seala8 is offline New Member

NEW GUY- 22y/o NEEDS HELP

Background: (cliffs)Went for basic CBC and white blood cells were low. Lost 40-45 lbs in 6 months while still eating right and hitting the gym, no explaniation. Proceded to go to hematologist explained i am tired all the time, cant sleep well, wake up not rested, no motivation. Hematologist diagnosed me with CFS (chronic fatigue syndrome) and does bone marrow biopsy, results come back everything is normal and i just run low on WBC and high on iron and refers me back to primary care doc. Primary care doc wants me to go on antidepressants and i refuse so he says see and endo. Go to endo and explain symptoms and she orders blood work.

I have never done AAS. Ran m1t once for 3 weeks when i was 17 y/o and 1ad when i was 18 y/o. Last summer did H drol/trenadrol for 6wks. PCT's were nolvadex and tribulius each time.

Went to see endo for BW results and this is what came back:

TSH- 2.29 (0.4-4.5)
    t4 total- 9.1 (4.5-12.5)
    t3 total- 97 (76-181)

FSH- 2.7 (1.6-8.0)
    LH- 1.5 (1.5-9.3)
    prolactin- 3.3 (2.0-18.0)
    cortisol total 14.3 (4.0-22.0)

ACTH plasma- 9 (7- 50)

Test total- 307 (250- 1100)
    test free- 40.8 (46-224)
    test bioavailable- 85.6 (110-575)
    SHBG- 31 (7-49)
    albumin- 4.6 (3.6-5.1)
    IGF- 269 (121-423)

Test was taking fasted, 1st thing in the AM.

Endo says i should go for MRI of pituary. Have an apt for next week.

What do you guys think? As a 22 year old total test should be around 600-700. What do you guys interpret from these results

tubs is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seala8 View Post
    What do you guys interpret from these results
    that doing ph is not safe and you were to young to use them.

see if you can get your numbers up naturally or with the help of some hcg - see what the doc thinks and listen to them.

Vettester is offline Banned
    I agree with the doctor, run a MRI and see what comes back.

I'm real puzzled with your WBC episode. So everything from cancer to autoimmune was ruled out?

Also, you mentioned high iron. Have they ruled out hemochromotosis? Have they also checked the ferritin levels? This is familiar territory for me just so you know. I'm also curious with how your lipid tests look.

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)??? That's a doctor's way of saying that he doesn't have a fvcking clue!

pittbulldad is offline Associate Member
    are you sweating alot at night?

Quote Originally Posted by vetteman08 View Post

I'm real puzzled with your WBC episode. So everything from cancer to autoimmune was ruled out?

Also, you mentioned high iron. Have they ruled out hemochromotosis? Have they also checked the ferritin levels? This is familiar territory for me just so
    you know. I'm also curious with how your lipid tests look.

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)??? That's a doctor's way of saying that he doesn't have a fvcking clue!
    Everything was ruled out with WBC. Says I just dont make the same amount of cells as another person my age.

Going for more BW this week regarding hemochromotosis.

Lipid profiles are good.

I sweat a little bit at night not crazy though. However i do sleep much much better with the air conditioner on and cold

OK, good deal. Let us know how you make out with it.

Good luck!

casberger is offline Junior Member
    I would go for the MRI, you may have a tumor or cyst on your pituitary gland. Thats my whole problem. I went in when I was 18 and had my test levels checked and they were extremely low for an 18 year old. Its no wonder I couldnt gain any muscle! Anyways, im 25 now and I have been on TRT for almost 2 years and I feel about 200% better. I still have some libido issues which I am trying to work out but other than that I feel great!

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation

Also, you mentioned high iron. Have they ruled out hemochromotosis? Have they also checked the ferritin levels? This is familiar territory for me just so you know. I'm also curious with how your lipid tests look.

yeh or take this anti d....
    .................................................. fvckasses

pittbulldad is offline Associate Member
    WBC isn't the end all beat all of tests.. just used for leukemia..

MRI would be a good test to use to see if you have something else.. night sweats if you didn't have them previously is a sign of a lymphoma (one of the signs at least)..

definitely be aggressive with your doc and make sure you follow up

Quote Originally Posted by pittbulldad View Post
    WBC isn't the end all beat all of tests.. just used for leukemia..

MRI would be a good test to use to see if you have something else.. night sweats if you didn't have them previously is a sign of a lymphoma (one of the signs at least)..

definitely be aggressive with your doc and make sure you follow up
    the hematologist i went to see said there was nothing he could do beacuse my body wasnt breaking down enough to give me any rx. he referred me back to my primary care doc for treatment and he referred me to endo or infectious disease. I decided to try the endo first

just got back from the endo today. MRI results of pitutary are negative. She told me she has no explaniation of the low test, FSH, and LH. She brought up HRT and said to follow up in 2 months with another blood test to see if it was a lab error and to consider the side effects. SHe is hesistant to give it to me due to my age (22).

Again she asked me if i have done any anabolic steroids that would decrease my testosterone levels . And again i replied no and this is the honest truth

It sucks because ive felt like shit for 8months and now she says wait another 2 months.

Might start looking for a source for HGH therapy

just got back from the endo today. MRI results of pitutary are negative. She told me she has no explaniation of the low test, FSH, and LH. She brought up HRT and said to follow up in 2 months with another blood test to see if it was a lab error and to consider the side effects. SHe is hesistant to give it to me due to my age (22).

Again she asked me if i have done any anabolic steroids that would decrease my testosterone levels . And again i replied no and this is the honest truth

It sucks because ive felt like shit for 8months and now she says wait another 2 months.

Might start looking for a source for HGH therapy
    I don't think that the HGH will do much for you on the T and LH. Did you mean HCG by chance?

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    I don't think that the HGH will do much for you on the T and LH. Did you mean HCG by chance?
    maybe he meant hrt not hgh?

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    You need to be a man and fess up to your doctor about your previous Steroid usage. M1t is a Steroid. Hdrol and Trenadol are also Steroids too. 1-ad was considered a pro-hormones in that it had to be processed by the liver before it became active, whereas the others are already active oral steroids , with dangerous side effects. I tried M1t when I was 35 and that crap shut me down so hard, it took me months to recover.

Again she asked me if i have done any anabolic steroids that would decrease my testosterone levels . And again i replied no and this is the honest truth,

I have never done AAS. Ran m1t once for 3 weeks when i was 17 y/o and 1ad when i was 18 y/o. Last summer did H drol/trenadrol for 6wks.

Thread Information