Kenny G is offline New Member

Weight gain, low sex drive, low volume and Dr. questions

Benn on TRT for a while now and I am taking 150/wk of cype, I went in for blood test on Monday and asked the Dr. to test for estrogen also and he said that there was no need for testing for both. I have gained (and he is aware) 20 lbs in the last 2 months, yes I go to the gym 4-5x/wk but the weight (fat) gain is noticible around my gut and sides. Also when I do ejaculate it is very little. I feel great since being on TRT but I think that I should feel better and atleast have a sex drive. My Dr. is a sports medicine Dr. but should just go to an endo or what? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Hey Kenny....you disappeared for a bit! The guys will be here soon.

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    I agree. You need to test E levels. 20 pounds is a lot to gain. I don't know if it is E related, but where you are gaining it sounds like it.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    you need some bw done, go to a diff doctor and get a full panel.

it may or not be e2 related, are you getting gyno or other e2 sides?

post up your diet also.

I was waiting to see if the Dr. would run some tests, he doesnt want to so I am calling upon the pros.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Not as knowledgeable as many here, but I think you need a new doc is he/she thinks you don't need to test for estrogen.

No gyno and I eat alot of protiens, Im a carnivore. I am 6'6 and weigh 300lbs so I try to eat at least that many grams of protien and not a whole lot of carbs. I know that it will take a while to get everything dialed in and my Dr. is cautious but I am getting frustrated.

ecsaaron is offline Associate Member
    My DR fills out the lab request then gives it to me to take to the lab ,then I check off what i want before going and he thinks he ordered it.If he is giving you the lab request just check off the estrogen on the form...Works for me everytime!

Thread Information