Thread: vacation

harleyrider is offline Junior Member

vacation

Going on vacation soon and will not be able to do injections. Thinking of using gel for that period. Any feed back on this? thanks

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You are on TRT? how long will you be gone?

sirupate is offline Member
    When I head for the Carribbean next year, I'll probably just take gel in the scrip marked box that it came with. That would make me more comfortable about getting back into the US through Customs. Just my preference. Imagine I'd get a much closer look from them having a vial and pins in my luggage.

You may want to pin just before you leave and supplement with gel while you are gone.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the board HR
    what do you ride? When not in Afghanistan, I'm on an 06 Ultra with a stage 3 kit and 103 SE stroker kit. It's sitting in my garage right now gathering dust.
    Anyways, you can easily stretch out your enth or cyp for 15 days as this is the active life (more or less) for each. If you think you will be gone longer than that, you could bring an extra dose (sounds like you won't be doing that though). Gels / patches could help stretch out longer than the 15 days.
    Good luck!
    ---Roman

APIs is offline Knowledgeable Member
    When I go away, I usually take a vial of Test Cyp that has very little left (1 to 2 cc's). I place the vial in my carry-on (with script on the box) and put the 2 pins etc. into the bottom of my checked luggage. I use up the amount during taveling and toss it & the pins before I fly back. I just skip the HCG during the time traveling. If going over-seas, I front load my injectable meds and just ride it out until I get home. Would never try & take injectables overseas IMO...

harleyrider is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the help. Now I understand the vacation may be cancelled. Roman i ride 2010 Trike. I had to trade in my classic because of bad knee. Its been re-mapped and new exhaust and the cats removed.(103) I take it that your in the service? If so take care. Army vet 1964/0970.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by APIs View Post
    When I go away, I usually take a vial of Test Cyp that has very little left (1 to 2 cc's). I place the vial in my carry-on (with script on the box) and put the 2 pins etc. into the bottom of my checked luggage. I use up the amount during taveling and toss it & the pins before I fly back. I just skip the HCG during the time traveling. If going over-seas, I front load my injectable meds and just ride it out until I get home. Would never try & take injectables overseas IMO...
    we have a winner..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thread Information