Baseballer35 is offline New Member

IGF1-LR3 and drug testing

will IGF1-LR3 make you test positive for any drug during a drug test? (Rec.-AAS) I have been told no but just want to double check it with you guys. Also if i have a Physical coming up should i wait till afterwards to start it?

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Nope. Not unless they test IGF levels, which is highly unlikely.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    yeah..i think i know the company..........and i dont think they are shipping gh now due to customs problems. 600 would be a biotch to split up........you cant reconstitue the whole thing so you'd have to measure it on in mg for each i.u

LL08 is offline Member

wrong thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    yeah..i think i know the company..........and i dont think they are shipping gh now due to customs problems. 600 would be a biotch to split up........you cant reconstitue the whole thing so you'd have to measure it on in mg for each i.u
    Mealticket did you post in the wrong thread by any chance...I think you were after "600iu vial of HGH" correct me if I am wrong.

As for igf-1 testing unless your an olympic or top level athlete you won't be tested for it. Even NCAA boys would be safe so I'd be banking that you will be laughing. Cheers

-LL

Baseballer35 is offline New Member
    thanks bro...

Thread Information