TheNextChamp is offline New Member

My Wife and Weight Loss

I hope this is the right place to post this.
    Recently my fiancee has been worried about her weight. She has been looking into Healthy Trim and Medi Fast. I'm against her taking anything but she says if I take steroids why can't she take a weight loss supplement. So I agreed to do some research for her.
    I was hoping someone can give me some info on Healthy Trim and Medi Fast. Or give an alternative. She goes to the gym 3 days a week, so she only needs a boost to help her lose weight. She wants to lose 20lbs. before our wedding, which is in 6 weeks.
    Thanks for any help.
    God Bless!!

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    I am not familiar with either one. I wish I knew!

Does she do any cardio? Cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach will help a lot. Also, why not go ahead and start a thread in the Diet Question Forum and ask what would be the best safest approach to shedding some fast pounds....they are great there.

20 pounds? in 6 weeks. that is 3 pounds a week? hmmm....a lot but could be done. Just want to make sure she stays safe....you want a great honeymoon!

Good luck to you both.

ps: how old is she? this might help some....

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextChamp View Post
    I'm against her taking anything but she says if I take steroids why can't she take a weight loss supplement.
    Ha! A great "gotcha" moment.

Losing 20 pounds in 6 weeks probably isn't that healthy, and most people that lose weight quickly don't have the long term commitment to keep it off. Diet and cardio will do wonders. I don't know anything about the products you mentioned.

EDIT: Looks like MediFast is a meal program. You can do better by getting advice in the diet section. Healthy Trim is a typical "thermo-energy" pill similar to a million other products available. I have had good luck with those products, but not when I took them and kept the rest of my life unchanged...I took them, cut calories and did cardio pertty much every day. I lost weight, but don't know how much I can attribute to the pills. They did help me keep my energy up when I was on a severely restricted calorie intake (which was VERY unhealthy).
    Last edited by JohnnyVegas; 01-31-2011 at 02:39 PM.

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    search for her about: hcg diet, she can loose up to 1 pound per day after the first week. My wife start that with 175 ui/day. she is about 5'7 and 114 lbs, she wanna lose some weight, special the body fat around belly area, can't be on birth control (pills). We didn't see much result on first week, but start to see some on second but her libido when so high that she only think about sex all day. We have to stop after 2 week, They say you can do 28 days up to 40 days, on and off. Wish you and your bride the best.

n00bs is offline Member
    My wife has been doing HCG protocol under my supervision. Has lost 3kg in a matter of days... We tested her 1rm lifts before starting protocol and will test at the end to see if any strength has been lost.

TheNextChamp is offline New Member
    Thanks for all the advice. I appreciate all the advice, I will pass it on to my fiancee.
    God Bless

n00bs is offline Member

Thread Information