The Toad is offline Associate Member

Follow Up Bloodwork

I just got back my results and had several things that didn't fall into the ranges. I am posting the areas that are of concern and would appreciate some feedback. I am liking where my testosterone and E2 levels are at, although I would have bet my E2 levels would have been high because I have had some itchy nipples, etc.. I am currently on 150mgs of test C EW, no AI. The test was taken 4 days after my last shot. Thanks in advance.

RBC ` 6.08 High 4.20-6.00
    Hemoglobin 18.4 High 13.0-18.0
    Hemocrit 53.7 37.0-55.0
    Triglycerides 182 High 0-149
    HDL Cholesterol 38 Low >39
    Testosterone 1179 High 249-836
    Insulin -Like Growth Factor I 328 High 94-252
    Estradiol, Sensitive 33 3-70

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    dayam i like where your igf is too..
    ..but your lipids are SHIAT....have u always had poor lipids?...(u were fasting right?)...
    the blood problem should be an easy fix with an every other month blood donation...
    how u feelin?

I know, I have never had problems with my lipids, and yes I was fasting. My total cholesterol was 162, it has never been that low. I have cleaned up my diet quite a bit. I am feeling ok, a bit tired, but I have been under some stress lately so that could be it. Any idea on what can cause a change in the lipids and what I can do diet wise to clear it up.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by The Toad View Post
    I know, I have never had problems with my lipids, and yes I was fasting. My total cholesterol was 162, it has never been that low. I have cleaned up my diet quite a bit. I am feeling ok, a bit tired, but I have been under some stress lately so that could be it. Any idea on what can cause a change in the lipids and what I can do diet wise to clear it up.
    sorry bro...no idea...i just know if their good or bad...exercise, oatmeal, lose the stress? i know easier said than done

dosXX is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Toad View Post
    I heard that stress can affect your lipids. How often do you eat red meat?

Quote Originally Posted by dosXX View Post
    I heard that stress can affect your lipids. How often do you eat red meat?
    I usually have red meat at least every other day. Funny you mention that, I have been craving red meat lately...

Thread Information