newrobb is offline Junior Member

Update: A year of HRT

Ok. it's been about of year of HRT. first time i checked i didn't qualify (bloodwork read just on the low-end of normal. i'm 47). wen't back later and Dr. was able to take me on and prescribed Test-E because i was now reading below normal. he perscribed 200mls shot once every two weeks. i felt it would be better to do 100mls once per week. i alternate shoulder and butt shots. after a while, i went back to see him and we increased to 150mls once per week. i take about 175mls now.
    -
    at first i had increased aggression. i still suffer from mild acne mainly on the back of my neck. haven't used any medication for that yet (suggestions?). at one point, i did a run of Anavar , but that's another story/post.
    -
    in the meantime, i discontinued the anti-depressant that i've been taken for more than a decade (although i still take my mood-stabilizer--i've been diagnosed with Bipolar 2).
    -
    i feel better than ever and have become much more engaged with life and productive. my sex drive and sleep is good. HOW DOES ONE REALLY KNOW WHAT DOSE TO TAKE?
    -
    i haven't trained in a year yet my muscle mass and hardness has increased. i worry about hairless because of my genes and age. the Dr. has suggested that i don't take an oral because it will interfere with the Test. he's recommended a topical.
    -
    Any opinions, comments would be great. Thanks guys, Rob

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Congrats on trt working out for you but what exactly is your question?

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    One knows what dose to take through a combination of bw results and knowing your own body and how it reacts to the things you are putting into it and/or what your goals are (anavar use as an example).
    Last edited by flatscat; 12-16-2010 at 04:25 PM.

mostly to hear about other peoples experiences based on what i shared. hairloss remedies? like i said, Doc didn't feel that an oral would be good for this.
    also the question of what dose is the best? stuff like that. thanks.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    i saw 2 questions....flats had the perfect answer to one...the other i have only used nioxin shampoo for my receding hariline but this was not due to test and it works pretty well actually...

but congrats on getting of that shiat and getting leaner, etc....

i also recommend training...start off light if u must but it could make a world of difference bro..

good luck

anti-depressants work for many people, and change their lives (usuallly with good therapy). i wouldn't completely slag it.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by newrobb View Post
    anti-depressants work for many people, and change their lives (usuallly with good therapy). i wouldn't completely slag it.
    point taken

Thread Information