archeryblackdog is offline Junior Member

Generic vs Brand Name HGH for an inerval

Hi there:

I been on HRT for 3 months,

I am doing HGH 3 IU 5/2.. The brand I use via a clinic is a compounded ganeric (somatotropin).

I am going to Mexico (Bussiness trip) for a couple of weeks, if I travel with my own Generic HGH some will end up getting spoiled due to the actual trip and return.

I know that in Mexico I can get for sure "HUMATROPE" wich is Somatotropin manufactured by Lilly labs in the USA.

Do you think that is Ok to interupt my genereric, use this brand name for a couple of weeks and then go back to genneric?

Thanks for your input.

No opinions, any one?

vermin is offline Member
    I did something similar - I travel with Pharmacia Genotropin - the stuff that is a small kit in a weird syringe thing you have to assemble. It can be stored at room temp for 3 months, which is why I got it to travel. Assuming all the stuff is still HGH, it otherwise should not matter.

An alternative, it seems the Anabolic Research folks sell a travel kit that includes a cold side and a side for pins etc. They list it as being designed to travel with insulin , but it might be just as good for growth. Might be worth checking into.

Thank you... so much.

But I was reffering to Traveling without anything, and once I get to my destiny, then jst purchase the HGH (Humatrope) whih is still " Somatotropin " but from a different Lab.

vermin is offline Member
    Right, but either way we are talking about taking HGH from different labs during a period of time (travel)...I don't use the Pharmacia stuff except when I travel.

Thread Information