Danbrooks2k is offline Member

igf from gropep what to purchase?

if you go to gropep's website they sell all kinds of IGF and igf type products, I have been told thats where labs like nordicsport and omega get ifg powder and then repackage and resell it....

but I get so confused looking at all of the different products I cant tell one from the other...

I was considering buying a large order of igf-1 ... can anyone point out exactly what product I should be buying...

if anyone knows what exact product I should be looking for, please share with the group...

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    You can not buy from gropep....and your information is not correct if you think Omega and others buy direct from gropep.That's not the case.That much I can assure you.

~Pinnacle~

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    yup, I attempted to order 20mgs of ifg from gropep... no dice, also looking at 50mgs from another research chemical comany... I am sure they will say no to...

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    You can not buy from gropep....and your information is not correct if you think Omega and others buy direct from gropep.That's not the case.That much I can assure you.

~Pinnacle~

Are you saying they are the third in the chain (Omega and MR)? If gropep is the only company that produces, it`s interesting to see how spreads to other suppliers,my concern is the quality of the product,the further it goes down the chain, any risk here?

goose4....

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Are you saying they are the third in the chain (Omega and MR)? If gropep is the only company that produces, it`s interesting to see how spreads to other suppliers,my concern is the quality of the product,the further it goes down the chain, any risk here?

goose4....
    Yes they are.They don't have the credentials ect to qualify to be able to buy from gropep direct.You have to a confirmed scientific research lab in order to buy direct from gropep.These sites have inside connections to science labs to obtain the product they peddle.Those sites aren't labs at all.It's sold and shipped from thier homes in most cases.

~Pinnacle~

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4

goose4....
    are big companies anyway.
    suppliers:

Afsbio (ibt).
    Research Diagnostics inc.
    Cytolabs.
    ASI Bio-Tech Co., Ltd.
    ProSpec-Tany Technogene Ltd.
    Last edited by oswaldosalcedo; 10-15-2005 at 04:15 PM.

Thread Information