Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    zmatalucci is offline Associate Member
    would I be able to shed some fat while on ethanate500mg/week..tren75mg e.o.d.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by zmatalucci
    would I be able to shed some fat while on ethanate500mg/week..tren75mg e.o.d.
    With diet and cardio, of course.

Pain

perfect,,,how much cardio would you reccomend per week. I would like to continue w/ my current program,,however I would be more than willing to throw in cardio on top of that. Would you say like 45minutes (treadmill) a day -- 5 days a week?

If you continue your current workouts I would start with 30mins for 4 days a week and see how you like that. I am a little scared to offer that 45mins at 5 days a week is good because you might get a bit catabolic with that amount of cardio, so I would start out at a lower number and then work your way up if you can, it will be better for your muscles. Also do your cardio first thing in the morning or after a workout for best results. Hope this helps.

Pain

O shit I forgot you are on AS, sorry bro you can go with 45mins 5 days a week, just make sure this isn't to much on your central nervouse system.

Pain

Alright cool,, thanks for the help!

Welcome bro,

Pain

ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    OK IS ANOTHER NAME FOR T3 IS CYTOMEL OR TRIACANA ??? I THOUGHT IT WAS TRIACANA. BUT MY FRIEND IS SAYING CYTOMEL.. AND IS T3 SAFE FOR A 12 WEEK CYCLE?? OR MAYBE HE IS THINKING CYTOMEL AND SUGGESTING TO TAKE CYTOMEL FOR 12 WEEKS?? WHICH IS A STRONGER FAT BURNER??

ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    OK I ANSWERED MY OWN QUESTION... BUT NOW ANOTHER ONE LEFT IS IT OK TO DO A 12 WEEK CYCLE????? I WAS RECOMMENDED 6 WEEKS FROM A PAIN IN THE ASS....

Depends on what you want to do for dosage, if you are running high dosage (100mcg or so) as a fat burner then 6 weeks should be good, if not you need to look at your diet and cardio...... If you are using it to aid in a bulking cycle and keep some fat off and increase protein synthesis, using a dose of 12.5-25mcg per day then I have heard that 12 weeks is fine. I am going to do that my next bulking cycle.

Pain

JoeShift is offline New Member
    Trying to figure out a T3, clen cycle... anyone have ideas? 4 - 6 weeks would be ideal, trying to lose body fat currently 6'2", 233, 16%bf. Thanks for the help!

There is tons of info within this tread just read it. BTW are you planning on taking T3 without AS, not a good idea.

Pain

Mentalism is offline Junior Member
    badass thread. Had questions about t3 10minutes ago and now I have none. Good times, awesome thread fellas

I am going to bump this as there has been a bunch of T3 questions as of the past few days.

Pain

Pinch is offline Associate Member
    so T3/clen /eca/test/primo/winny = awesome cutting cycle ?

sigrabbit is offline Member
    bump for an answer to last post. I am considering tren /prop/t3

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    on monday of next week (june 9th) i will be beginning T3 and running it for 6 weeks.

the stack im currently on will allow me to be using eq/enth for another 5 weeks, fina/winny for 8 and 7 weeks respectively.

so in essence it will be enth/eq/tren /winny/t3/clen /eca.

should get some badass results from this latter half of my 18 week cycle since i put on slightly more mass than hoped for during the first 10 weeks.

criminal is offline New Member
    how does this sound like : clen + t3 for 3 weeks,followed by another 3 week of T3 alone.Keep in mind i'm not too worried about muscle loss,although it would be good if i can keep it to a minimum.

LozTajMahaj is offline Banned
    Well can someone help me. I got T3 from inter. pharm. they are 40 mcg caps with powder in them. Its not like a pill you can break. Any suggestions on breaking it down so I can taper up and down. I was just gonna start off at 40 mcgs then go up to 80 then back down to 40. Now you all got me paranoid.

AD2
    AD2 is offline New Member
    hey the info i read on the earlier posts are great, its really helping me understand T3 and how to cycle it, i was just wondering how i would cycle in sust 250 to stack with T3. when would i start it, how much would i take ect. info on this would be great, thanks!!

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

t3

great info

Braveheart311 is offline New Member
    Still havent gotten a straight answer.....

Whats the best way to take clen and t3 at the same time?

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Braveheart311
    Still havent gotten a straight answer.....

Whats the best way to take clen and t3 at the same time?
    Then you should read your PMs more often, especially when I take time to answer them

Braveheart311 is offline New Member
    sorry cycleon , you have been a great help.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Bump.

xxample, xxt3

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Cycleon, I know this thread might be kinda old but if you could PM me on how to stack clen /T3 as you did for Braveheart I would appreciate it.

