awl8up is offline New Member

Report on first GH experience

I am 36 and have always trained natural until 11 weeks ago. My problem has never been putting on muscle but rather keeping my body fat down. For me it comes down to diet consistency, period. After a personal tragedy a few of year ago (no this is not a pity party) I have had no motivation to stay consistent on the diet. Basically I would diet during the week and party on the weeks. I did train hard so luckily I was able to put on a about 25lbs of muscle along with a bunch of fat. At the start of the year I started to diet but had very little success. Soooo I decided to do a cycle of Somatropin to get a jump start (4IU, 5/2). I started the cycle @ 255lbs and 20%BF. I am now @ 265 at 15.3% BF. The muscle gains (20 lbs) almost seem to good to be true so I am questioning the accuracy of the BF tests. I do look leaner and bigger in the mirror. Actually, I am really excited as the last couple of weeks I have started to see dramatic changes in my strength and overall physique. I am hoping to keep the momentum and lean out even more over the next 3 months.

The question I have now is what kind of impact I can expect changing from Somatropin to Jin? I only purchased 12 weeks up front and my “vendor” has some issues. Also, would it be advisable to add Test?
    Last edited by awl8up; 08-12-2005 at 10:56 AM. Reason: clarification of results

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Somatropin is the name for HGH, what brand is it and if it's American made, swithching to chinese may not be the best idea

JohnnyB

I don't have the rx with me but the box says "CMP Somatropin HGh". It is american made. What are the pitfalls of transitioning the chinese?
    Last edited by awl8up; 08-12-2005 at 01:35 PM. Reason: typo

Deal Me In is offline Member
    Awl8up, congradulations on your success so far. While JohnnyB knows more about this then I do, I have used both American and Jin. I have read the horror stories that Jin is less potent then American and stuff like that.

The only difference I noticed between the two was that I got more bloat with Jin. I use Jin now because of the price. Other then that I can't tell the difference.

I used Norditropin the first time. 2IU's 5/2.

There is no medical reason why you can't switch that I'm aware of. It's all 191 stuff. People will tell you that the sides are the big difference.

I hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Deal Me In
    I have read the horror stories that Jin is less potent then American and stuff like that.

People will tell you that the sides are the big difference.

I hope this helps.
    Thanks alot Deal Me In.

If Jin is less potent should I increase the dosage to 5 or 6IU per day?

Outside of bloating what other sides does Jin usually have. I had some joint pain and iching during my first 11 weeks. Is there a potential that will get worse?

I'm sorry bro I didn't make myself clear. I've heard the horror stories that Jin is less potent but I haven't seen any scientific fact to back that up. I know that my experience is with 2IU's 5/2 and the only difference I can tell is the bloat.

I got a little joint pain from both of them.

I wouldn't up the dosage right away. Stay with 2IU's and after a couple of months you can always up the dosage. For what this stuff costs there's no reason to take more than you have to to achieve the results that you want.

If you have any other questions just let me know.

Thanks a lot.

Captain Fantastic is offline Junior Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by awl8up
    I don't have the rx with me but the box says "CMP Somatropin HGh". It is american made. What are the pitfalls of transitioning the chinese?
    You never wanna transition the Chinese......they'll bomb us like the Japs
    Last edited by Captain Fantastic; 08-13-2005 at 03:20 PM.

cyflex is offline Associate Member
    I am 36 and have always trained natural until 11 weeks ago. My problem has never been putting on muscle but rather keeping my body fat down. For me it comes down to diet consistency, period. After a personal tragedy a few of year ago (no this is not a pity party) I have had no motivation to stay consistent on the diet. Basically I would diet during the week and party on the weeks. I did train hard so luckily I was able to put on a about 25lbs of muscle along with a bunch of fat. At the start of the year I started to diet but had very little success. Soooo I decided to do a cycle of Somatropin to get a jump start (4IU, 5/2). I started the cycle @ 255lbs and 20%BF. I am now @ 265 at 15.3% BF. The muscle gains (20 lbs) almost seem to good to be true so I am questioning the accuracy of the BF tests. I do look leaner and bigger in the mirror. Actually, I am really excited as the last couple of weeks I have started to see dramatic changes in my strength and overall physique. I am hoping to keep the momentum and lean out even more over the next 3 months.

The question I have now is what kind of impact I can expect changing from Somatropin to Jin? I only purchased 12 weeks up front and my “vendor” has some issues. Also, would it be advisable to add Test?
    Hey bro did you get any bloating at 4ius?
    i did the some thing but i was really f**bloat.. i agree with other bros that jin give bloat problem more than other brands
    Now im jumping from 4 to 4.5iu per day.. its my 3w on 4.5/d and i started bloating again.. damned
    what the hell.. this is sucks coz is summer and u know..
    is there something i can do to reduce the f**bloating??? i watch my diet and sodium

alwayson is offline Associate Member

You gained 10 pounds and dropped BF 5%?

And this is only with GH? or are you using steroids also?

Hey bro did you get any bloating at 4ius?
    i did the some thing but i was really f**bloat.. i agree with other bros that jin give bloat problem more than other brands
    Now im jumping from 4 to 4.5iu per day.. its my 3w on 4.5/d and i started bloating again.. damned
    I did not have any bloating issues on 4IU but I am not overly worried about it because my BF is so high now. I will worry about that when I am under 10%.

You gained 10 pounds and dropped BF 5%?

And this is only with GH? or are you using steroids also?
    Nope I did not take any steriods and I agree that this sounds strange. Like I said I have questions on whether or not the BF tests were accurate (especially the first one). I did use the same person who was consistent with the calipers. I think I am going to get dunked (hydrostatic?) in the next week and then again in 12 weeks. I honestly do not want to put on more wgt at this time. I would be perfectly happy staying the same wgt and losing BF.

alwayson is offline Associate Member
    Forget about the BF tests.

Do you feel that your body has undergone drastic changes by looking in the mirror?

Quote Originally Posted by alwayson
    Forget about the BF tests.

Do you feel that your body has undergone drastic changes by looking in the mirror?
    Yes my upper body has exploded. I don't feel like my BF has decreased as fast as I would like but it is decreasing. I would hope to lose 1-2 lbs of fat a week but it is difficult measuring it because I am putting on lean mass too.

Alwayson, I have the same experience, I haven't noticed the dramatic fatloss that everybody raves about but I have gotten leaner. Of course I started at around 10% so I don't think I was going to loss a lot without altering my diet. But my body has changed.

I see people that I haven't seen in 6 weeks and they all tell me how much bigger I look and I have only put on about 8 pounds since I started GH.

I hope this helps.

tboney is offline Anabolic Member

GH results

I am having the same experience. My upper body has gotten bigger and harder, My strength has gotten better but I am up 15lbs in weight and I know that it is not all lean muscle. My gut has only slightly decreased. I am thinking that alot off the weight is water. I have been on 3ius for 3.5 mos 6on 1 off.

Thread Information