Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 48

Thread: HGH Coming off

  1. #1
    lzicc's Avatar
    lzicc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    1,174

    HGH Coming off

    If I was to do an hgh cycle for about 6-8 months, what is it like coming off? I would imagine there would be no pct, but of what I read, after about the first month, you sleep better/feel better and after a few months you start to notice the fat coming off.

    So what is it like coming off? What should I expect or need to do?

  2. #2
    spywizard's Avatar
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    In the Gym, if i could
    Posts
    16,350
    hmmmmmmmmmm.. i didn't experience anything of note... the discomfort in the arms, joints go away..

    no pain in the knee's... and skin looks great..
    The answer to your every question

    Rules

    A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.


    If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

    Why the Police will Kick your ass

  3. #3
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    Quote Originally Posted by lzicc
    If I was to do an hgh cycle for about 6-8 months, what is it like coming off? I would imagine there would be no pct, but of what I read, after about the first month, you sleep better/feel better and after a few months you start to notice the fat coming off.

    So what is it like coming off? What should I expect or need to do?


    I"m not sure if I understand the question Izicc. First you ask what its like coming off, then go into what you would imagine the results wold be when on it then end it with " what is it like coming off."


    How about this? Let me ask you, what are you looking for with the GH???? Let us know what your primary goal(s) are and we can take it from there.



    As far as being on it, its based on goal preference. I run it comlpetely different when bulking compared to cutting.

  4. #4
    lzicc's Avatar
    lzicc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    1,174
    Ok Jay, I am 40 years old and have been working out for about 3 - 4 years. I've ran some cycles over the years. Test/Deca /Eq. I have noticed that my weakest spot is my joints, endurance and my stamina. I want to be able to workout with more intensity than my body seems to currently allow so I can move up to the next level I guess you could say. My age seems to be stopping me. I feel like I can only go so far. Like I hit a permanant plateau.

    I am not competing or anything, I just want to look good and gain some lean mass while lose some fat, strenghthen my joints which to me seem to be my weakest point.

    I am working with an hrt clinic and we are talking about the hgh. I just started a test/deca cycle from them. I am not sure if my insurance is going to flip the bill or not, but I am interested in the hgh. I was thinking about running it 6 - 8 months and see how it goes, then come off for a bit. I just don't want to feel great while on and go back to the way I was before I started. You know how you do a cycle of test, you feel great, but when you come off, you lose energy, feel down and depresses.

    I hope I am stating this correctly.

    Thanks!

  5. #5
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    Quote Originally Posted by lzicc
    Ok Jay, I am 40 years old and have been working out for about 3 - 4 years. I've ran some cycles over the years. Test/Deca /Eq. I have noticed that my weakest spot is my joints, endurance and my stamina. I want to be able to workout with more intensity than my body seems to currently allow so I can move up to the next level I guess you could say. My age seems to be stopping me. I feel like I can only go so far. Like I hit a permanant plateau.

    I am not competing or anything, I just want to look good and gain some lean mass while lose some fat, strenghthen my joints which to me seem to be my weakest point.

    I am working with an hrt clinic and we are talking about the hgh. I just started a test/deca cycle from them. I am not sure if my insurance is going to flip the bill or not, but I am interested in the hgh. I was thinking about running it 6 - 8 months and see how it goes, then come off for a bit. I just don't want to feel great while on and go back to the way I was before I started. You know how you do a cycle of test, you feel great, but when you come off, you lose energy, feel down and depresses.

    I hope I am stating this correctly.

    Thanks!


    Wel said Izicc, this info gives us all a better overall view of you goals. Now we can get more indepth and see what will work for you.

    I have a few clients that are on GH. One imparticular that I"m thinking about b/c he is roughly your age (38) and was complaining about the same things. When you reach a certain age things start to change. Some go out and buy a new fast red car and redline everywhere they go, other gets a tattoo and say "bro" all the time. To each is own right? In saying that my client started feeling "old" and wanted something to make him feel young again. So as some like to call GH as "The Fountain of Youth" I knew that was his calling.

