streeter is offline Associate Member

Gyno (What are the odds on TRT)

I think I know the answer already..that everyone is different but I am looking for ease of mind I guess and hoping the odds are extremely low in most of your opinions so here goes.

I have been doing a lot of reading here lately and the one thing that always scares the bejeebas out of me is the stories of gyno. So I was wondering from you experts what's the odds of getting gyno on TRT?

I personally take 200mg Test Cyp E10d 250mg HCG 2XW and .5mg Anastizole 1XW

Now I guess I need to come clean and add that after 3 months on this and feeling great the last 2 times I added 100mg test cyp at the half way point in the 10 days. If that is confusing let me try to explain in the last 20 days this is what I took day 1 200 mg test cyp day 5 100mg of test on day 10 200mg test cyp again.

The only reason I did was to see if I would make quicker gains in the gym. But I have decided after reading on here about gyno I am going back to my normal routine of 200mg E10 days until I can get Blood Work done which should be soon.

So I guess I am looking for someone to put my mind at ease and tell me gyno only affects people who take cycles of test in amounts much more than I am taking. I just don't know if this is true or not.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    you should have some double d's in less than a month since you snuck in a couple extra shots...j/k...

your protocol of test, hcg , AI look real good and with follow ups and bloodwork I would bet the farm against gyno

renjr70 is offline Junior Member
    I would'nt worry too much. I'm on trt at 200mg ew, the previous doc i had was giving me 400mg eow but i didnt like the two week wait so i changed docs. What does your blood work say your test levels were at with the 200mg every 10days that the doc scripted? Every lab has their own ranges, the lab my doc uses has a normal test range of 350 to 850 in males my age (40), the 200mg ew puts me at around 560 so I've got a little room at the top end to play there. I would bet your doc is also keeping you "middle of the road" so 100mg xtra is prob no big deal gyno wise. post up your levels though and I'm sure someone more experienced than me will chime in, I'm still a newbie here.

streeter is offline Associate Member
    I've only had my level checked once so far it was on day 10 just before my shot and before I cheated with the extra two. I had a total Test of 640 the doctor said I was holding it well.

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    you should have some double d's in less than a month since you snuck in a couple extra shots...j/k...

your protocol of test, hcg , AI look real good and with follow ups and bloodwork I would bet the farm against gyno
    ^^^^^^^^^^

Thread Information