coop1212 is offline Junior Member

need something to make me go!

Cardio in am 5 days a week now and p90x at nite 6 days a week. Diet Is alot better. Lean protein and good carbs. Lots if water. Workouts at nite are hard to get through , no energy. Any suggestion of a over the. counter supplement to make me go! And I don't want to be awake all nite. Nite workout is from 8-9 .

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Have you thought about switching and working out in the mornings?

n00bs is offline Member
    You dont need supplements to make you "awale" if you are not then your diet/eating/lifestlye something else is out of wack...

coq10 is good for energy, though are you taking vitamin supplements at all? Look for somewith with a good b complex.. Im not sure of what practitioner brands are avilaiable in the states so someone else sohuld be able to stter you into somehting good..

If you still dont have energy then somethign is wrong and needs to be fixed and not band aided.

I do cardio in am then another weights at nite. T level is good at around 700-750. B-12 shot ever other week. I'm taking potassium and. Mag to reduce leg cramps. I see endo Dr Aug 1 and going to request full hormone panel

n00bs is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by coop1212 View Post
    I do cardio in am then another weights at nite. T level is good at around 700-750. B-12 shot ever other week. I'm taking potassium and. Mag to reduce leg cramps. I see endo Dr Aug 1 and going to request full hormone panel
    Your diet is probably out, do simple things first..

You cant bandaid bad diet with hormones.

All athletes should take a good multi twice daily when physical stress and exhertion is happening...

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by coop1212 View Post
    Maybe you can switch your cardio to at night when you don't need intensity, and do weights in the morning when you haven't burned yourself out and are still fresh?

Will try!

Vettester is offline Banned
    Coop, are you getting some carbs before your workout? Like mentioned already, it sounds like you might need a little adjustment on the diet part of it.

tubs is offline Associate Member
    i take nitrix sometime for later workouts - it won't keep you up but can give you a little boost

I don't use it often because i think it will lose its effectiveness

ReBilly is offline Junior Member
    Over training can kill your energy too, especially if you aren't eating what your body needs and resting

n00bs is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tubs View Post
    i take nitrix sometime for later workouts - it won't keep you up but can give you a little boost

I don't use it often because i think it will lose its effectiveness
    Is that some kind of creatine / caffeine mixture rubbish?

The 2 are coutner indicative if it is. creatine works on hydraiton caffeine actually decreases blood cappilary size and causes dehydraiton. But funny like drinking salty water because you are thirsty...

Ill tell it to everyone..

Buy maino acids in bulk and make your own supps buying some brand name aminonitrixacidexplodenabolism pump rubbish is simply a waste of money and a fad.

1kg of creatine is like $25aud... The amoutns of anything you will get in a pill is negligable because you would need to swallow 20 to have an effect..

Everyone stay away form fad products build your own supps and dont oversupplment for a poor diet..

n00bs

I had more carbs before last notes workout and did a lot better. Two cups brown rice,16 oz lean flank steak cut into strips ,half bell pepper and half onion.

killswitch is offline New Member
    When I do night workouts and need a pop of energy I use superpump250 by gaspari nutrition...

It really gives you a energy boost and nice focus.. especially when doing p90x.

Give it a shot!

Thread Information