    After 2 months of a nice low dose of 3.3 IU's he was starting to feel much better. He was definitely improving in the gym and was happier by the day. His skin looked much better and both his stamina and endurance was getting better. When someone feels better about themsleves that alone can be enough to excel. If I'm kind of dragging in the day and then someone comes up to me in the gym and compliments me, it right away turns me around and somehow forces me to get a better workout. Sometimes we need that boost. For him, as well as it will for you, GH was perfect!!! He was always a hard worker and progressively gained small incriments of LBM as losing some BF. For a 38 year old man to be losing BF while increasing LBM just off GH and will power, is awesome to see.

    I hope some of this helps. I've said it before and I"ll say it again, GH is a great drug!! If you're in you 20's and looking to get huge, save your money and put it elsewhere. For you at your age, it will work great towards your goal.

  6. #6
    lzicc's Avatar
    lzicc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    1,174
    Thanks Jay. You do understand what I am talking about.

    One more question, the clinic wants me to start at 2iu a day and seemed to want me to stay at that level. If I had to, they said I could go 4iu after a few months, but you could tell that they wanted me to stay around 2iu. This would be 5 on, 2 off. Do you think that 2iu will work good? You can see in my avatar, I'm not fat, but I do have a gut under that shirt. If I could get rid of that with the hgh and a good diet while putting on some mass and feeling somewhat younger again, that would be my goal. Of course I would run test e while doing this.

  7. #7
    tboney's Avatar
    tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,518
    Be patient! It took several weeks for the water to come off. Thats when I noticed the results and fat loss. I saw alot of development in muscle groups that were not noticable before my cycle of gh. good luck!

  8. #8
    lzicc's Avatar
    lzicc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    1,174
    Thanks tboney. I was talking to this clinic and the brand they are prescribing is Somatropin. Does brand matter much? I am not familiar with any of them, just what I see posted on the boards.

  9. #9
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    Quote Originally Posted by lzicc
    Thanks Jay. You do understand what I am talking about.

    One more question, the clinic wants me to start at 2iu a day and seemed to want me to stay at that level. If I had to, they said I could go 4iu after a few months, but you could tell that they wanted me to stay around 2iu. This would be 5 on, 2 off. Do you think that 2iu will work good? You can see in my avatar, I'm not fat, but I do have a gut under that shirt. If I could get rid of that with the hgh and a good diet while putting on some mass and feeling somewhat younger again, that would be my goal. Of course I would run test e while doing this.


    If thats the dose they recommended you to stay with then I would go with that Izicc. 2iu is a great starting dose especially for your goal. Obviously the higher you go the better resutls you will get. As long as you stay under the 4iu mark you shouldn't have a problem with any sides.

    From what I can see in you Avi you look great!!! If you're holding some saturated fat in your stomach that can easily be taken care of through diet. GH will help with general fat loss but I cant see it taking fat off a desired area like your stomach. And dont think 500 crunches a night will help with that either!!!! If you're being monitored by your HRT clinic and have access to these wonderful drugs then you're good to go.


    One question, how many IU's come in each vial? If you dont know that then how many MG's? I'm sure its prescribed in MG's then we can break it down to how we use it. I'm pretty sure Somatropin is an american generic right?

  10. #10
    oldman's Avatar
    oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,607
    The stuff he is looking at getting is probably 9mg or 27Iu's per vial if it is the same as what I am getting which I would assume so since it is the same place.


    Oldman

  11. #11
    lzicc's Avatar
    lzicc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    1,174
    Thanks for the answer oldman. I am still trying to figure out the iu thing. Heck, I just got the mg, ml and cc figured out.

    And you are correct, it will be the same hgh as you are taking.

    Thanks for the complement Jay. I know my gut has some fat, but sometimes I wonder if alot of it is from old age gut sagging. Almost like my core is week. I do a routine just to strengthen my core. I am hoping the hgh will help with that along with removing fat.

    I do know that the Somatropin is an american generic.

  12. #12
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    As Oldman broke it down for you, theres 3iu in 1mg. Thats why he stated 27iu's in the 9mg vial.

    Now here's my question. If you're going to run 2iu's a day at 5on/2off. Then can that GH really remain stable for about 17 days? Can someone answer that or can you possibly ask your doc? From my knowledge GH can remain stable for about 2 weeks tops in BW. I"m surprised that they can stretch 27iu vials at 2iu's a day. Nothing to get you worried though Izicc.

  13. #13
    lzicc's Avatar
    lzicc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    1,174
    Jay, not to sound stupid, but when you say stable, do you mean after it is mixed? If I am thinking correctly, once you mix it you have to use it within so many days and keep it refrigerated, correct? Just wanna make sure I know what I am talking about.

