beskar is offline New Member

question on injection site

sust250 1 weekly, the site is fine the first day, 2nd till end of week the site is red, elevated temp, sore and hard area localized all fade further into week, this happens on every injection. Other than the discomfort and elevated temp, i feel great. Is this a normal reaction?

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Discoloration isn't a good sign. Elevated temperature in the injections is common with me, along with temporary lumps that eventually subside 24 hours after.

Are you taking all the necessary precautions as far as sterilizing?

alcohol swab top of bottle prior and after swab site prior and after, fresh pin, dispose afterward, discoloration occurs approx 24-36hrs later, faint redness i cant see it the missus can though. dissipates as week progresses, gone within 48-72 of onset.

23g 1.5 3mil packaged. Ive had 1 inject that caused no ill effects, the first one. others same symptoms, redness is localized and approximate shape of what i would assume the dispersion pattern would be after being massaged and worked by the muscle.
    Last edited by beskar; 07-30-2010 at 09:02 PM. Reason: forgot info

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    You'll be fine. I get a slight tint of red on very few injections as well. Possibly from thoroughly massaging the area for a while after. I wouldn't worry if I were you.

pittbulldad is offline Associate Member
    where are you pinning?

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    How much are you injecting at a time? 1cc, 2cc?

How slowly are you injecting?

glute alternating left and right sides 3cc as slow as i can manage without moving it around, approx 1 to 1.5 min from start to finish.
    Last edited by beskar; 07-31-2010 at 07:16 AM. Reason: info

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    3cc's is a lot of oil, no wonder it hurts a bit. What about quads for pinning?

Miscellaneous Tips: From: w w w . s p o t i n j e c t i o n s . c o m

*If you are self-injecting, it helps to stretch out first. If you are poking yourself on the right cheek, use your right hand to poke, and support (under) the needle with your left hand. It is not the easiest thing to do, but it can be done.

*When beginning, limit injections to 3 CC's at a time for glutes, 2 CC's for thighs and 1 - 1.5 CC's for all other spot injections

*Rotate injection spots. This will keep your receptors fresh. So right glute, right delt, right leg, left leg, left delt left glute - this will give you ample time off in between. Make sure you dont hit an injection spot more than once per wk - you are using 6 sites so you should be fine

Rotating injection sites will also keep you from building scar tissue

*Injections are great after a shower so the muscle is relaxed and it also helps to roll the syringe in your hand or run under hot water to heat the liquid to make it easier on you.

***ALWAYS wash hands before injecting
    Last edited by ottomaddox; 07-31-2010 at 02:41 PM.

Thread Information