Thread: Recent Update

JuiceBox12 is offline Junior Member

Recent Update

My GP now has me doing one 1ml shot of test cyp at 100mg/ml. 300 iu of hcg EOD. Quit the nolva. Got a rx for anastrozol but the problem when I got the rx filled it was 1mg ED. I have taken it ED since Friday and feel better than I have since I started this journey. I'm just afraid it is going to be too much in the long haul. My E2 had gone up a little but was tested a week after my last inject.

I was also thinking about doing my test cyp injection every 5th day. My doctor is working with me and being very helpful. Anyfeed back is always appreciated.

I also started taking b12 shots. The rx is for 1000 iu once a month. Was curious about the protocols of others.

Vettester is offline Banned
    Way too much AI!!! You'll be down and out if you stick to that dosage. Can you remind me what your E2 score is?

On the B12, I take the same dosage, but once a week.

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    what vette said, plus I really don't like the every five protocol. Splitting up the 100 to every 3.5 is much better imo. If not, your hundred every seven is fine. Every five has your level building on top of itself every week to a certain degree. Every seven does too, but not as much.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by vetteman08 View Post
    Way too much AI!!! You'll be down and out if you stick to that dosage. Can you remind me what your E2 score is?

E2 was 44 the first time and 46 a week after my last injection. Probably should have taken it before I went to get my blood work. Can I cut them in half? I feel good but I know a crash will happen at this dose.

Quote Originally Posted by vetteman08 View Post

I'll give the B12 a go at that dose.

E2 score was 46.

Vettester is offline Banned
    juice, your E2 is in a very manageable position. You could easily reel that in with something in the range of 0.5mg x 2/wk. A good score to aim for is 30. You are correct, that other protocol will have dire consequences if you proceed. If Bowers32 is reading he can chime in and tell you what that's all about.

Can you confirm you cyp measurement? Is it 200mg/ml or 100mg/ml? It's kind of rare to see it at 100mg/ml.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by flatscat View Post
    what vette said, plus I really don't like the every five protocol. Splitting up the 100 to every 3.5 is much better imo. If not, your hundred every seven is fine. Every five has your level building on top of itself every week to a certain degree. Every seven does too, but not as much.
    i'm not rugged enough to pin twice a week

Juice..like all said...slow up the AI...youre feelin better now but it will take u too low try vettes suggestion take our word

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post

Juice..like all said...slow up the AI...youre feelin better now but it will take u too low try vettes suggestion take our word
    The pinning doesn't bother me at all, and I have been converted to switch needles draw/pin. It made a huge difference.

Gotten used to ding the hcg and b12 in my thigh. I still have my wife do my cyp injection in my butt.

If I can cut the anastrozole tabs I will cut it down like Vette said but if I can't how often should I take the 1 mg tabs?

crg
    crg is offline Junior Member
    not rugged enough uh? sure you are but it will cost ya 4 needles...come on jpkman, man up and try twice a week with the same pin for the draw/inject

JFWY amigo

Quote Originally Posted by crg View Post
    not rugged enough uh? sure you are but it will cost ya 4 needles...come on jpkman, man up and try twice a week with the same pin for the draw/inject

JFWY amigo
    lol...hey crg...

i actually tried it for a few weeks...didnt see any benefits and knew i had a long way to go so the fewer holes the better

juice...almost every pharmacy sells a pill cutter...they split them quite well and u can get them into .25 if you need to cuttin em in half is easier of course

Epic Ed is offline Associate Member
    Juicy -- you're E2 will be in the tank mighty quickly at that dose. Spend $5 on a pill cutter at the pharmacy and do .5mg E3D. I run .25 EOD while on cycle (600mg EW) and that has been enough to keep my E2 levels in a good range (based on how I'm feeling). 1mg ED while running a 100mg EW dose of test is going to squash your E2 levels, especially with your starting values in the mid 40's.

subnet is offline Associate Member
    Juice - as others have said, there is no issue with cutting the arimidex tabs. I have a pill cutter but found it just as easy to use a sharp exacto knife - takes a little time but you can get a little assembly line going and make a bunch of .25 or .50's in no time...