  14. #14
    oldman's Avatar
    oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,607
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    As Oldman broke it down for you, theres 3iu in 1mg. Thats why he stated 27iu's in the 9mg vial.

    Now here's my question. If you're going to run 2iu's a day at 5on/2off. Then can that GH really remain stable for about 17 days? Can someone answer that or can you possibly ask your doc? From my knowledge GH can remain stable for about 2 weeks tops in BW. I"m surprised that they can stretch 27iu vials at 2iu's a day. Nothing to get you worried though Izicc.

    Mine lasts about 12 days.. I may be using more GH than I think..

    When I mix I pull my BW in a regular syringe to 2.7CC and that is what I mix my GH with.. now when I draw up a shot I use a slinpin and draw to the 20 mark. If this is measured out that would come to 13.5 days..

    2.7CC BW = 270 IU's mixed GH (27 IU total)

    270 IU's divided by 20 Iu's = 13.5 days

    13.5 days X 2 Iu's per day = 27 IU's total.

    I know that is @ss backwards but is that not correct in my calculations?


    Oldman

  15. #15
    oldman's Avatar
    oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,607
    Quote Originally Posted by lzicc
    Jay, not to sound stupid, but when you say stable, do you mean after it is mixed? If I am thinking correctly, once you mix it you have to use it within so many days and keep it refrigerated, correct? Just wanna make sure I know what I am talking about.
    There are no stupid questions like this..

    GH should be used within 14 days (must be refrigerated after BW is added).. I don't know if a day or two will make a difference or not but as I noted on last post mine always runs out at day 12.

    Oldman

  16. #16
    fred9's Avatar
    fred9 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    598
    maybe glutamine is a good thing to take after the hgh-cycle...it increases hgh naturally...

  17. #17
    lzicc's Avatar
    lzicc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    1,174
    That makes sense.

    If you use it within 12 days then are you going to exhaust your 6 month supply prematurely then? I believe that is what you said you had onhand.

    I want to make sure I know where I am at money wise so I can plan this out and continue for another 6 months.

    If I go at 2 1/2 iu's, 5 on, 2 off, according to Keith, I will need 12 kits to run it at 6 months, but it sounds like 12 kits may not be enough for 6 months at 2 1/2 iu's.

    If I use

  18. #18
    oldman's Avatar
    oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,607
    In theory it should last but I think sometimes I get a little extra in the syringe so I am sticking a little more than require/set.

    I will be off by a few weeks short of 6 months but I am not too worried.

  19. #19
    lzicc's Avatar
    lzicc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    1,174
    Yeah, being off by a few weeks ain't too bad I guess.

    Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    In theory it should last but I think sometimes I get a little extra in the syringe so I am sticking a little more than require/set.

    I will be off by a few weeks short of 6 months but I am not too worried.

  20. #20
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    Mine lasts about 12 days.. I may be using more GH than I think..

    When I mix I pull my BW in a regular syringe to 2.7CC and that is what I mix my GH with.. now when I draw up a shot I use a slinpin and draw to the 20 mark. If this is measured out that would come to 13.5 days..

    2.7CC BW = 270 IU's mixed GH (27 IU total)

    270 IU's divided by 20 Iu's = 13.5 days

    13.5 days X 2 Iu's per day = 27 IU's total.

    I know that is @ss backwards but is that not correct in my calculations?


    Oldman

    You guys have been really getting down since I hit the gym huh?

    Oldman great job on the calculations!! I still see some people Reconstitute 1ml of water b/c that's what comes with most kits. That will make it way too difficult to measure. What you did was perfect!!! I typically use 6mg 18iu Serostim Vials so Mix 1.8ml of BW. Same diff.

    Now for your comment about it should be lasting 13.5 days. You are totally correct in your conclusion of it lasting 13.5 days. But.............................................Iz icc is running it 5/2 so I tacked on 2 extra days per week. So after 2 weeks I concluded with 17 days. 17.5 days according to you mathematics. Either was I like to round

    SO in saying that 17 days seems long thats why I'm curious in seeing what you doc has to say Izicc.

    Get back to us buddy.

    -Jay

  21. #21
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    Quote Originally Posted by fred9
    maybe glutamine is a good thing to take after the hgh-cycle...it increases hgh naturally...

