Juice Authority is offline Knowledgeable Member

hCG protocol while cruising on a TRT dose

I blast and cruise. I have a legit script for TRT but I also cycle twice a year (winter bulker and Summer cutter). The plan since late Aug has been to cruise to the middle of Jan on 200mgs of Test Cyp/wk.

I tapered down from my cycle dose of 1gm of test to 200mgs and I'm glad I did. I don't like to overuse hCG because of the desensitization issue I've read about with prolonged use (12 weeks being the demarcation point).

During the cycle, I'll usually start at 500ius/e3-5 days around week 5 or 6 and then continue for the rest of the cycle and until I taper down to my TRT dose. That's the background. Here's the question.

Which is a more logical hCG protocol for TRT, something similar to the above, 500ius/3-5 days for 12 weeks or a shorter blast of 1,500ius/wk for 3-4 weeks to wake up the gonads?

EZ E is offline Associate Member
    Most people take around 600-750ius/week in divided dosages. So 250ius 3x/week. I take 325ius 2x per week and it seems to be fine so far. At such low dosages the testicles shouldn't become desensitized.

Quote Originally Posted by EZ E View Post
    Most people take around 600-750ius/week in divided dosages. So 250ius 3x/week. I take 325ius 2x per week and it seems to be fine so far. At such low dosages the testicles shouldn't become desensitized.
    Yeah, not from the studies I've read. Taking hCG continuously at any dose without giving the body a rest will lead to desensitization.

Vettester is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice Authority View Post
    Yeah, not from the studies I've read. Taking hCG continuously at any dose without giving the body a rest will lead to desensitization.
    I've reviewed excerpts from several HRT doctors that have performed clinical studies on this, and their studies prove otherwise. I have also worked with a doctor out of Santa Monica who has had patients on HCG monotherapy for (his words) 12 years+, and he claims the effectiveness today is just as good as it was back then. I can PM this doctor's info if anyone is interested. Not saying that you haven't seen any studies, but I'm always on the hunt for new information that might be pertinent to my program. I actually had one doctor challenge me to find some proof on this, and to this point I've been unsuccessful getting any solid proof.

Duplicate
    Last edited by Vettester; 11-14-2010 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Duplicate Post

Quote Originally Posted by vetteman08 View Post
    I've reviewed excerpts from several HRT doctors that have performed clinical studies on this, and their studies prove otherwise. I have also worked with a doctor out of Santa Monica who has had patients on HCG monotherapy for (his words) 12 years+, and he claims the effectiveness today is just as good as it was back then. I can PM this doctor's info if anyone is interested. Not saying that you haven't seen any studies, but I'm always on the hunt for new information that might be pertinent to my program. I actually had one doctor challenge me to find some proof on this, and to this point I've been unsuccessful getting any solid proof.
    Prior to getting on legit HRT from my PCP I had gone to one of those rejuvenation clinics in the past. Let's just say there's a lot of misinformation out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Juice Authority View Post
    Prior to getting on legit HRT from my PCP I had gone to one of those rejuvenation clinics in the past. Let's just say there's a lot of misinformation out there.
    Totally agree. And sadly, a ton of this misinformation comes directly from the doctors themselves. I've seen that first hand with my primary and a endo through Kaiser. That's why I'm on the hunt for information ... It's seems just when you thing you have this stuff figured out, somebody else throws a curve ball!

lifeforce0019 is offline Associate Member

PM me name of santa monica doctor

Hi Vetteman. I would be grateful if you would pm me the name of the Santa Monica HRT doctor. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by lifeforce0019 View Post
    Hi Vetteman. I would be grateful if you would pm me the name of the Santa Monica HRT doctor. Thanks!
    Check your PM box.

lifeforce0019 is offline Associate Member
    Check your PM box.
    Thanks Vetteman08! I tried to send you a proper thanks by PM but I need 50 posts first.

No worries, hope it works good for you.

Thread Information