Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Far from massive
  • 1 Post By GirlyGymRat

Thread: Research on Estrogen, progesterone, testosterone supplementation for women

2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member

Research on Estrogen, progesterone, testosterone supplementation for women

My wife is post-menopausal and is using a cream with an estrogen, progesterone, testosterone mix. She's responding well to it but is using it reluctantly - fearful of a cancer connection. I like to find some articles that would encourage her. If you know of them, please send them my way. Thank you.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    did you try a google search. here's one i found. there are others....

I am taking estrogen and test. personally i watch my sugar/carb intake. sugar scares me more then female HRT.

New Analysis Says Evidence Lacking for HRT-Breast Cancer Link – WebMD

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah most all of the studies I have seen site about a 10% increase in specific types of cancer...but women only have a 10% chance of developing most of these types of cancer anyhow so you are looking at an 11% chance of cancer vs a 10% chance. For my roommate this small increase in risk compared to the guarantee of mood/health/sexual improvement made it a no brainer.
    GirlyGymRat likes this.

2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    Yeah most all of the studies I have seen site about a 10% increase in specific types of cancer...but women only have a 10% chance of developing most of these types of cancer anyhow so you are looking at an 11% chance of cancer vs a 10% chance. For my roommate this small increase in risk compared to the guarantee of mood/health/sexual improvement made it a no brainer.
    Agreed, a no brainer.

Vettester is offline Banned
    Have her look into some of Dr. Uzi Reiss' stuff, like 'The Natural Superwoman'. Great information across the board for BHRT, supplementation, and wellness in general.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    i completely agree with this. OP especially women for some reason tried to scare me off too. i feel so much better. i liken it to the many males with low T and feeling slow/lethargic. I did breakout from the hormones but the dermatologist said that should pass and its a small inconvenience to look like 15 again.

Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    Red Bastard likes this.

Thread Information