clemont51 is offline Banned

Can hrt be "tweaked"

This is a copy/past from the Over 40 forum.

Have things going nicely with 75mg Test C per week. Considering my age, is there anything else that would increase muscle with minimal side effects? Blood
    chemistry is fine. Getting a slight itch on left pec. Earlier use of Test C at 125mg
    weekly started to shrink 'nads. Was taking 10mg Tamox. daily. Have discontinued that drug. Below is a copy/paste job from an earlier post. Also take
    7200mg daily of Saw Palmetto, no differance as measured by my one midnight leak. Or should I just count my blessings?

"I am 75 years old and in splendid physical condition. (I'll get around to posting pictures). About 6 months ago I started Test C at 125mg every two week, Tamoxifin 20 daily. (my pre-T injection level was 550 on a scale of 200-900.
    I take 50 mg daily of DHEA plus the usual antioxidents.) That increased my level
    to 850 same scale. About eight weeks ago I upped dosage to 125mg weekly. Strange things happening! In live in a smallish town and had been feeding on the
    visiting nurses at the local hospital. That program was stopped and with it the inflow of decent females.) I did a saliva test and it read 554 pg/ml on a scale
    of 44-148, age dependant.

During this period I was tapping nice but dumpy looking ladies in their sixties!
    Accepted nobbers from a diverse group, frumpy realtors, a spiritualist, etc. I would not want to be seen in public with most!
    Meantime I spent about $250 joining singles sites. A frentic effort insued, to
    contact and email anything and everything withing a 100 miles that looked
    decent. No chubba bubbas. Many prospects, most over my one hour drive limit.

Have gone back to the twice monthly 125mg schedule. We have a family history
    of old age sexual activity. Grandfather, and Anglican Priest, sired my father at
    76! Yes, I look just like the old varmint".

Aside: May start intense leg training to compete in rim to rim to rim Grand Canyon time trials.

Thank you for your suggestions.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Welcome to the HRT forum. Inspiration indeed.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    lmfao

does your mom have a tatoo that says son

yes count your blessings

you dont need any more tweaking

welcome to the hrt forum

clemont51 is offline Banned
    Thanks for your comments. Yep, I now acknowledge that there is really nothing else I can do that makes sense. Naturally, I would like to add strength with as little weight gain as possible. "Dream the impossible dream".

Thread Information