grim911 is offline New Member

im lost newbie

hey guys im new to this hole steroids thing. im not worried reall r lt im worried about gyno and i have read every thing writen in here out it but dont really understand one thing. my freind is etting me Dbol and i was wondering since im if that was only steriod i was to use. how much would i need to gain a decent amount of mussle mass such as 100 mg a day for four weeks. and if i did do that what are my chances of getting gyno any adivce woud help. I am curently seventeen weigh about one sixty and want to get to about 180 i am only playing on doing one cycle to help me gain mussle mass and then go off of it for a long time. so what would u suggest doing to bulk up massivly and not get gyno plzs help and try 2 dumb it down a bit so i kno what ur saying

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Iflexit
    Mike said:

"Ok here goes....the molecular changes required to make an AAS orally active also increases the binding and subsequent antagonism of the GCR (the C-17 alkylated steroids such as stanozolol , oxymethylone, methandrostenelone)

So essentially - those orals such as anadrol and especially winny are molecularly structured (in order to become active for oral administration) in such a way that the drug will bind to the progesterone receptor but is NOT progestogenic and acts in non AR mechanisms (AR = adrogen receptor) Whereas Deca IS progestogenic

Conclusion being that YES winny is effective in reducing the incidence of progesterone induced gyno"

Does that mean that only the ORAL version of Winny is efffective against progesterone gyno, but not the injectable?
    the injectable is also 17aa thats why you can drink it

grim911 is offline New Member
    im 17 and the only thing ican get is dbolt if i want to gain a signigicant amount of mussle mass how much do i need to take a day and if i were to take that much to get a good gain for about four weeks what are the chances of getting gyno plz help :]

kicknit547@aol.com is offline New Member
    grim your situation looks pretty grim if you ask me. dbol is an oral ingestible that shouldnt be taken alone as you will loose the majority of your size and strength gains due to the excess water retention that will be significantly reduced upon cesation of this steroid . Dbol is often recomended as a "kick starter" steroid that a user would incorporate at the begining of his cycle in conjunction with a steroid like Deca -durabolin . Also it is used as a "bridge" in which the user takes the steroid at the end of his cycle to help retain gains made by keeping his testosterone levels high. I do not recomend using dbols alone because you will simply be waisting your money and experiencing momentary gains.

I am stacking 10mg Dbols into the start of my cycle. Does anyone have any recomendations as the the time of day i should be taking the oral? Curently i am taking one in the morning with my first meal, heading to the gym about an hour and a half after, and then taking one with the protein shake i drink post workout. Will this suffice? I have heard that it is better to spread out the consumption time by allowing a longer brake in between to keep your body's level of the oral steroid at a fairly constant state. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thank you.

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    well u can start with the fact that dbol has a 4 hour half life i would take 30 mg am noon and pm but that is me

Test247 is offline Associate Member
    Iam on a
    375mg TEST
    600mg Deca cycle

Ive posted about this before... just updating and joining this informative thread.

I was using arimidex at .5 ED and ~50mg ED noval, till I was told novaldex is bad with Deca, I still want to know the mechanism why on this...

So I already had very minor gyno, however its always stayed under control on a low test dose with arimidex, but since adding in the Deca (I was cruising on test and ramped it up a few weeks earlier) they are slightly hardening and getting more tender. Nothing to visible, but I feel like they have SLIGHTLY grown.

Stayed on arimidex right now.

Jumped on 300mg B6 and 25mg Winny Oral ED this last week, but no improvement so far... however I just quit the noval if that hurt.

Just throwing in my info here for whatever its worth. I just figure at this point **** it Im gonna need gyno surgery one day, not that it shows, it just bugs me having marbles in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Test247 View Post
    Iam on a
    375mg TEST
    600mg Deca cycle

Ive posted about this before... just updating and joining this informative thread.

I was using arimidex at .5 ED and ~50mg ED noval, till I was told novaldex is bad with Deca, I still want to know the mechanism why on this...

