KAZUYA MISHIMA is offline Associate Member

HCG, need some help!!!

can some one tell me how much HCG do i need for a phera-plex 4weeks cycle? what about using that on cycle and during my pct? i will use nolva and clomid too, but i want take care of my body at all, so i want to use it...so:

how much hcg should i use?
    should i use it ED?
    can i avoid testes atrophy?
    where should i store it? is room temp good...?how long?

any help would be appreciated, thanks

il saggio è colui che condivide la conoscenza; più la conoscenza sarà condivisa più aumenterà e più sarà divisa e più calerà...

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    after mixing it w/ your bac water place it in the refridgerator. it is good for only a few days. I am not an advocate of large doses of HCG as it can desensitize the lydeg cells of the testes making them unresponsive to your LH hormone signals. a little works wonders so only 500ius every 3-4 days is fine

thanks BITTAPART2 and ii i can avoid low test (and balls shrink) by this way right? what about on cycle and during pct?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    l esperto è colui che condivide la conoscenza; più la conoscenza sarà condivisa più aumenterà e più sarà divisa e più calerà...

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    you can prevent testicular atrophy this way. test levels should be resumed after the cycle is over quicker than not using HCG . HCG is a great substance IMO for the weeks leading up to PCT it really really helps bring the boys back, you wil be amazed bro, usually w/ me the day after a shot I notice my boys hanging like crazy!!! wish i could still get it though, I am trying my best right now w/ clomid and nolva and tongkat but it doesnt seem to be working this time so i am sort of SOL. I accidentally froze my bottle of gonakor b/c the bottom of my fridge is too cold, so I lost 10,000 ius thats why i reccomend the ampules over the bottles

damn im sorry!but is tongkat ali useful? i know it increases test and let u procuce more sperma but is this a temporary situation? so which is the best product that stimulates the production of sperma (that during the cycle get lower)?i know tongkat is great but if i stop taking it?does HCG stimulate this? i dont think so because hch is a LH mimic and the sperma comes from FSH...so how can i stimulate the production of FSH to come back to my normal FSH (sperma) production?"tongkat" yes, but temporarily...right?thanks, u r a bro

bro can i ask u another q? but if i avoid low test (with hcg used during my pp cycle) i can avoid low sex drive (during pct) too right?

Thread Information