Thread: trt and docs

bigbossofdariver is offline Junior Member

trt and docs

think doc would go for it if i told him i wanted to try running trt if i told him i had signs of low t without any bw?

Little76 is offline Associate Member
    Lol, no chance mate, not a chance.

How old are you?

what if my test was in the normal range? not a chance?

Unless is very low, or your doctor isnt fully legit, I highly doubt it.

Where are you? How old are you?

There are always exceptions. But why do you want trt?

im 19 yrs old
    live in central oregon
    thought i would abuse the system a little, you know like everyone does everyonce in a while. and figured it would be cheap effective way to get a 100 percent legit beginners steroid cycle. was thinking about 400 mg of test E for a period of about 3 months. then all i would need is a proper pct. not the greatest idea but hey beats buying of the black market. also i have great insurance so would be mostly free.

No chance, and your too young.

Read, train and eat.

Thats all.

ok thanks for your help, was kind of an impulse thread that i mad at 3 in the morning lol. how about any safe ways to boost my levels, would a hcg and AI help me with that?

funkymonk is offline Associate Member
    No chance. Even if you crash your bloods for the initial and subsequent blood tests, you most likely only be given 1 10ml vial of cyp at 200mg/ml. You'd need 3 of those, so you'd have to keep up this charade for well over 3 months to get your testosterone .

Good luck with that.

streeter is offline Associate Member
    Sigh Here we go again! You should post in the other sections not HRT/TRT this thread is for legit medical uses of testoserone.

Anyway you will shut down your system unless you really know what your doing. There is a difference between HRT/TRT and doing a cycle. At your age if you were going to mess with steroids a cycle with a proper PCT would be the way to go IMHO. I am no expert I am 46 and on HRT I have never done a cycle and would only consider it after months and months of reading here and knowing how my body reacts to test plus I am 46.

You are way too young to think about it yet IMO.

P.S. But I wish I had your insurance...figures LOL
    Last edited by streeter; 01-30-2011 at 11:17 PM.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    OP: here is the deal. You already have TONS of hormones raging inside you now. You are at your peak. If you take synthetic test you can create a negative feedback loop. In essence this means that your natural test production starts to rely on the synthetic test so then your own natural test production starts to shut down. And then once this happens, you will get ED and create all kinds of havoc on your endocrine system.

If you had any idea how many threads I have seen where some young buck like you comes here and wishes he had NEVER injected test because guess what? he has ED and has to have TRT for the rest of his life and join in on this forum or the "Over 40" forum. And to tell you the truth even the guys who have low t have a hard time getting a script. Most docs stay away from it. And if you think you can get clever and find it elsewhere, then you will be returning here anyway constantly asking if your stuff is legit and wondering with each injection if you are actually injecting olive oil or horse urine or who knows what else into your body instead.

Please take your edge now while you have it. Even if you did do a cycle and you were not eating right nor training perfectly, you would lose all of your gains anyway.

A cycle is for guys who have maxxed out and want to take their body to another level. So just thinking that juice will do the magic trick? a myth.
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 01-30-2011 at 11:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    OP: here is the deal. You already have TONS of hormones raging inside you now. You are at your peak. If you take synthetic test you can create a negative feedback loop. In essence this means that your natural test production starts to rely on the synthetic test so then your own natural test production starts to shut down. And then once this happens, you will get ED and create all kinds of havoc on your endocrine system.

If you had any idea how many threads I have seen where some young buck like you comes here and wishes he had NEVER injected test because guess what? he has ED and has to have TRT for the rest of his life and join in on this forum or the "Over 40" forum. And to tell you the truth even the guys who have low t have a hard time getting a script. Most docs stay away from it. And if you think you can get clever and find it elsewhere, then you will be returning here anyway constantly asking if your stuff is legit and wondering with each injection if you are actually injecting olive oil or horse urine or who knows what else into your body instead.

Please take your edge now while you have it. Even if you did do a cycle and you were not eating right nor training perfectly, you would lose all of your gains anyway.

A cycle is for guys who have maxxed out and want to take their body to another level. So just thinking that juice will do the magic trick? a myth.
    Wow Said perfectly. That is what I wanted to say but you put it in words good Job

again i no it was a stupid question, but do you think an Ai or hcg would work to get my natural levels up if prescribed by a doctor?

Do you have any BW? this might help to determine any and all of what you are asking

no bw going to get it tested soon, should i come back then? i do have some signs of low t such as weight gain around midsection, loss in confidence, not as quick mentally, depressed all the time. i dont think it is necesarily low t but maybe high E2 levels due to being over weight

could be high E which is another reason to stay away from it....don't want to get man boobies..then you will have yet another thing to deal with and try to solve

are you going to go to the doc for your BW? and see what the doc says?

loss of confidence? this is not fun. Why do you think this is the case? And weight around the mid-section? this can be gotten rid of with cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach more than likely....and diet? is this good, fair, bad or what?

How much overweight are we talking about. You can come forth. I just confessed to my sugar addiction in the Diet forum.

confidence is just terrible anymore, when i was 17 i could talk to any one and make anybody laugh. now i can barely even talk to people. my diet is good i take in lots of fruits and vegtables along with tons of protein and fats with low carbs. but in the last year about 60 lbs. i have stayed pretty lean gaining the weight around 29 percent body fat weighing 320 which is why i dont think its low t.

How tall are you?

Confidence is a tricky thing. Life is strange. The best way to get confidence is to do something you are passionate about. Keep at it. And then things will fall into place.

Do you workout? and if so, what do you do?

and by the way, I have read over and over that to cycle, one really needs to be under 20% BF and preferably under 15%. Otherwise a HUGE chance of gyno. I am not kidding.

im 6,3 and im currently doing jim wendlers 5/3/1. im incredibly strong, so i rlly doubt i need trt but it would be nice to be able to raise my natural levels a lil bit.

not worth it...will not do anything but harm right now.

You are 19. You have TONS.

You need to lose weight too before you start any kind of test. It will blow you up in a bad way.

Is there a relationship reason?

best way to raise your natural levels is MEAT and sleep and exercise

well at this point im not rlly considering test anymore, just wondering if there is any safe alternatives. and im not doing this for a relationship even though the symptoms i posted above did caused a 2 yr relationship to come to a bad end.

glad to hear you are not going to do steroids ....and there will be another relationship...trust me.

here is something to read you might enjoy....

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...g-and-Steroids

thanks for the info, will report with bw soon see what yall think

sounds good.....please keep us posted. Hope to see the BW soon so then the guys can chime in with their ideas

Quote Originally Posted by bigbossofdariver View Post
    well at this point im not rlly considering test anymore, just wondering if there is any safe alternatives. and im not doing this for a relationship even though the symptoms i posted above did caused a 2 yr relationship to come to a bad end.
    Look here is something you can consider since you seem to want to try to adjust your hormones and think it will help.

Stinging Nettle It's a natural herb you can buy it at GNC cheap. Some studies have concluded it raises free Testosterone . I take 200 mg daily.

DIM It can be bought at health food stores (Google it). Most people think it's just for women since it is estrogen control. But I had a alternative medicine doctor tell me it helps men as well and turns bad estrogen into good estrogen in men. All her TRT patients take it and I have started as well its natural and is made from Broccoli and some other vegetables. I have seen bottles of DIM say right on the label for Men and Women.

Thread Information