Thread: longest gh run

shamfu is offline New Member

longest gh run

How long could you stay on without a break at 2-3 iu's a day?

How long should you stay off before starting again??

letmein is offline Associate Member
    4ever! 18months and counting for me. Its not a cycle

bigjohnr is offline Associate Member
    letmein, are you taking 1 or 2 days off a week?

lowboy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by letmein
    4ever! 18months and counting for me. Its not a cycle
    what kind of results after 18months???

solid snake is offline Junior Member
    i use gh 1 iu a day 6 days a week for 2 to 3 months a year and get like awsome results even if i dont train which i mostly dont becase i can only get gh when i go to turkey for my vacation which i do every year throue july to september i do train here but not full on more to maintain and cut up cant blame me im on vacation : i always stay in touch with my doc who always helpes me out and keeps me under strict super vision hes like a family friend so where close u know.

u shouldent use gh more than 4 monthes a year otherwise ull grow all your bones and internal organs u body builders call it gh gut VERY VERY BAD THİNG

my doc rekons the best cycle of gh for a body builder is
    5 to 6 days a week .5 to 2 iu for 3 monthes a year combined with a hıgh protein intake ull make massive gains and cut up even if u dont train thats rıght u heard me EVEN İF U DONT TRAİN and if u do even beter.

in conclusion gh is my fav thing in da world if u came up to me now and said u had to pic one gear out of all wich one would it be id pic gh without a thoght hell i would proberbly say it before u even finished the sentence if it was someone who nows me that asked id be insulted ......sorry bro im very passanet about my gh.

anyways hope that helpes u out bro anyother quistions just ask.

p.s anyone tells u that gh isint good just direct them to a crazy houes or you could just shoot them they deserve it trust me

Jonblaze639 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by solid snake
    1. u shouldent use gh more than 4 monthes a year otherwise ull grow all your bones and internal organs u body builders call it gh gut VERY VERY BAD THİNG

2. my doc rekons the best cycle of gh for a body builder is 5 to 6 days a week .5 to 2 iu for 3 monthes
    neither of these statements are true.

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    You can stay on GH indefinetly, but you are taking risks by doing so. You really should only take it 5-6 days a week, not all 7 days. I usually recomend people take a week off every 3 months, even with only doing it 6 days a week.

Taking high doses of GH for a prolonged period of time can lead to gigantia, which is an increase in bone size. The hands, feet and face are usually the first to be effected. The internal organs also tend to be effected, even with regular dosages, especially the heart.

For anyone that doesn't actually need GH, it is best to only take it 5 or 6 days a week, but for bodybuilders, the dosage should be a little higher, more like 4 or 5 iu per day. .5-2 iu per day is a good range for a person that just wants to cut body fat.

Supplementing with GH will not cause acromeglia, only worsen an already present condition.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonblaze639
    neither of these statements are true.

ok buddy so your saying that

1. gh cant or wont make your internal organs and bones grow if used for long peroids and in high dosses either that or u dont agree with me on the very very bad part.

2.i think u may have misunderstood me on this what i ment to say was
    .5 to 2 iu a day 5 to 6 days a week for 3 monthes a year is the healthest way to use gh and my doc has been invovled in gh therapy before i was born.
    but i no that most body builders prefer higher dosses like 4 iu a day for longer cycles i use 1 iu a day and make grate gains and cut up bad.

look dbarcelo has some good points u can use gh if u want to all year long but overall its a bad idea i dont care what anyone tells u GH SHOULD NOT BE USED ALL THE TİME İT SHOULD BE CYCLED ask any sensible docter and body builder.

as for Jonblaze639 look bro i respect your opion but if u could just do some more reasearch on these 2 coments of myn ı think ull find atleast some truth to what ive said.
    Last edited by solid snake; 08-05-2004 at 07:00 AM.

ok buddy so your saying that

1. gh cant or wont make your internal organs and bones grow if used for long peroids and in high dosses either that or u dont agree with me on the very very bad part.

