jaxbrah is offline Associate Member

Just started trt a few days ago, puffy nipples?

Hey guys, I just started trt. I do 100 g/ml E5D of t, 250iu hcg e3d and .25 adex eod.

I'm 24 and my e levels were at 14 pre trt which was right in the middle of normal range. I'm noticing puffier nipples than usual and a little discomfort. Am I taking too little adex, or too much? Thanks guys.

Also ill add, I've been able to crack my bones waaaaay more than usual
    Last edited by jaxbrah; 07-24-2011 at 06:40 PM.

GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If your nipples are sore, you are taking too little. Try 0.5 EOD. After soreness is gone, you may want to try reducing that some. 0.25 may be the correct amount, but the problem is you have none built up in your blood right now. Take 0.5 now, though. If soreness isn't gone 24 hours later, take another 0.5. Then go EOD.

Thanks man. I also took my intial hcg and t shots and the same time. Maybe that added a bunch of e.

Ill take .05 a few times and see if that works. Hopefully the puffyness will go down

250 iu of HCG isn't a lot and wouldn't cause a spike in intra-testiculare E2 after your first shot. You're just starting out so do as GNBM suggests and talk to your Doc. You want to nip this in the bud...so to speak

jaxbrah: First shot of T, first hCG , baseline E2 of 14. If you took a normal amount of T and not something like 200mg+, then you are E2 sensative. You will have to keep a close eye on E2 symptoms and stay on top of dosing with an AI properly. Keep in mind low E2 has nasty sides too, so don't go overboard.

Quote Originally Posted by GotNoBlueMilk View Post
    jaxbrah: First shot of T, first hCG , baseline E2 of 14. If you took a normal amount of T and not something like 200mg+, then you are E2 sensative. You will have to keep a close eye on E2 symptoms and stay on top of dosing with an AI properly. Keep in mind low E2 has nasty sides too, so don't go overboard.
    I was thinking the exact same thing. He needs to keep a close watch on this and def talk to his MD so they can plot a plan of action re his AI protocol.

Thanks guys. Ill call my doc tomorrow.

In the meantime do you guys have any suggestions? Should I up my adex dose and see if the puffiness goes away?

Also to keep on mind that pufft nipples are the only symtpom I have of high e. My erections and all are still as good as ever. Actually I was at a meeting today and was getting hard out of nowhere haha. Also, I have had gyno surgery before when I was 17 so I am prone to it.

Little bit of an update. I did as suggested and took .5mg of adex yesterday and today. My bones cracking has returned to normal and my nipples, while still a little bit puffy, have reduced a bit. So it seems as if I needed some adex in my system. I will take another .5 on Wednesday along with my t shot and then continue with .25 eod

Reported as SPAM

Ok so another update. I went 3 days on .5 mgs and nipples went down to pre trt levels but I started to notice sex drive decreasing. So I went back to .25 and my morning woods and erections were back in full rage, sex drive up. I was going to skip today but I started noticing increased puffiness again in the nipples.

Am I just experiencing my body trying to adjust to all these new hormones? Or is my e levels the issue? Because my mode, sex drive, and erections are all still high, but my nipple are is a little sore (no itching or lumps tho)

Quote Originally Posted by jaxbrah View Post
    Ok so another update. I went 3 days on .5 mgs and nipples went down to pre trt levels but I started to notice sex drive decreasing. So I went back to .25 and my morning woods and erections were back in full rage, sex drive up. I was going to skip today but I started noticing increased puffiness again in the nipples.

Am I just experiencing my body trying to adjust to all these new hormones? Or is my e levels the issue? Because my mode, sex drive, and erections are all still high, but my nipple are is a little sore (no itching or lumps tho)
    Jax, you're playing a guessing game; get your E2 tested, that's the only way you're going to know what the hell is going on. You're bouncing all over the E2 ref range for sure.

Before you get your E2 levels tested, stay on a consistent dose of AI. So if you are doing EOD, do that for a week, on the off day get blood drawn. When your blood is drawn, take good notes on your symptoms: nipple puffiness, joint pain, libido, etc. This will be a base reference for your E2 level once you get the labs back.

Controlling E2 is the hardest part of TRT for someone who is E2 sensative. The important thing is to make gradual changes. Bouncing all over the place is not narrowing down a regular script, which can be use to properly control E2 levels. Right now you are just reacting to symptoms. You need to "listen" to symptoms and make smaller changes to "mange" E2 levels.

Thanks guys. I got an appointment in a few weeks so untill then ill try to get an ai routine down

Thread Information