    Good input. I take 10g of Glutamine peptides with my nighttime Meal replacement prior to bed. Still wake up hungry too!!!!!!

  22. #22
    oldman's Avatar
    oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,607
    I actually have been thinking of adding 5.4 cc of BW and then drawing up 40 IU's instead of what I am doing.. I know it is the same amount but I think each time you draw you lose just a little bit and my "thoughts" were with twice the water you are losing only half the waste.. does that make sense?


    Oldman

  23. #23
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    I actually have been thinking of adding 5.4 cc of BW and then drawing up 40 IU's instead of what I am doing.. I know it is the same amount but I think each time you draw you lose just a little bit and my "thoughts" were with twice the water you are losing only half the waste.. does that make sense?


    Oldman

    Wow they must be big vials. I could never squeeze 5.4mls of BW in the Serostim vials.

    Well I've actually tried something that hopefully will help. When I'm done injecting and the pin is out, I'll pull back all the way on the plunger and push it back as far as it can go. Can't really say I see much come out. Maybe a very minimal amount if I squeeze really hard but definitely not enough that cant make any difference in the outcome. I completely understand what you are saying and it makes sense. Just dont think it's necassary.

  24. #24
    oldman's Avatar
    oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,607
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Wow they must be big vials. I could never squeeze 5.4mls of BW in the Serostim vials.

    Actually they are huge.. well I would say they would hold at least 20ml's of BW


    Oh and to lzicc, I know you probably know and will get instructions.. Vent the GH before sticking the water in and don't shoot the water right on top of the dry Gh.. hit the side of the glass and gently swirl until mixed.. basically try to keep it from foaming up.

    Oldman

  25. #25
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    Actually they are huge.. well I would say they would hold at least 20ml's of BW


    Oh and to lzicc, I know you probably know and will get instructions.. Vent the GH before sticking the water in and don't shoot the water right on top of the dry Gh.. hit the side of the glass and gently swirl until mixed.. basically try to keep it from foaming up.

    Oldman

    20ml's!!!!! That's huge!!!!!

  26. #26
    lzicc's Avatar
    lzicc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    1,174
    Ok, since I am learning alot from you guys on this thread, I am going to try an d make sense of this. Please bear with me. I am having trouble understanding. Let's start small. We'll use the hcg that I have.

    I have 2 - 10ml size bottles in my hcg box that is 10,000 usp total. One is water and the other is the compound. The water bottle is almost full, but the compound one is about 1/4 full of white stuff. I understand that I need to mix the two together. I guess I just pull the water out of one with a syringe and put it in the other until all the water is in the white bottle, correct?

    I have slin pins for this. The lines on the side measure 5 then 15 then 25...I guess this is iu's??? How much do I pull out to have we'll say 1000iu of my hcg?

    Jay, I will find out what they say about the 17 days.

    Oldman, when I get the stuff and see what it looks like, I will most likely be asking you questions before I do my first injection bro.

  27. #27
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    Quote Originally Posted by lzicc
    I have 2 - 10ml size bottles in my hcg box that is 10,000 usp total. One is water and the other is the compound. The water bottle is almost full, but the compound one is about 1/4 full of white stuff. I understand that I need to mix the two together. I guess I just pull the water out of one with a syringe and put it in the other until all the water is in the white bottle, correct?

    I have slin pins for this. The lines on the side measure 5 then 15 then 25...I guess this is iu's??? How much do I pull out to have we'll say 1000iu of my hcg?

    The best thing to do with the HCG is to start a new thread. Its a new topic and can go in a different thread. No biggy though.

    Sounds like you're using 1/2cc slin pins right? Wow 10ml for 10,000usp? In most cases USP is the same thing as IU. It's some kind of trademark of the US Pharnacutical blah blah blah. Anyways, lets keep it simple and say IU

    So you're getting 10,000iu in 10mls? Thats a lot. The HCG I use are 5,000iu 2ml amps. Either way your measurement will be even easier. Treat the HCG as you will the GH as far as reconstituting (mixing) it. Follow the instructions oldman listed in thread #24.
    If 10ml's equals 10,000iu then its easy to see that 1ml will equal 1,000iu's. Ahhhhhhhhhh that's basic math at its best for ya. So if you want to inject 1,000 just inject 1 full cc. So lets hope you have some 1cc slin pins laying around.


