Thread: AI protocol

trix8 is offline Associate Member

AI protocol

Whats ur Arimadex protocol how much do u take at a time and how often, what do u think works the best for you.
    I know everyone is defferent but id like to see if there are some averages or what a good way to start with it would b

Vettester is offline Banned
    I take 0.5mg x 2/wk on Adex. For my protocol that keeps my E2 right around the 30 mark.

Your dosage should be dependent on your E2 score. Do you know what your score is? It's good to start out slow, build up (if needed) to a level that will steadily get your level in the range that is optimal (25-to-35 IMO).

mine got as high as 98 one time but im trying to figure the math out like .5 adex would -30 points or so

Quote Originally Posted by trix8 View Post
    mine got as high as 98 one time but im trying to figure the math out like .5 adex would -30 points or so
    Trix, there is no exact score you can associate to the dosage of your AI. .5 x 1/wk could drop a guy down a bit, keep him the same, or take him up. The relevancy is with the amount of E2 conversion taking place due to exogenous medications, and how your body responds to the AI.

My advise to guys that have elevated scores ... Don't go over 2mg per week. Most of the time you will be surprised what 0.5mg x 3/wk can do to drop the E2. Even if it takes a few months, that's fine, the objective is to create a nice steady balance over a period of time. No need to make it a 40yd dash and drop it by next week. If your score was 98 at "one time", then what is it today? You should run labs every couple of months until you get that part dialed in and get on a maintenance dose.

pittbulldad is offline Associate Member
    my original protocol had me doing 1.5mg EOD.. my estrogen/estradiol was really high.. I dropped to .5mg EOD.. now my estrogen is on the low side some i'm hopping over to .5 2xweek

Quote Originally Posted by pittbulldad View Post
    my original protocol had me doing 1.5mg EOD.. my estrogen/estradiol was really high.. I dropped to .5mg EOD.. now my estrogen is on the low side some i'm hopping over to .5 2xweek
    Pitt, that's cool to hear and a good example of what I was talking about above. Your body is obviously finding the right rhythm and balance that you don't need to do as much compound. That's called getting it dialed in!!! (I'd give you the thumbs up, but this new platform doesn't give me the smiley selection like before)

When I started, my E2 was 167. At that point I ramped up the Adex with .25 EOD for the first week then .5 EOD. After about 8 weeks, I got my E2 down to 21.9 so I laid off for about 2 weeks. Now I'm taking .25 on days I pin and that seems to be working out nice. Feeling good and all, i.e. libido, morning wood etc. I should know my exact numbers here soon when I get my next blood test in about 2 weeks.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by forrest_and_trees View Post
    When I started, my E2 was 167. At that point I ramped up the Adex with .25 EOD for the first week then .5 EOD. After about 8 weeks, I got my E2 down to 21.9 so I laid off for about 2 weeks. Now I'm taking .25 on days I pin and that seems to be working out nice. Feeling good and all, i.e. libido, morning wood etc. I should know my exact numbers here soon when I get my next blood test in about 2 weeks.
    forrest..do u pin every 7 days or what?

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    forrest..do u pin every 7 days or what?
    Twice a week, i.e. Mon morn and Thur night.
    Last edited by forrest_and_trees; 10-12-2010 at 04:48 PM.

yea im trying .5 the day before i pin so .5 sun and .5 wed then i pin mon and thurs, i feel if my e2 gets too low then the shot the following day will even everything out

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by trix8 View Post
    yea im trying .5 the day before i pin so .5 sun and .5 wed then i pin mon and thurs, i feel if my e2 gets too low then the shot the following day will even everything out
    let us know when u follow up with bloodwork

Quote Originally Posted by forrest_and_trees View Post
    Just an FYI- Been noticing some popping and clicking in the joints and significantly fatigued past couple days then today I felt weak during my workout; way down from where I normally am on the weights. So I'm thinking I may need to go to once a week on the AI. No doubt, everyone is different so I suppose the moral of the story is, you've got to find what works for you.
    Last edited by forrest_and_trees; 10-13-2010 at 09:19 PM.

Thread Information