Kodiak is offline New Member

Question Interested in hearing about HRT experiences

This is my first post!

I'm mid 30s and just diagnosed with low testosterone . 32 (normal 34.5 - 98). Doctor seems to think Ive probably been low for most of my adult life. Im still pissed that this was not picked up earlier.

I've been prescribed Sustanon 250 every 3 weeks. Havent started yet

I am particularly interested in hearing about experiences of others on therapy. eg.
    Sense of well being
    moods
    outlook
    personality changes
    physical changes
    changes in body hair
    facial appearance
    libido
    problems
    anything you think is worth mentioning.

Anyone else on Sustanon? What dosages are you getting, and are there highs and lows between injections?

Thanks
    Last edited by Kodiak; 04-04-2004 at 08:45 AM.

Chris Columbus is offline Junior Member
    I am not on therapy. But I have read and heard a lot of guys say that sustanon only yeilds stable levels if injected every other day. So you will experience a peek on injection day and your level of sustanon goes down daily. There is a roid calculator on the internet just do a search for "ROID CALCULATOR". It should come up. You just enter in your injection days and it will tell you what the level of roids in your blood is.
    Sorry I can't provide you with a complete answer,but I think that atleast this much will help.

scotty082865 is offline Junior Member
    Kodiak,

I can help. I've been on TRT for about 9 months now and therapy of some sort for over a year.

Shots every 3 weeks will only screw you up. Shots cause a nice high surge at first and then tail off. You will end up so low by the end of that 3 weeks that you will feel worse than you ever did. Chris is right, if you are going to do shots you need them more often. For TRT purposes you need at least 100mg every week. Even better would be daily :-)

Now, I'm very assertive and did not wait arouond long on any one therapy before going to another to see if it was better. Started out on Clomid 50 mg daily - put my T into the 600 ng/dl range. Then went to a compounded T made by Kronons. That also put me at about 600 ng/dl serum T. The came Testim (which was nice) and put me into the 700's. Still, not what I wanted so tried shots and finally ended up with Implanted T pellets.

Let me tell you,m without quesiton the Pellets are the best option. Very low aromatization to Estrogen and very high and constant T levels. My T is now 1400 ng/dl which is better than most guys ever are/were naturally. I feel like I was 17 again. Sporting wood all of the time and have really started adding solid muscle gains.

There is a support group for TRT on yahoo called hypogonadism2. I would highly suggest you and anyone else with this issue checking it out.

Feel free to email me.

Scotty

woodiechopper is offline Associate Member
    I think Scotty is talking total test and Kodiak is talking free test, just in case Kodiak gets worried about 1200ng!

I've been on for about a year. I'd agree that every 3 weeks is long. Best thing to do is to get your blood test at the end of week 2 and see what the level is. Your doc should certainly be willing to get you up to around 1000ng or even 1200ng. Beyond that and they might be accused of using AS for "non-legitimate" purposes, such as having a better physique (amazing how they define medical necessity).

I am now on a year round set of cycles: about 250mg nandralone and 250mg test enanthate weekly, plus 2iU HgH per day. I certainly notice it when I go off cycle but it's not like Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde -- you start to lose tone and feel less horny.

Happy to answer other questions if you have them. It's definitely worth going forward -- it does make a big difference over time. Pellets sound interesting -- I've used cream as well. The advantage is a more constant effect although I don't mind the injections. Since they are every 3-4 days, there isn't a big decline.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    The doc just prescribed clomid for me... 50mg day..... 60 days...

he is unaware of my steroid use ......

Best time to be tested (if you want low scores) is PCT....

Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak
    This is my first post!

I'm mid 30s and just diagnosed with low testosterone . 32 (normal 34.5 - 98). Doctor seems to think Ive probably been low for most of my adult life. Im still pissed that this was not picked up earlier.

I am particularly interested in hearing about experiences of others on therapy. eg.
    Sense of well being
    moods
    outlook
    personality changes
    physical changes
    changes in body hair
    facial appearance
    libido
    problems

Anyone else on Sustanon? What dosages are you getting, and are there highs and lows between injections?

Thanks
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

40something is offline New Member
    woodiechopper, what has been your experience for the past year? gains? fat loss? fatigue/depression issues? thanks!

Until I got injured and had to stop working out, the gains were pretty solid for a 40+ year old: I went from 200lbs to a peak of around 220lbs with body fat going from around 10% to 8%. Some of this gain, though, must have been water weight, and with the layoff from exercise, I've dropped back down to around 210lbs.

You can definitely see the difference in tone and definition. This is where the HRT seems to make a big difference.

In terms of fatigue, etc., before I started, I was feeling increasingly forgetful and tired. Since then, my stamina has increased and I feel alert most of the time.

A side benefit is the nandralone helps with joint pain.

Yes, I was speaking in terms of total serum testosterone with my current levels at about 1400 ng/dl. My Free T was last measured at 273 pg/ml (range 50 - 210).

Woodiechopper, is your current cycle prescribed, on your own, or a combination of the two? I'm on 2 IU's of hgh myself (presently Humatrope) and have been considering Boldenone (EQ) for it's ligament and tendon building properties but am intrigued by your Deca claim. I would not think it would have any sort of joint soothing properties but it sounds interesting. I am currently playing with a fully torn ACL (left) and a newly cleaned out lat. minicus (right) and feel my Wintrol use really helps there. My "bad" ACL fussed down into the cartilege and is stronger than my good ACL.