Thanks. Great thread.

Joe Rilla is offline Junior Member

Question How many equal parts to to break the down ramp into?

Thank you you so much for that great post and sharing all of your experience as well as extensive research on proper t-3 dosing and tapering.
    This is my first time experimenting with Cytomel so I understand that you say I should increase my up ramp and decrease my constant. . However I do not understand the manner or math in which I should ramp down and also how many equal parts to to break the down ramp into .
    I was thinking 10/35/55% would be good acording to your formula, but
    How many equal parts I should break my down ramp into confuses me the most.

Would you be so kind as to help me figure out my first cycle which I think should be 30 days, but let me know if you disagree. I would really appreciate it .
    Last edited by Joe Rilla; 12-23-2003 at 03:45 PM.

chinups Guest
    I was going touse this formula. I got this from someone who is basicly one of the most ripped ppl I know.

T3

1/1/2/2/2/2/3/3/3/3/3/3/4/4/4/4/4/4/3/3/3/3/3/3/2/2/2/1/1/1/1/5/.5/.5/.5/

of course they are 25 pills

Joe Rilla is offline Junior Member

T-3 without AAS

Why do you say it is not a good idea to do T-3 when not uing AAS ?.
    I just finished a 12 week 500 mg enethate/ 400 mg deca cycle . I inished HCG and Nolvadex post cycle recovery. Now i wanted to cut up using T-3 .
    It seemed like a good idea, do you think differently.Please let me know.
    Thank You.

Quote Originally Posted by painintheazz
    There is tons of info within this tread just read it. BTW are you planning on taking T3 without AS, not a good idea.

Pain

Brando457 is offline New Member
    for a 5 week cycle of T3 with the 25mcg tabs what would be best to do, I m looking for optimum but safest fatloss

I honestly dont think a long ramp up period is necessary - much more important is the down ramp

5 weeks basically ramp up in 3 days for max and then run for about 2 weeks then start tapering down for 2.5 more weeks

djb
    djb is offline New Member

interesting link?

Hey people,
    i found this web-site through the work i do and thought it maybe of some interest to you all.
    www.bnf.org
    It is the british medical associations drug/medication refferal site as used by practising medical professionals in the uk.
    I used it to look for an unbiased view point on cytomel (thyroxine sodium).
    When you get onto the sites homepage click on bnf46,on this page in the top right corner is a blank box, type in thyroxine sodium or hypothyroidism(not cytomel,its got a different name over here i guess).It will display lots of choices in a seperate left colum,have a read,see what you think.I find it intresting, you may not. I have not tried other generic drug groups but i guess they will be on there some place.Enjoy,hope its useful.

I have posted this for educational reasons.Not because i condone this activity.

djb you are confusing t3 with t4, thyroxine is t4 - as per the site (thanks for listing it):

Levothyroxine sodium (thyroxine sodium) is the treatment of choice for maintenance therapy. The initial dose should not exceed 100 micrograms daily, preferably before breakfast, or 25 to 50 micrograms in elderly patients or those with cardiac disease, increased by 25 to 50 micrograms at intervals of at least 4 weeks. The usual maintenance dose to relieve hypothyroidism is 100 to 200 micrograms daily which can be administered as a single dose.

In infants and children doses of thyroxine, for congenital hypothyroidism and juvenile myxoedema, should be titrated according to clinical response, growth assessment, and measurements of plasma thyroxine and thyroid-stimulating hormone.

Liothyronine sodium has a similar action to levothyroxine but is more rapidly metabolised and has a more rapid effect; 20 micrograms is equivalent to 100 micrograms of levothyroxine. Its effects develop after a few hours and disappear within 24 to 48 hours of discontinuing treatment. It may be used in severe hypothyroid states when a rapid response is desired.

---------------------------------

Note - this is only describing amounts needed for medical use - t3 is preferrable for BB uses due to rapid onset and shorter half life to elimination - thus controllable - but t4 can be used as well.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    should T3 be taken at one time, or should doses be spread throughout the day?

one time is fine - half life is about 24-30 hours so no problem

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Rush
    Should you take all the T3 at one time or spread it out during the day?
    look one post above lol

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I prefer to split em up...sides do not seem to hit me if I take Am/PM doses.

TheJuicer is offline Member
    Would running T-3 at say 75mcg for 4 weeks with Test Enth for say at say 250mg for 10 weeks and at week six when the test is a bit kicked in...then hit it with the T-3...another words can you run Test Enth and T-3??

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    Yes it is recommended to run test with t3 to prevent muscle breakdown...haven't you read this post?

GRIPS is offline Associate Member
    ONE word "redundant[B]'

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information