hdd123 is offline Associate Member

Question How much testosterone...

I wonder, how many times a week should I inject 250 mg of enanthate to raise my free testosterone up to 1200-1500 ng/dl? Would it be enough to shot it 2 x a week?

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    That should do it.

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    probably more than enough actually. I have a chart somewhere idk where it is though

NEMESIS RR is offline Associate Member
    According to charts 175mg will give you a level of 1200 and 200mg will give you a level of 1310. I tried to post the chart but it did not come out.
    Last edited by NEMESIS RR; 11-11-2009 at 08:55 AM. Reason: did not come out first time

ZonaDave is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hdd123 View Post
    I wonder, how many times a week should I inject 250 mg of enanthate to raise my free testosterone up to 1200-1500 ng/dl? Would it be enough to shot it 2 x a week?
    do you mean splitting the dose and doing 125mg 2x/week or are you suggesting 250mg 2x/week?

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    yeh....people are different some could get that level on just 125....

pepous is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    yeh....people are different some could get that level on just 125....
    completely diferrent Look to my thread I am taking 300mg/week and my tst is 96 <5-30>

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...21#post4942221

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i thought that level was total test levels, not free??? I could be wrong here

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by pepous View Post
    completely diferrent Look to my thread I am taking 300mg/week and my tst is 96 <5-30>

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...21#post4942221
    wtf r u talking about again? where did u come from in this post? you refer to a different thread... when i was commenting on someone elses post?

Seansbeard is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hdd123 View Post
    This is a good question. Is there a book out there that talks about what dosages translate to how much total test in the blood?

ZonaDave is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seansbeard View Post
    This is a good question. Is there a book out there that talks about what dosages translate to how much total test in the blood?
    nope, everyone responds differently to doses. most docs start patients out on 200mg the first week to front load, then they shoot 100mg/week.

blood gets tested 4-6 weeks later to see where levels are and dosages are adjusted accordingly. if you're in the upper quarter of the T range on trough then you're at a good starting point.

Alloy is offline Junior Member
    Everyone's body chemistry is different. This is where a hormone blood test before and after would be well worth the money. Get a good base line and work your way up from there. Like the ppl here have stated, a little might do a world of good for a person who never touched AAS while the same dose might do nothing for a person who's been on AAS for years.

In re to your question, 250mg of Test-E should get you over 1000...possibly higher. I've seen guys running just Test-E at 500mg EW with #s in the 1000s.

Thread Information