marcusantee is offline New Member

Post my dr wants me on sermorelin hgh&testoserone therapy

but must buy from him, way to much $.Im 50 need help.my research found better stuff igf1 lr3,grf1-29,ghrp-6, enanthanate,im overweight started exercising 3 mo,i can get any thing, just want info to get started,blood test dosing.if these arent right for me then what

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Welcome. Do you already have BW? if so, please post it if you do not mind. This helps. And also would help if you typed so it was easier to read! thanks.....

whats bw

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    "BW" is bloodwork.

Welcome to the site.

need to know what bw i need ,dr wanted 500 worth of bw then after treatment bw every month

funkymonk is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcusantee View Post
    need to know what bw i need ,dr wanted 500 worth of bw then after treatment bw every month
    WTF kind of dr are you going to?

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    first of all you we need blood work to determine if you need hrt

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    you said $500.00 BW every month? its impossible, usually BW goes from $250.00 to $350.00, and you need one (like Chi says) to determined your hrt and then maybe every 3 or 6 months.

he does anti aging therapy,the follow up bw he didnt tell me the cost,to make sure im not growing cancer,after interview i new i couldnt afford this avenue

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    you can get BW online if you prefer by ordering it yourself and then post results here and get some input....
    just a thought

Epic Ed is offline Associate Member
    Do NOT go back to this fraud of a doc. There are plenty of Hormone Replacement Therapy/Testosterone Replacement Therapy/Anti Aging clinics out there that will not try to bleed you out of every dime you own.

Do you have any health insurance? If so, start out by going to your general practioner and tell him your symptoms. He or she should have no problem ordering blood work for you and it would be covered by insurance. Your doc will know what to test for, but testosterone (both free and total), estrogen (E2), a complete lipid profile, prolactin, TSH, and PSA should all be included.

Once you get the results you can build a treatment plan from there. Your doc may or may not know anything about TRT. That's OK -- you would at least then have some recent blood work to take to any HRT clinic in the US to use as a baseline for getting you on an HRT protocol if you are deficient in your testosterone levels . I can't tell you where to look, but there are plenty of other boards like this one that allow you to discuss OPENLY where you are doing your HRT program. On this board, it would be considered giving you a source. I think disallowing us to discuss the perfectly legal aspect of hormone replacement clinics and where or how to find them is absolute bullshit, but it's their site and I'll abide by the rules.

Best of luck.

thanks ill try to find someone in my area seattle

Thread Information