Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thank you!!!!!!

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You don"t have to wish me good luck bro. AND I don't need to research any more, I have read IT ALL. Maybe that is your problem too, it's just that my brain is still working and your is tied to the current research or your all knowing Doctor's knowledge.

All I stated was an opinion. And I had a valid argument for you to respond to, except you skirted the main question. I know we can NEVER duplicate natural variances, and you implying that I don't know that is another attempt at skirting the question. You may be right, I may be right, but one has to consider the possibilities as there is NO study proving your point or mine out there. That is unless your doctor can give one to you. Otherwise, please stop acting like you know ALL the answers and directing people to YOUR doctor's way of thinking.

In one min's time, you have realized almost zero of the test you have just injected - do YOUR research.

If you are so keen on keeping your levels as steady as they can be then why not go with a shorter ester and inj daily? Or twice a day?

I respect your opinion, so your RESPECTFUL reply is anticipated.

Flats

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    agree with flats....and only see FEW ppl doing injects every 3.5 days...in fact doctors usually prescribe every 2 weeks and some 3 and 4 weeks with cypionate !!!!!!!!

what gdevine says in his last sentence makes the most sense and i always preach it....trt is INDIVIDUAL...

nobody should try to say THIS IS THE DOSE/FREQUENCY THAT WORKS FOR ALL...

about hcg ...i would like to run this for myself(for all the possible benefits said above and i've learned) but actually need to stay as infertile as possible

Flats - Let me say this and make it clear; I NEVER meant to be disrespectful and my apologies if I came across that way. If weekly works for you then I am happy for you. It didn't work for me; I started to feel like crap 2 days before the next pin and I didn't like it. So, we just spread out the protocol and it worked for me...nothing more. If you look at my earlier post you will find my Doctor had me on a once week and a crapy hCG protocol to boot when I first started.

It all works for me now and I am happy about that for sure!

The OP sated in this thread that he was thinking about spiting his weekly injections and all I did was respond to it with my own experience. I base everything on how I feel and spliting my T injections weekly made me feel a shit load better then a once a week injection. My Doctor didn't tell me to do this, I aksed him to change it, and he agreed. I am not telling anyone here to do this I only stated the resutls I got and why I feel an EOD or twice a week injection is better. It's just my F'n opinion and nothing more.

Jpkman - Keep us posted on your use of hCG. I think you will find it very beneficial my friend.

Peace.
    Last edited by steroid.com 1; 02-26-2011 at 10:00 AM.

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thanks - and I am glad it is working for you.

Flats

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information