Thread: Couple of questions from newbie
10-17-2004, 03:51 PM #1Junior Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2004
- North East USA
Couple of questions from newbie
I've been reading this board for a few months now and I've got a few questions that I can't seem to find definitive answers for in previous threads.
First my history / stats:
33 years old
Weight = 215
Body fat = 18 -19%
Lifting experience = since I was 14
I've been all over the board by way of weight and percent body fat in the last 7 years, 190 lbs @ 8 %, 224 @ 12% and as bad as 265 @ 30%.
Over the last two years I've not been able to hold my weight/% body fat below 210 and 15% without outrageous cardio and diet.
I am in the process of looking into my test levels and possible HR therapy but I am more interested in HGH and IGF due to the lower sides and fat loss potential. I'll look to put on mass after I lean up and see if I can heal a few joints that have been giving me trouble.
I have a few questions.
1) Is IGF1-LR3 still a research chemical? If so what are the laws associated with ordering /shipping it and possession? Same as the ARR clen , etc.?
2) Are the sides to IGF1 the same as HGH, just more pronounced and faster?
3) If you have a prescription to HGH (I do not) is the ordering from an outside country still illegal?
Thanks for the help.
10-28-2004, 03:27 PM #2
1) yes, as far as I know it's not illeagl yet
2) no, results can be faster
3) yes, unless it's an FDA approved HGH.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)