My T and HGH are doc prescribed.

What HGH do you use? I am looking to move to somethign a bit more reasonible (Humatrope is costing me $11 iu from Mex). I can get Jintropin for $5 per IU and have heard good things. What do you use?

Scotty
    Last edited by scotty082865; 04-22-2004 at 09:01 AM.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by woodiechopper

In terms of fatigue, etc., before I started, I was feeling increasingly forgetful and tired. Since then, my stamina has increased and I feel alert most of the time.

A side benefit is the nandralone helps with joint pain.
    Amen. My input exactly. My lower back feels like I am 50 (which I am), the second fricking day of therapy and the nandralone took it away totally.

sorry Scott for the slow reply. I stick to the prescribed - it's more expensive and a bit limiting but less worrisome.

On deca , if you do a search, you'll see that it's well reputed as an aid for the joints. Winny is supposed to dry them out. Of course, whatever works for you. On prescription, the cheapest HGH I've gotten is $10. I know you can find it for $5 if you go unofficial. Frankly, I'm just not sure how well the stuff works.

How's the knee?

Knee surgery to replace the ACL on the 18th.

Doc Aiden is offline New Member
    woodiechopper, what did you do to get your doc to prescribe deca ?

Scotty, what did you like better the shots or testim? I am currently on 1 tube of testim a day and it gets my T to around ~900. Think I should switch?

kaorialfred is offline Member

Testim and shots

Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak
    This is my first post!

Sense of well being
    moods
    outlook
    personality changes
    physical changes
    changes in body hair
    facial appearance
    libido
    problems

Thanks
    I have been on testim since Nov of last year to Feb ot this year. I had a testicle removed in dec. After surgery I had b/w done and the doc gave me 2cc of depo test every three weeks and 2 tubes of testim a day. Testim was good in the early stages. Actually felt a little rush when putting it on. I think what happen was there was some kind of build up or resistance in our first march test, following the 2nd b/w he told me its not working. My test levels are 34

So then we went to every 2 weeks 1 tube. Now we are at 2cc test-cyp every week. I have experimented with it every 4 days and for me this works. I also have a script for nolva which I ran as a safety. I have an appointment on wed. This is when I am going to ask him for arimidex or Priovion or testlac. Because it therapy and I am doing the injections on my own. I have not had any of the symtoms of someone who is using it for AS. Test cyp is only really affects me when I have taken 2.5 cc. (had to finish the bottle) So the weight gain wasn't there. weight loss was apparent or water retention once I got the nolva. The gel cause my shoulders to breakout. This has gone away sense using the shots. I am good for the first couple of days after the shot. Nothing grand but nothing spectacular. Read the thread got 400 bucks yanked
    You know when your test has kicked in.
    Either way I am going to look and ask for the pellets, if he can get them. My urologist is pretty cool, pretty much well informed on illegit AS and TRT, HRT so going to over board isn't really going to happen. I mean If he gives me a script for Deca , or Androl 50 I am not going to argue with the dr. orders

I kinda hated the shots but have gotten use to it. Some noticed that I lost a lot of weight when I was running the Nolva at 80mg for 2 weeks. Weird, but I lost 7lbs. Water Anyway maybe he will write me script for some clen . You can check my picture out in the pics forum to see before surgery and after surgery pics.

side note my wife is using the gel, one tube and not consistenly but my sex frequency has improved with her
    so I may just keep the testim script around
    She's working out and doing lots of cardio we will see how she fairs in 4 months.

Hope this helps

kaorialfred is offline Member
    The thread link didn't work so here is the thread its funny read it to give yourself a funny view of the road ahead. the title is
    "Top 10 signs that your TEST has kicked in (add yours)" its in the steriod questions forum. Good luck with the treatments.

over40mule is offline Junior Member
    Sust 250 hurts like hell at the injection site. I was sore for days. I still have 8 redijects left (mexican sust already in a syringe). I will mix it with cyp or deca on my next cycle.
    I'm 41 yrs 6'1" 210 bf 6-8%
    cycle follows 16 weeks
    ---------------------
    400 deca wk
    50mg winny every 3rd day (injectable) wk 8-12
    20 mg Halotestin 4 -wks wk 12-16
    50mg proviron wk 1-12
    pct = HCG /clomid 100mg/ igf-1

I thought halotestin was really rough stuff - how's a 40 year old body handling it?

Flex2winny is offline Associate Member
    qucik question for you bros....200mg of test cyp or enth...trying to put on some good lean weight, excess cals, clean as can be.......do you notice any oss of defiition? Water weight too much? Any good gains? Cardio to be reducd from everyday to just on the weekends...very mild......right now I'm really underweight and i thought low test always lead to rapid fat gain......so this doesnt make sense as I'm about 8%....just curious. Thanks bros.

akia is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by znak
    Amen. My input exactly. My lower back feels like I am 50 (which I am), the second fricking day of therapy and the nandralone took it away totally.
    you mentioned elsewhere you're on nadralone and cyp via oasis... ie legit medical lab work, dosing, etc.

so what kind of dosages are you prescribed...

if that's really a pic of you you NEED to put on some muscle.

Thread Information