yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member

Angry My protocl needs major tweeking

I am really pissed what can i say, i have not been given an AI and in the end i have been told that it can really screw you up.

Even at therapeutic small dosage of testosterone like in TRT when the build up is done in the body the conversion to estrogen can have some major sides.

My medical doctor who gave me the prescription for Test E had good intention but i really learned that the guy even if he been putting people on test E for 15 years if far from being an expert and still got a lot to learn.

I spoke to an endo yesterday and today and am meeting him in is office on Saturday, he is also a personal trainer and works very closely with some other experts in the field and yes he follows bodybuilders who are put on bigger steroids cycles and more.

He knows my medical doctor and said that he met a few of is clients that have been put on T and all hell breaks loose after the 6 month mark, they feel awful, they gain weight and more. One of them after complaining about the side effect was switch from 200mg per week to 400mg per week. This is a cycle and my medical doctor did not want to give him an AI.

He said that when there is an overload of testosterone in the body, it wants to get ride of the excess and start to convert everything to estrogen, this is why having an AI is so important.

I will get a full evaluation from him and he even told me that he might lower my dosage which are at 200mg per week now.

Since starting TRT i have gain very close to 20 pounds, some water, some fat and a bit of this is muscles. I have now modified my diet but can clearly say that i was not eating that much even when starting TRT 6 weeks ago.

He will give me deca durabolin he confirmed that deca will repair a broken body, with more collagen. He said that i will not need Winstrol V that is a good thing because its very expensive.

He is looking into some GH has well but that will be an addition to my prolotherapy regiment so i won't be on a cycle but more like GH will be injected to the site that needs to repair itself and will fix the ligament laxity.

The whole process will last around 2 months, he will then put me on PCT and test my blood, and see if my T levels are normal for my age, if everything goes to plan he said that he will take me of testosterone and i might not even need it.

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Interesting, keep us posted on your progress, how much Deca will he administer?

Not sure therapeutic dosage has well so my guess is around 250mg or less per week 150$ for 10ml

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What strength is that 10 ml vial? I've paid as high as $230 for a 10ml of 300mg/ml. from my clinic/pharmacy......maybe I should ask for some vaseline with my next script.

I will go meet the endo on Saturday or Sunday and i will be able to tell you everything afterward when i got the deca and other stuff he might give me.

Thread Information