So I already had very minor gyno, however its always stayed under control on a low test dose with arimidex, but since adding in the Deca (I was cruising on test and ramped it up a few weeks earlier) they are slightly hardening and getting more tender. Nothing to visible, but I feel like they have SLIGHTLY grown.

Jumped on 300mg B6 and 25mg Winny Oral ED this last week, but no improvement so far... however I just quit the noval if that hurt.

Just throwing in my info here for whatever its worth. I just figure at this point **** it Im gonna need gyno surgery one day, not that it shows, it just bugs me having marbles in there.
    Why did you post on a thread that is over 3 years old?

xHUMONGOUSx is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Test247 View Post
    Iam on a
    375mg TEST
    600mg Deca cycle

letro cleared my pre-existing gyno. it's all the estrogen control i use now (at a very low .5mg/eod) even when i've taken test, deca and tren -ace together. i'm not saying it will work for everyone but i would strongly recommend you give it a try ( you can run it as high as 2.5mg/day) before considering surgery. i would bet it will clear it for you. be aware you need to give it at least 2-3 weeks to be at full effect. letro can take as long as 6 weeks to reach stable plasma levels. do some reading on it and give it a try.

asr77 is offline New Member
    hey i cant post my own thread, i posted on a sticky but nobody answered...
    can someone give me an answer thanks!

I have been off a test/winny cycle for about 3 months, and did a thorough PCT, and thought everythin was chill, till past week or so i started noticing slight sensitivity behind my right nipple, its very very mild but nonetheless it's there...

I have Letro on the way will be here wednesday and will be following guidelines, great thread, but i have a question about sex drive...

although im not super horny (as i feel i should be at least) i have not shut down at all since my cycle, but i read letro will kill sex drive... What can i do to help with that??? is that a definite thing? for how long??? I dotn want to disappoint the ladies know what i mean

reichertc2009 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Ok gotcha bud - here goes....

The two types of aromatization we are talking about now is the type from testosterone and the type from deca . To clarify - first off aromatization is "the conversion of"

Testosterone will aromatize (or convert), once in the system, to estrogen. We all know what estrogen is - it is the female hormanal equivalent to testosterone. When someone is taking in excess amounts of testosterone (on a steroid cycle that obviously raises test levels above that of normal) that means there will be extra amounts of estrogen once the test has converted. Make sense? Good. This excess of estrogen in the male body once built up can cause gynocamastia. If I need to define that I will - but I think we're ok on that one.

Now for the aromatization of deca. This is the same process as with testosterone with one exception. The deca does NOT convert into estrogen. But instead progesterone. This is another female hormone that is created in the ovaries and NOT in males. When this builds up in the system it too will cause gyno. But NOT estrogen induced (like it would be with testosterone cycles) but instead, progesterone induced.

Now to explain how the anti-aromatase drugs work - like Airmidex (anastrozole).

When airmidex is taken it attaches to the aromatase and blocks the activity of the aromatase enzyme that changes androgens to estrogen. (This process is airmidex keeping the testosterone from converting to estrogen) Thus airmidex stops the production of estrogen - it lowers the amount of estrogen in your body and keeps it from binding to receptors. It does NOT effect other hormones in your body - including progesterone.

In short -

So if someone was going to get gyno from testosterone - taking airmidex will keep the testosterone from converting and eventually causing gyno.

On the other hand - if someone was taking deca rather than testosterone - the gyno they would be vulnerable to would be caused by progesterone in the body. And since airmidex ONLY stops the production of estrogen and NOT progesterone - the the chances of getting gyno on a deca cycle will NOT be affected by taking airmidex.

As a side note - you mentioned something about how common it would be to get gyno from deca. NOT common. It takes a large amount of progesterone to cause gyno and in the doses that most people use of deca - it's not a very feasible threat.

Ok well - it wasn't exactly the explanation suitable for a nine year old but this isn't a nine year old conversation we're having. And I don't think we have any nine year olds on here. I DID try to simplify it as much as I could however. And I think it will be comprehensible to someone with a high school diploma. PLEASE feel free to ask questions about anything that was not clear and I can further simplify certain points of this whole process and interaction.
    thnx

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information