Billytk03z is offline Member

My TRT blood test results... holy shit.....

I have been on trt for the past 5 months using Test cyp @ 200mg/wk and Adex @ 2mg/wk....

Quest Labs
    Test total- 1767 (250-1100)
    Test % free- 3.30 (1.50-2.20)
    Test free- 583.1 (35.0-155.0)

Estradiol, Ultrasen, Lcmsm- <2 (< or = 29 pg/ml)

DHT- 132 (25-75)

LH- 0.2 (1.5-9.3)
    FSH- 0.7 (1.6-8.0)

DHEA-s - 76 (110-370)

SHBG- 23 (8-48)

IGF-1 292 (64-334)

**** I will obviously drop my test cyp injections to 100mg/wk.. I dont know where my Estrogen levels stand because I dont understand the quest ultrasen estradiol results or how it compares to an E2 test.... I need to add HCG in order to kick up my LH and FSH..... and I am debating on adding DHEA @ 25mg/ed to pick up my DHEA levels...

Whats funny is by looking at my numbers you would think I was a muscle making power house but that is not the case... I am suffering from either hypothyroid probs or Adrenal probs, I have no real stamina or strength during my workouts... my tsh came back at 2.51.... Im thinking im hypothyroid..... trying to get that worked out...

any thoughts.....
    Last edited by Billytk03z; 09-01-2010 at 05:06 PM.

EZ E is offline Associate Member
    HCG won't affect your FSH and LH. Furthermore those numbers are irrelevant while on TRT, they are going to be low because you are taking exogenous testosterone and your pituitary is no longer secreting them. HCG will be affective in keeping your testicles from atrophy as well as increasing your test/estrogen levels.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Ultrasen, Lcmsm never seen that?

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    Ultrasen, Lcmsm never seen that?
    I think it stands for unltra-sensitive but from I have read up on net about this test is that it is very inaccurate for finding out e2 levels...

Quote Originally Posted by EZ E View Post
    HCG won't affect your FSH and LH. Furthermore those numbers are irrelevant while on TRT, they are going to be low because you are taking exogenous testosterone and your pituitary is no longer secreting them. HCG will be affective in keeping your testicles from atrophy as well as increasing your test/estrogen levels.
    the problem is that the testes (lh/fsh) help with adrenal, thyroid hormones, etc...

Vettester is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Billytk03z View Post
    the problem is that the testes (lh/fsh) help with adrenal, thyroid hormones, etc...
    I think EZ E is trying to tell you that you will not see any increase of LH or FSH by using HCG . HCG only mimics LH, which in turn will will have an effect with the leydig cells to stimulate the testicles. And while your testicles will be enjoying this exogenous stimulation the level of LH in your pituitary will stay suppressed.

As far as adrenal and thyroid ... Run a ACTH stimulation test and cortisol for the adrenals, and TSH, T3, T4 for the thyroid. Your thought of adding DHEA is probably a good idea. You should also look at some transdermal pregnenolone, which will also convert to DHEA, along with helping to back fill other important hormonal pathways that may be out of balance.

tubs is offline Associate Member
    i would take 50mg of dhea - my levels were similar and that got me right into the good range

you may have some issues due to low e but i do not understand your test either

ds53 is offline Junior Member
    Did you get your blood pulled a day or two after injection?

Quote Originally Posted by ds53 View Post
    Did you get your blood pulled a day or two after injection?
    I inject mon and thurs... I had blood drawn on a wednesday which was two days after my last injection....

During this past week I took my monday injection @ 100mg and didnt take my thursday injection... I will again resume my 2x a week injections this monday/thursday @ 50mg.... so in a nutshell I am dropping down from 200mg wk to 100mg wk of test cyp... Im hoping this will get me into the 900-1100 test range and also get my dht level in between the 25-75 test range... I should also have an easier time balancing out my e2 if there are any issues with that....

on a side note I will also be adding Deca into the regimine @ 50mg/wk along with my test... to see if it will help with lower back joint issues... overall i will be taking test cyp @ 100mg/wk and deca @ 50mg/wk........

IMHO and personal experience, I don't think you'll get any therapeutic results with deca by only dosing 50mg/wk.

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vetteman08 View Post
    IMHO and personal experience, I don't think you'll get any therapeutic results with deca by only dosing 50mg/wk.
    Agree. But you can try it and bump up every couple of weeks until and if you see an improvement. It took 200/week for me to feel some relief.

Quote Originally Posted by flatscat View Post
    Agree. But you can try it and bump up every couple of weeks until and if you see an improvement. It took 200/week for me to feel some relief.
    Yeah, definitely agree with the 200mg dose before seeing any results. Haven't seen too many guys mention getting any real relief using less than that amount, but everyone's results may differ.

I will start out with Deca @ 100mg/wk and work my from there and see what happens....

Hope it provides you the results you're looking for. Keep us posted.
    Thanks!
    VM08

Thread Information