I'm soon due for my next round of bloodwork - curious as to where my E2 is going to be. Seems that .25 EOD is not enough (get puffy nipples and seems that I hold more water) so am trying .50 E3D... I've bumped my dosage up though to 70 or 80mg x 2 times per week though. 1mg ED is definitely too much.

btw, I, like Vette, take 1000mcg of B12 per week (split into 2 x 500mcg doses along with my Test injection).

Got a pill cutter. Started doing the 1000 mcg a week of the b12. Switched my hcg from 500 twice a week to 300 three times a week. I'm starting to feel a little bit more like my self. Thanks everyone for all of your help and insight!

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post

I'm not that rugged either lmao

I'm not that rugged either lmao
    I'm doing .5 OED. or should I take it every third day?

I couldn't cut them into fourths they would have crushed.

ED3 is what I am thinking

ED3 is what I am thinking

Sounds like a plan to start with. I just know I was getting emotional before I had an A.I. And I don't won't to go back there.

If you start posting here about how your girlfriend/wife just doesn't understand you and you have an overwhelming desire to snuggle up with someone to watch "The Notebook" -- bump it up to EOD.

Quote Originally Posted by Epic Ed View Post
    If you start posting here about how your girlfriend/wife just doesn't understand you and you have an overwhelming desire to snuggle up with someone to watch "The Notebook" -- bump it up to EOD.
    Funny as that is, and believe me I find it hilarious. I wasn't far from that, my wife was even starting to make fun of me.

What's your opinion on Cyp every five days?

BOB89 is offline Associate Member
    I take 100mg of cyp every 5 days. I like it, I tracked how I felt for several months and noticed a drop at 5 days regardless of dose so I figured I just take my dose then. Seems to be working for me. I log my injections as it gets confusing as far as day of the week and such.

Quote Originally Posted by BOB89 View Post
    I take 100mg of cyp every 5 days. I like it, I tracked how I felt for several months and noticed a drop at 5 days regardless of dose so I figured I just take my dose then. Seems to be working for me. I log my injections as it gets confusing as far as day of the week and such.
    just pre load and jab the syringes into the calendar thats wut crg does

Quote Originally Posted by JuiceBox12 View Post

What's your opinion on Cyp every five days?
    I haven't tried every 5 days. I was at once a week and felt a bit of a crash on days 6 and 7 so I now go with twice a week. I think every 5 days would be fine for stability of blood levels, but for me it would make it a bit more complicated than necessary to keep up with the days I'm pinning.

subnet is offline Associate Member
    Juice - if every five days works out for you, your schedule and your levels, then sure. Many go twice per week to keep their levels more stable. Some do once a week because it's less hassle and they don't feel any ups and downs with the high/low levels. Some go every 10 days and they don't feel any worse off for it either - it all depends on the person. I go every 3.5 days because I can put it on my calendar and make it easy to remember - every Thurs morning and Sunday night. If you pin every 5 days (or 10 or whaterver) you actually have to count and remember to pin yourself Like Bob said, you have to log things...

When I was traveling for work more, I'd inject once per week on the weekend so I wouldn't have the hassle of taking needles and meds through security at the airport.

So, that was a long response to 'opinion of every 5 days' hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by subnet View Post
    Juice - if every five days works out for you, your schedule and your levels, then sure. Many go twice per week to keep their levels more stable. Some do once a week because it's less hassle and they don't feel any ups and downs with the high/low levels. Some go every 10 days and they don't feel any worse off for it either - it all depends on the person. I go every 3.5 days because I can put it on my calendar and make it easy to remember - every Thurs morning and Sunday night. If you pin every 5 days (or 10 or whaterver) you actually have to count and remember to pin yourself Like Bob said, you have to log things...

When I was traveling for work more, I'd inject once per week on the weekend so I wouldn't have the hassle of taking needles and meds through security at the airport.

So, that was a long response to 'opinion of every 5 days' hehe.
    I think I will pin every 5th day. Thanks for the education.

Thread Information