Stiffler is offline New Member

Sermorelin Temperature ??

After 3 years out of college and a new professional career I saw myself change from a 210 lb, 5% body fat athlete into a 205 lb, 22% body fat lazy-ass. I finally started working out and didn't get the results I wanted so I went to a doctor and he prescribed me sermorelin acetate and testosterone cypionate . I was instructed to keep the sermorelin chilled in a fridge at all times. Apparently, after my injection last night, half of my place lost power (on separate grids or something) including the fridge. After waking up this morning and noticing that the freezer and fridge were dethawed, I realized my sermorelin was not at the suggested temp rather. It was about 55 degrees in my fridge for 8 hours-ish.

My question is- Is my Sermorelin now useless due to the temperature drop? It is now in another fridge, but am worried the damage is done. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There was a study done on this. I can't remember the exact numbers but it was something like 23 hours before any noticeable degradation occurred. Also, once it starts to degrade, it doesn't go from 100% good to 0% good instantly, that takes weeks. So worst case is you now have something 99% pure. Not an issue.

Stiffler is offline New Member
    Awesome! Thank you so much!!

Thread Information