Thread: how many iu's

how many iu's

hey bros i was just wondering how many iu's would be best for a lot of size AND fat loss...i was thinking starting at 4iu's then gradually moving up to 8 to 10 iu's for 6 months....is 8 to 10iu's per day too much and if so what r some of the sides to be expected..for instance, will one exprerience gh gut from these doses????...and how much insulin should be used???...would stacking 600 mg of test per week and some tren for 12 to 14 weeks during these 6 months be a good idea??...thanks
    Last edited by jollygreenGIANT; 09-28-2004 at 08:43 AM.

thanks a lot man for the advice...how about anti e's..i heard they rnt good to mix with gh...but i dont wanna get gyno since ill be using a higher dose of test...thanks man

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Try 4iu split into 2 doses, if you're thinking of going 8-10iu I'd think about LR3 IGF-1 before I'd send that much money on HGH

JohnnyB

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    That sounds like a great cycle at 5iu. I plan on doing something similar in 1 month. I will run gh at 5iu ed for 8 months, but months 3-6 will have anavar , tren e, test e, and month 3 will have prop to front load! I'll be running letro also, and the first 3 months i will run pgf2a and rhIGF-1 for site growth! All the while using slin!

So what you outlined is not far off, mines just slightly more intense, and with different goals!

what if i were to add some LR3 IGF-1.....how and when would i have to dose that and what should i expect from it???

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I did 2/3iu's for 9 months. My fat loss was nothing short of amazing. Anything over 3iu's, my body couldn't take the sides.

thanks a lot bro that is def. around what ill be doin

Thread Information