Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Tony42 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    42

    HGH cycle help.

    Hey guys I want to run my stats and goals by everyone and get your input.

    Im 26 years old 5'10 - 210 lb's been bodybuilding since the age of 15.

    Never done AAS always been natural. Over the past few years I have packed on a bit of fat from poor diet/lifestyle decisions. For the last 10 months I have been trying to drop weight.I have lost about 30 pounds and now I need to drop another 25 and I will should be back to ripped.

    I have been hovering around 210 for the last few months it's not as easy to drop this last 25 pounds as it used to be. My diet could be cleaner but my cardio makes up for it.Right now cardio 2x per day in the morning before meals and just before bed 30 minutes each.Plus I MMA/Fight train 5 days a week for over an hour which is mostly anaerobic. And finally I lift 3-4 times per week.

    I think HGH might be the answer for me. It will help me lose weight and gain some extra muscle as well as improve recovery time.

    I don't want to do any AAS or thermogenics (thermos give me anxiety). And I don't like the possible side-effects such as hair loss, moodiness, gyno, acne etc. that comes with Anabolics

    HGH seems like my best option for me, none of the side-effects that worry me and all the benefits I want.

    At this point I simply want to drop this weight and gain a bit more muscle. I have enough muscle now for me, anything extra will only be a bonus.

    ****
    I wrote the top portion of this post a few days ago. Now after talking to my guy he has convinced me to add Anavar . Since it doesn't seem to effect your normal testosterone and the side-effects are low to none at my dosage.

    So here is what I am thinking.

    8 weeks Anavar 25 mil/day (come off with clomid to be safe?)
    6+ months HGH 3IU/day (Saizen)

    My goals are simple I want to be ripped again with some added muscle. I don't need to be huge. Just want some simple no side effect gains that I can keep.

    I realize its a small stack in comparison to what I read on here everyday but I don't have the same goals of most.

    I was hoping for any input, opinions what the likely gains may be etc.

    Gear? Redbaron?

    -Tony
    Last edited by Tony42; 03-01-2005 at 02:49 PM.

  2. #2
    Tony42 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    42
    Im starting tomorrow. Anybody? bump...

  3. #3
    Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,489
    So you're starting tomorrow with:

    "8 weeks Anavar 25 mil/day (come off with clomid to be safe?)
    6+ months HGH 3IU/day (Saizen)"?

    Did you just want opinions then - it sounds like you already made up your mind. There would definitely be those who would say that what you really ought to do is make sure your diet is in check, and spend a few months pursuing your goals naturally. From your decription of your training activities, your struggle with this last 25 pounds seems to cast a guilt shadow over your diet. We do have a forum dedicated to that, and those cats will def. help you out. And it is equally important whether or not you choose to run this cycle.

    At any rate, if you decide to go forward with it anyway, I don't think this sounds like a bad cycle for your goals. Of course, it sounds like you know that it is not true that Anavar is not suppressive - it is, however less suppressive than many other anabolics, and at that doseage, I would not expect much shutdown. I would always run Clomid no matter what the cycle, so I agree with that part.

    Now, I don't know what you expect to get out of Anavar at 25mg, maybe some other bros can help with that. You typically hear about the lower doses being in the neighborhood of 40mg or so...

    That's a nice, long cycle of GH, I would expect you will see some serious body composition changes from it.

    That's my .02 - good luck.

  4. #4
    Tony42 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey
    So you're starting tomorrow with:

    "8 weeks Anavar 25 mil/day (come off with clomid to be safe?)
    6+ months HGH 3IU/day (Saizen)"?

    Did you just want opinions then - it sounds like you already made up your mind. There would definitely be those who would say that what you really ought to do is make sure your diet is in check, and spend a few months pursuing your goals naturally. From your decription of your training activities, your struggle with this last 25 pounds seems to cast a guilt shadow over your diet. We do have a forum dedicated to that, and those cats will def. help you out. And it is equally important whether or not you choose to run this cycle.

    At any rate, if you decide to go forward with it anyway, I don't think this sounds like a bad cycle for your goals. Of course, it sounds like you know that it is not true that Anavar is not suppressive - it is, however less suppressive than many other anabolics, and at that doseage, I would not expect much shutdown. I would always run Clomid no matter what the cycle, so I agree with that part.

