I just found another prolotherapist that will treat me in a big way, lets just say that no more time will be wasted with small dosage such and more.

I will get 3 prolotherapy treatments with 3 inch needles in the hip joint to stop the snapping, i will provide the dextrose since i bought a case of this last month, dextrose liquid in sterile water, based for standard prolotherapy treatment, he will mix the solution with HGH, and B12 this is gonna make a sick impact right there.

He will charge me 50$ per treatment which is a major deal and 75$ for 100 needles 3 inch deep.

I will continue my testosterone therapy at 200mg per week, he will had stanazol Winstrol V for the time of the treatment about 1 month or so, and deca durabolin for about 2 months.

I will also be given Anti-aromatase Arimidex Anti-estrogene Nolvadex .

We got a plan, finally, the other medical doctor that put me on TRT is great, but he been treating me like a ginnea pig and lab animal, i did botox injections in the upper neck and traps for 1600$ that did nothing, PRP with some results good i can say but still very expensive at 350$ a pop.

I do not know the cost of the Winstrol nor the deca i can give you guys feedback on this and after that cycle i will be put on HGC to rebalance my hormones then i will get back on TRT.

Lets hope this works, of course diet will be primed during this time too.