2.i think u may have misunderstood me on this what i ment to say was
    .5 to 2 iu a day 5 to 6 days a week for 3 monthes a year is the healthest way to use gh and my doc has been invovled in gh therapy before i was born.
    but i no that most body builders prefer higher dosses like 4 iu a day for longer cycles i use 1 iu a day and make grate gains and cut up bad.

look dbarcelo has some good points u can use gh if u want to all year long but overall its a bad idea i dont care what anyone tells u GH SHOULD NOT BE USED ALL THE TİME İT SHOULD BE CYCLED ask any sensible docter and body builder.

as for Jonblaze639 look bro i respect your opion but if u could just do some more reasearch on these 2 coments of myn ı think ull find atleast some truth to what ive said.
    bro like i've stated above, i wasn't talking about organs, i was talking about bones. I'll repeat myself "Supplementing with GH will not cause acromeglia, only worsen an already present condition."

Also i said that 0.5-2iu for a 3 month period is NOT THE BEST CYCLE FOR A BODYBUILDER. So yes just a misunderstanding there.

I have done my research, i was just clearning up what little bit was incorrect in your first statement. It was not my intention to start an argument.

bro like i've stated above, i wasn't talking about organs, i was talking about bones. I'll repeat myself "Supplementing with GH will not cause acromeglia, only worsen an already present condition."

Also i said that 0.5-2iu for a 3 month period is NOT THE BEST CYCLE FOR A BODYBUILDER. So yes just a misunderstanding there.

I have done my research, i was just clearning up what little bit was incorrect in your first statement. It was not my intention to start an argument.

hey thats cool bro thanks for being so polite most other people would turn it into an argument.

Supplementing with GH will not cause acromeglia, only worsen an already present condition.

That's not true at all. For those that don't know, acromeglia is the clinical name for gigantia, I just figured more people would recognize gigantia. In any case, when a person is on GH treatment for a prolonged period of time, they have to be checked for serum levels of GH on a regular basis. It has been clinicaly found that elevated serum levels of GH and IGF-1 are the precursurs to acromeglia. In the pediatric population it is more difficult to detect acromeglia quickly, but they are not as likely to get it as an adult is. The number of times per day you are injecting GH also plays a part in the risk associated with getting acromeglia symptoms.

To make a blanket statement that supplimenting with GH will not cause acromaglia at all is just misleading. I'm sure it wount take much research at all to find out that statement is wrong.

look bro with all do respect i haft to agree with dbarcelo gh can cause gigantisim how can u say it cant use common sense the GROWTH in your body since birth is based upon mainly GROWTH hormone if at any point in your life u where to administer excess GROWTH hormone dosages for long peroıds of time like 6+monthes
    natruly the body is goın to GROWTH becase its reciving GROWTH hormone the key word here is GROWTH ok common sense too much GROWTH hormone=too much bone and organ GROWTH=GİGANTİSİM like i said before i respect your opion but sereusly u no its GROWTH hormone bro not some gear just for muscle gain and like dbarcelo said if u just read up steroid profiles on any body building site ull see that what me and dbarcelo said is true.

hey dbarcelo im with u all the way on this bro and so is my doc
    Last edited by solid snake; 08-06-2004 at 03:33 AM.

No! Every day

Longest gh run

Quote Originally Posted by lowboy
    what kind of results after 18months???

Maintain 8-9% year round, 6'1 220 I look pretty like my avatar but 15 lbs meatier. It is 2 years old.
    Last edited by letmein; 08-07-2004 at 06:11 AM.

I manage my somatmedin c levels to <300 at 2iu's per day. This is within normal physiological ranges. How could 2 iu's that results in somatemdin c levels of 290 or so cause problems when there are healthy people walking right now with natural somatamedin c levels of 290? You argument is not logical with lower doses year round. And thise people are lucky bastards! HRT is nothing more than replacing waht nature and bad habits has taken from you.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Solid Snake, you said your doctor has been involved in gh therapy "before you were born" ..How old are you? Just curious bro. Do you know how long rHGH has been around??

RJstrong is offline Senior Member
    hypersecretion of hGH during childhood causes giantism, an abnormal increase in the length of long bones. The person grows to be very tall, but body proportions are about normal. Hypersecretion of hGH during adulthood is called acromegaly. Although hGH cannot produce further lengthening of the long bones because the epiphyseal plates are already closed, the bones of the hands, feet, cheeks, and jaws thicken and other tissues enlarge: eyelids, lips, tongue, nose, & the skin thickens.

Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    Solid Snake, you said your doctor has been involved in gh therapy "before you were born" ..How old are you? Just curious bro. Do you know how long rHGH has been around??

im 19 bro

its been availible in some countrys just about since the time i was born but there where many weird things back then like it was only availible from dead humans and was super expensive of corse after all the horifing results they lifted it and made a more safe version from the e coli from the transformed mouse cell line best to go to steroid profiles to get the answer to this quistion im real bad at explaining this suff but yes my docs been involved in gh therapy before i was born.
    Last edited by solid snake; 08-07-2004 at 02:57 PM.

hey dbarcelo im with u all the way on this bro and so is my doc

Thanks a lot.

A little tidbit for you right out of the Physician's Desk Reference......

Long-term overdose could result in signs and symptoms of gigantism/acromegaly consistant with the known effects of excess human growth hormone .

To determine what they refer to as over dose, the regular dose is 0.18mg per kg of body weight in peds per week and 0.54IU/kg per week. Just figure out how many kilos you weigh and then figure .54IU per kilo, then devide that into seven for your maximum weekly dose. Anything over that and you are overdosing by there standards.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    So a 200 lb male....... could safely take 2-4 ui a day......

without the worry of overdose..

Which is the begining of this thread....

so............................ take it for what's it's worth...

longer......... the better....... especially if you're older.......

Quote Originally Posted by DBarcelo
    Thanks a lot.

A little tidbit for you right out of the Physician's Desk Reference......

Long-term overdose could result in signs and symptoms of gigantism/acromegaly consistant with the known effects of excess human growth hormone .

To determine what they refer to as over dose, the regular dose is 0.18mg per kg of body weight in peds per week and 0.54IU/kg per week. Just figure out how many kilos you weigh and then figure .54IU per kilo, then devide that into seven for your maximum weekly dose. Anything over that and you are overdosing by there standards.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

You also have to keep in mind that the recomendation is for people that actually need GH, not for the average adult that is capable of producing and synthesizing there own GH. That dosage would come down quite a bit and there is no data on healthy adults supplimenting GH. It's just advised against it in the PDR.

justsomeguy is offline New Member
    I've been using rHGH for about 2 years now with good results. I tend to do 2iu ED taking 3-4 weeks off per year (generally when I go on vacation and don't have easy access to a fridge)

In the first 6 months, I lost about 4" on my waist and, since then, I've noticed my skin is a lot tighter and, overall, I feel/look better.

It's expensive as hell, but worth it imo.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    I've heard that it tightens skin, improves skin tone & elasticity etc.

- has anyone found any improvement/fading in existing stretch marks?

You also have to keep in mind that the recomendation is for people that actually need GH, not for the average adult that is capable of producing and synthesizing there own GH. That dosage would come down quite a bit and there is no data on healthy adults supplimenting GH. It's just advised against it in the PDR.

again like my man dbarcelo sais that per kilo dosage is meant for people with gh deficancy its like this lets say for example your gland produces only 0.3iu everyday when u sleep when its supose to produce 2.0 iu if you go to gh therapy and they give u 1.7iu of gh everyday this will balance out your gh and u will not experiance gigantism becase u are now at a normal gh level

now heres the problem if all of us healthey people with healthy glands start using gh at very high dosses 4iu+ we go way over that natral production that the body needs and its when we take too high dosses 4iu+ for way to long like more then 4 monthes that u exeperiance gigantisim personally i think a gh cycle should not go for more then 3 monthes and then off for the rest of the year my doc also agrees with this.

look basicly heres the bottom line
    THE PER KİLO DOSAGE İS MEANT FOR ONLY GH DEFİCANT İNDAVİDUALS
    NOT FOR HEALTHY MEN WHO DONT HAVE ANY PROBLEM WİTH GH DİFFİANCY

hey dbarcelo man me and u would make a great gh debate team were on fire its nice to see somone who has done all there reasearch bro

my doc has read your replys and said its guys like this that can use gh thruout there intire life and gain all the benefits and suffer non of the sides

he also said that back in the day if all gh users where like u it proberbly woodent have goten baned in the first place instead proberbly sold at gnc next to the protein powders in the frige

on the plus side u had a medical pro complament u AND U CANT BLAME THE GOVERMENT EVERYTIME SOME İDİOT DİES THEY GET SUED BİG TİME AND DOESNT LOOK GOOD ON THE NEXT ELECTİON EİTHER.

anyways bro again good work and info keep it up like i said im behind u all the way.
    Last edited by solid snake; 08-08-2004 at 04:59 PM.

Thanks a lot. Interesting to see that someone is actually taking posts from here and getting medical opinion. We are pretty much on the same page, but I wouldn't go as far as to tell a person to only stay on GH for 3 months per year. I just suggest taking a week or two off every three or four months. A lot of people seem to be confused with the effective dosage time for GH to work. It takes at least six months for GH to start to cause any lateral growth, not fat loss effects. Fat loss effects take a very short time to start, which is why people are told to give themselves the injection in a different place every day, to prevent dimpling in any one area.

You also have to remember that doctors want to stay as far into the safe zone as possible. I like to stay in the safe zone also, but I'm willing to go a little closer to the danger zone than the average doctor.

Thanks a lot. Interesting to see that someone is actually taking posts from here and getting medical opinion. We are pretty much on the same page, but I wouldn't go as far as to tell a person to only stay on GH for 3 months per year. I just suggest taking a week or two off every three or four months. A lot of people seem to be confused with the effective dosage time for GH to work. It takes at least six months for GH to start to cause any lateral growth, not fat loss effects. Fat loss effects take a very short time to start, which is why people are told to give themselves the injection in a different place every day, to prevent dimpling in any one area.

You also have to remember that doctors want to stay as far into the safe zone as possible. I like to stay in the safe zone also, but I'm willing to go a little closer to the danger zone than the average doctor.
    dont haft to thank me u earned those complaments and if u keep on giving qualaty advice like this bro be expecting more complaments from me and my doc in the future.

1.yeah well this docs in many ways is like a father too me and has wached over me for about 14 years so its only natral i exchange info with him that and we both like to help people injoy safe and healthey experiance with gh which is more then possible as u no providing the knowlege is there unfortantly 90% of the poulation that does use gh doesnt posses this knowlege and the sad thing is this knowlege is all over the net and books and people are either too lazy or blind to find it.

2.i agree we prety much are on the same page

3.and yes the muscle building propertys of gh have a delayed efect for me it takes about 1 month to see results my doc sais that this factor can change depending on the person but aparatly im an EXEPTİONAL case becase i see results like about 5 times as quick as most people oh well i guess im a genetec freak lol

4.and yes your right the fat burnıng efect of gh is seen very quickly and it is best to inject in difrent spots to prevent dimpling.

5.as for u saying that u think gh should be used for about 3 or 4 monthes then off for a couplove weeks as oposed to my opion only 3 monthes per year heres what my doc had to say on this (well dbarcelo its like u said docs like to stay well in the safe zone and im no exepetion i also love the safe zone but again while u may be dosing gh more thruout the year then i recomend u most definitly still arent in the danger zone just closer too it and for that u have my complet repect and admarashion.personaly i think that with your knowlege,wisdom and common sense u will live to enjoy the benefits of gh for the rest off your life and i wish u all the best friend good luck not that u need it ) omg bro your like the first person ive ever heard him complament he is an angry old fart.............???whats that doc im due for shot dahm shoudent have said that old fart part lol.

hey bro take care i got u on the buddy list make sure to stay in touch
    Last edited by solid snake; 08-09-2004 at 10:42 AM.

I'm sure we'll be seeing eachother.

Thread Information