    Now, I don't know what you expect to get out of Anavar at 25mg, maybe some other bros can help with that. You typically hear about the lower doses being in the neighborhood of 40mg or so...

    That's a nice, long cycle of GH, I would expect you will see some serious body composition changes from it.

    That's my .02 - good luck.
    Thank you so much for your post. I appreciate your input. Yes my diet on a cycle will absolutely be as clean as a whistle.

    My primary concerns with AAS is acne and hair loss. I already have slight adult acne and I don't want to make it worse. And I have a great healthy full head of hair and I don't think hair loss will suite me. Should I use some type of rogain or anti-hairloss product/shampoo even with Anavar?

    I had my blood work come back today and my testosterone was at 348 out of a possible 1000? They said it was on the low end.

    What do you guys think about using GH indefinetly? Im lucky enough to be in a finanancial situation that will allow me to use it forever. Should I?

    -Tony
    Last edited by Tony42; 03-01-2005 at 08:13 PM.

  5. #5
    nsashbl's Avatar
    nsashbl is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    161
    I don't think you should start off with GH.It's not as side-less as you think and you can **** your self up. If your test is 348, you have problems to start with. I would start with a full hormone / blood panel. Many times low test is the start of many male problems. I would agree with Whitey, Anavar will shut you down. Just not as hard. I would not say it's a bad thing to start with, but with a test level of 348, your gonna need test with anything you do. Be carefull man, and good luck....

  6. #6
    Tony42 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by nsashbl
    I don't think you should start off with GH.It's not as side-less as you think and you can **** your self up. If your test is 348, you have problems to start with. I would start with a full hormone / blood panel. Many times low test is the start of many male problems. I would agree with Whitey, Anavar will shut you down. Just not as hard. I would not say it's a bad thing to start with, but with a test level of 348, your gonna need test with anything you do. Be carefull man, and good luck....
    So is there any clear answer here with anavar and testosterone production? I keep reading that it doesn't inhibite natural test. Then I read some posts and there are guys arguing it does? At 25/mil it seems to me it's unlikely from what I have read. I have done a complete blood panel and everything seems to check out. I will continue to be under a physicians monitor throughout my cycle of Anavar and GH.

    -Tony

  7. #7
    Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,489
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony42
    So is there any clear answer here with anavar and testosterone production? I keep reading that it doesn't inhibite natural test. Then I read some posts and there are guys arguing it does? At 25/mil it seems to me it's unlikely from what I have read. I have done a complete blood panel and everything seems to check out. I will continue to be under a physicians monitor throughout my cycle of Anavar and GH.

    -Tony
    Tony, the thing you've got to realize is that in this game you are going to hear a lot of conflicting information. There are many reasons for this. I won't address them all here, but to answer your question, you will hear some guys saying "anavar doesn't shut you down" - but many times these comments are based on personal experiences with many variables, and no quantifiable way of measuring accuracy. Perhaps what they really mean is "anavar didn't seem to shut me down as hard as deca , or tren , or test did." But what they meant wasn't exactly what they said - this is what I like to call a "bro-ism."

    Then you have the hordes of users on the fringe who hear the "bro-isms" and take them as fact and spread them like the gospel. Throw into the mix the hotheads who believe that their personal experiences must be indicative of universal truth - and you have a battleground primed for the many hotly debated issues that we live with.

    My personal approach to this is 1) research extensively and develop a plan, 2) hope for the best, but 3) prepare for the worst. If it's as bad as some say, then I'm safe, because I planned for it. If it's as good as some say, I benefitted because I wasn't scared off completely - and now I know what works/doesn't work for ME - and that's what's important.

    If you apply that to your situation, I think it will open some options for you.
    The nice thing is you seem to have the financial resources to do this right, so you're not limited there. My advice is to take a hard look at the limiting factors that keep you from using the optimal compounds to achieve your goals - and see if there's not a way to do it safely, or another compound that will prevent or reduce the unwanted side effects. The game is a giant balancing act. You just have to know the rules to play the game. LOL at all my talking in the abstract...guess I'm feeling philosophical tonight. Hope that helps, bro.

  8. #8
    Tony42 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey
    Tony, the thing you've got to realize is that in this game you are going to hear a lot of conflicting information. There are many reasons for this. I won't address them all here, but to answer your question, you will hear some guys saying "anavar doesn't shut you down" - but many times these comments are based on personal experiences with many variables, and no quantifiable way of measuring accuracy. Perhaps what they really mean is "anavar didn't seem to shut me down as hard as deca , or tren , or test did." But what they meant wasn't exactly what they said - this is what I like to call a "bro-ism."

    Then you have the hordes of users on the fringe who hear the "bro-isms" and take them as fact and spread them like the gospel. Throw into the mix the hotheads who believe that their personal experiences must be indicative of universal truth - and you have a battleground primed for the many hotly debated issues that we live with.

    My personal approach to this is 1) research extensively and develop a plan, 2) hope for the best, but 3) prepare for the worst. If it's as bad as some say, then I'm safe, because I planned for it. If it's as good as some say, I benefitted because I wasn't scared off completely - and now I know what works/doesn't work for ME - and that's what's important.

    If you apply that to your situation, I think it will open some options for you.
    The nice thing is you seem to have the financial resources to do this right, so you're not limited there. My advice is to take a hard look at the limiting factors that keep you from using the optimal compounds to achieve your goals - and see if there's not a way to do it safely, or another compound that will prevent or reduce the unwanted side effects. The game is a giant balancing act. You just have to know the rules to play the game. LOL at all my talking in the abstract...guess I'm feeling philosophical tonight. Hope that helps, bro.
    Thanks again Whitey. Yeah I understand the conflicts in the industry. I have been studying nutrition for 10 years now and as you know they still debate basic nutrition. Bottom line seems to be everyone is different and everyone reacts differently.

    I have been researching steriods for about 2 years now. Almost took the plunge a couple of times but never got the nerve. Im finally fustrated enough after 10 years of hard disciplined training I have never reached my ripped goal.

    What is your advice as far as modifying my stack? More anavar? Longer Anavar cycle? Another compound such as Deca? My real problem with standard stuff is the hairloss. Im not too worried about the testosterone shut down since clomid at the end of the cycle seems to bring it back around correct?

    -Tony

  9. #9
    ***xxx***'s Avatar
    ***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Darmstadt, Germany
    Posts
    2,399
    u can take proscar to fight hair loss and prostata enlargement. I would def take test with gh, anavar is nice, but u can t take it for 6 month.

    anavar shuts u down, it s an effective androgen, so of course it will inhibit ur endogenous test production.

  10. #10
    nsashbl's Avatar
    nsashbl is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    161
    Whitey really hit the nail on the head. I've read so much info from guys that sound like they know their ****. Then saw pictures of them and realized they can't know too much based on their physique! Assume this. Taking any gear effects your natural production. Some shut ya down slightly and you recover easily, feeling like you were never shut down. Some hit ya hard and without proper recovery, you end up losing more than you gain. Either way, assume your gonna be shut down. So do it right the first time. Don't go nuts with dose, but certainly don't skip the core compounds like Test. Even if you only do a small amount, it will make a big difference.

    I also wanted to chime in on the 25mg dose. Unless your only 150 lbs, 25mg does little. In my experience, 40mg/day is the min where you see good results, and they are still minimum. Var is really mild.

    Good luck....

  11. #11
    Tony42 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    42
    Ok I have revised my cycle a bit how does this look?

    Week 1-8 HCG 2000IU every 3-4 days
    Week 1-8 Anavar (oxylandrone compound 12.5mg capsules) 25mg per day.
    Week 7-8 Clomid Therapy
    and Finally HGH 3IU's 5/2 6+ months.

    -Tony

  12. #12
    Duma's Avatar
    Duma is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    307
    oh Tony the HCG is overkill my friend....just do the clomid and if towards week 8 the shutdown becomes uncool (which im sure it wont) then give yourself a shot.....use tribulus or nolva if u wanna try and keep your natural test up near baseline. You can even bump the Var up on dosage. Ive taken Var twice and had a lot more success with 35-40 than i did the first time taking 20-25. I found it to be BARELY suppressive

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •