Fevershock is offline Junior Member

- First Timer - Need some Advice -

Guys,

I'm running my first cycle and have two boxes of growth coming next week to start, with more to follow.

My current cycle is 400MG Test Cyp & 200MG Deca & HCG 250IU for 10 weeks. I'm 33, 5'11 and 189LBS, 12.5% BF, with over 4 years experience in the gym.

That said, do you guys think I should start my growth 5 weeks into my cycle? Or come off the cycle and then start the growth? I've heard a lot of mixed opinions on this and would like to hear some experienced feedback.

Thanks in advance for your help. I always get exactly what I need with everyone's help on this forum!

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Welcome to the HGH forum!

BUMP......

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You should start the growth at least a month before your cycle for the most benefit, and run it for at least 6 months.

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Also, run your test for 12 weeks and keep the deca at 10 weeks.

Thx Slimmer

DCannon -Thanks for your feedback, seeing as how I can't run the growth before my cycle, what do you suggest? Should I continue on current cycle as is with no growth? Or add it in once I get it and run for 6 months or more? Do you think it would be a waste to start running it at 5 weeks into my cycle? I don't see how it would be a waste, but then I'm far from an expert on the matter.
    Last edited by Fevershock; 12-19-2010 at 03:47 AM. Reason: spelling

Sc0rch is offline Associate Member
    You can start it at anytime, funds permitting.

At 5 weeks into cycle you may not get much synergistic benefit, but it will help keep gains during PCT. You'll also have some fat mobilization before your cycle ends as a lot of users see reduction in body fat within the first few weeks of use.

If funds are no problem, and a good source is no problem, I'd start as soon as you could. Go through PCT, and then when you start your next cycle a few months down the road you'll be good and primed for the full benefit.
    Last edited by Sc0rch; 12-19-2010 at 04:59 AM.

Thanks Sc0rch. That's what I had been hearing, that it would help me during PCT. Is diet as critical on growth as it is on a cylce? Is there any things I should be focused on diet wise that would add to my growth use?

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Fevershock....have you seen or heard of this? Might be something you want to sign up for to take yourself to another level. All you have to do is announce you want to enter and state whether or not you want a trainer.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...tion-Challange

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'd just wait. Start the hgh a few months after this cycle and a couple months in the hgh cycle run some more test/deca for cycle number 2. In my experience that is the way to optimize muscle growth. Let the hgh build up for a while and then introduce the AAS.

Slimmer, I had not heard about that. Thanks for the heads up, I'll consider this

Hankdiesel - thanks for your feedback, however, me having the patience of a 7 year old child, I doubt I can wait - lol. I think you're right, I heard that was the best way to go was to run the growth first then run the aas.
    But seeing as how it's too late for that on this one....I think I'm going to run the growth towards the end, stay on it for a bit, while I cruise on some test, really, really low dose. Maybe 100-200mg per week.

Just run the HGH as soon as you get it. I'm assuming you're currently on cycle. Take the HGH trough your PCT and watch your diet. You'll see that HGH helps your body hang of to your gains better through PCT. If you're careful with your diet through PCT and beyond you'll lose some mass but you'll stay lean.

Thx Scotchguard02. I'll do just that

Thread Information