    I"m sure you feel more comfortable posting this question b/c you have gotten to know us. Thats great. There are some very knowledgable members on here. Always try to post in the ocrrect forum and it's a piece of cake from there buddy. Always feel free to PM too.

  28. #28
    oldman's Avatar
    oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,607
    No problems on the questions..

    Here is a quick on the HCG on mixing

    Dilute 10,000 IUís by 2.5 cc of water = 4,000 IUís per cc and each insulin syringe (small one with orange cap) is one cc. I think they will recommend you to take 1,000 IUís per day, you will fill up the insulin syringe to the 25 mark. Starting at week 6-7 but I think you might it better to do a smaller amount for a longer time..


    See this thread it will give you all the info you will ever want on HCG.. Adding HCG mid-cycle - what to look out for.

    Oldman

  29. #29
    lzicc's Avatar
    lzicc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    1,174
    I'm just using hcg for an example since I have it right in front of me. My slins are marked 1ml. So for 1000iu's of the hcg, which would be 1cc like you said, I would have to fill that slin up the whole way?

  30. #30
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    Quote Originally Posted by lzicc
    I would have to fill that slin up the whole way?

    If you did it the way I displayed, yes. Oldmans way would be .25cc. Either way it works

  31. #31
    lzicc's Avatar
    lzicc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    1,174
    Ok, I think I've got it. I think my brain took as much as it can tonight. I think that I am making it more difficult than it really is.

  32. #32
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    Quote Originally Posted by lzicc
    I think that I am making it more difficult than it really is.

    Anything is a piece of cake once you know it

  33. #33
    lzicc's Avatar
    lzicc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    1,174
    So I don't necessarily have to mix all 10ml of water that I got with the compound then? I could just mix 2.5 cc's of water with the compound which would make it more potent per cc, right? I told you, I am making this more difficult than it is.

  34. #34
    lzicc's Avatar
    lzicc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    1,174
    By the way Jay you're right. I feel very comfortable talking to you guys. You guys are so helpful, patient and polite.

  35. #35
    oldman's Avatar
    oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,607
    Quote Originally Posted by lzicc
    So I don't necessarily have to mix all 10ml of water that I got with the compound then? I could just mix 2.5 cc's of water with the compound which would make it more potent per cc, right? I told you, I am making this more difficult than it is.

    Correct you do not and I would advise not to use all the water sent with it but how I did it was added X amount of water so when I drew up the shots it was an easy # to remember.

    Keep the questions coming.

  36. #36
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    .

    Keep the questions coming.

    Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees


    Nice nips too Oldman. Cartman is the man

  37. #37
    lzicc's Avatar
    lzicc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    1,174
    Sorry, been at a long meeting this morning.

    Ok, back to business. I didn't know you could water it down like that. I thought that you had to use both bottles completely. That is were I was getting a little lost. So depending on how you water it down will decide how many iu's you have per cc, correct?

  38. #38
    lzicc's Avatar
    lzicc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    1,174
    Also I read something also last night that slin pins are marked for insulin units so it is irrelevent to hcg or hgh, etc. That helped a bit too.

  39. #39
    oldman's Avatar
    oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,607
    Quote Originally Posted by lzicc
    Sorry, been at a long meeting this morning.

    Ok, back to business. I didn't know you could water it down like that. I thought that you had to use both bottles completely. That is were I was getting a little lost. So depending on how you water it down will decide how many iu's you have per cc, correct?

    correct.. look at it this way

    You have some koolaid and one cup of dry power has 30 grams of sugar in it, you add 1 quart of water and you get tasty koolaid with 30 grams of sugar total... now add one gallon of water and you have week koolaid but you still have the same 30 grams of sugar.. so if your goal is to get 30 grams of sugar it does not matter if you add 10 oz of water or 10 gallons the sugar content remains constant.

    mmmm koolaid ooooohhhhhh Yeah!!


    Oldman

  40. #40
    lzicc's Avatar
    lzicc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    1,174
    You have a good way of explaining things to where I understand. So why do they give you so much water? I would rather inject the least amount that I can.

    BTW, I put my order in today. The stuff should be here next Tuesday. I guess the doc is at an anti aging seminar and won't be back till Friday, that is why the delay.

    I feel like a kid at christmas. I am very syced.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •