mad4muscles is offline New Member

Question GH injection site advice

I know a lot of people inject GH in the abdominal area, due to the likelihood (?) that it will burn the most fat in that area. I was overweight as a child and have always carried a lot of fat in my chest (not gyno - it's just flab) and I'm wondering what you guys think, would doing some spot injections in my tits help reduce in that area?

Wait - before anyone says it - yes, I know, diet and cardio. Diet and cardio. Diet and cardio. I am working on the diet and cardio, big time! But even when I was at my leanest in my late teens/early 20's (145 lbs, 29" waist) I still had boobs to make an Asian teen green with envy. I'm just looking for an alternative to Lipo at this point.....

Okay - comments, please!

latino_athlete is offline Associate Member
    hey man, why would you talk about using a very expensive drug and then put a picture of you and your car next to it so the whole world can see.

latino_athlete is offline Associate Member
    also your town, you height weight and all that. im just tryin to help you out. so dont get mad.

mad4muscles is offline New Member
    Ummm, because I'm not paranoid???

No, seriously, I appreciate the concern, but first of all, you're assuming that the pic is of me/my car, and not just a car I like; second, even if I was using GH at this time (and I never said I was or wasn't), you don't know whether I got it legally or not, so what should I be concerned about?

Some of the guys on here have full body pics, including birthmarks and tattoos, which would make them a heck of a lot more identifiable than just knowing my height (in a metropolitan area of...1.5 million people). Not to mention, how many people use their credit card to order gear??? That's a bit more traceable, IMO.

Thread Information