Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: mixing HGH

  1. #1
    mattiza's Avatar
    mattiza is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    11

    mixing HGH

    If the HGH foams when you mix the vial does it ruin the HGH?

  2. #2
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    Quote Originally Posted by mattiza
    If the HGH foams when you mix the vial does it ruin the HGH?

    How hard did you inject the water into your vial? Did you shoot it on the side of the vial and let it drip down? Some vials have more pressure then others and the minute you stick that pin in there it shoots it right in. In that case you can always puncture the vial and release some of that pressure. You should be fine but next time really take the above steps...........

  3. #3
    mattiza's Avatar
    mattiza is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    How hard did you inject the water into your vial? Did you shoot it on the side of the vial and let it drip down? Some vials have more pressure then others and the minute you stick that pin in there it shoots it right in. In that case you can always puncture the vial and release some of that pressure. You should be fine but next time really take the above steps...........
    Before I could grab the end of the syringe the vial sucked the BW out of the syringe and it foamed.
    Thanks I will be more caefull with the next vial.

  4. #4
    spywizard's Avatar
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    In the Gym, if i could
    Posts
    16,350
    just don't do it anymore.. accidents happen.. but it is a fragile substance, and that's why we run it down the side of the vial..
    The answer to your every question

    Rules

    A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.


    If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

    Why the Police will Kick your ass

  5. #5
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    Quote Originally Posted by mattiza
    Before I could grab the end of the syringe the vial sucked the BW out of the syringe and it foamed.
    Thanks I will be more caefull with the next vial.

    Yea that will happen. Next time puncture the seal a couple of times and release some of that pressure. What kind of GH are you using? I've never had that problem with Serostim but Gensci's Jintropin had a pretty powerful suction to it.

  6. #6
    mattiza's Avatar
    mattiza is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Yea that will happen. Next time puncture the seal a couple of times and release some of that pressure. What kind of GH are you using? I've never had that problem with Serostim but Gensci's Jintropin had a pretty powerful suction to it.

    Using Somatropin.

  7. #7
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    Quote Originally Posted by mattiza
    Using Somatropin.


    Generic US GH. I've heard good things about it. Let us know the results in the future.......................Best of Luck

  8. #8
    pimpdawgin's Avatar
    pimpdawgin is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    229
    Is reconstituted HGH supposed to look completely clear? Just double-checking

  9. #9
    G-Force's Avatar
    G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    London Baby
    Posts
    3,168
    ive been using hygetropin and it has some strong pressure build up in the vial
    i always make sure to run it slowly down the side but it always turns out foamy???

    is the gh not effective when foamy?

  10. #10
    G-Force's Avatar
    G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    London Baby
    Posts
    3,168
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    ive been using hygetropin and it has some strong pressure build up in the vial
    i always make sure to run it slowly down the side but it always turns out foamy???

    is the gh not effective when foamy?

    bump

  11. #11
    Ironman06 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    27
    if it foams a littel does it completely ruin it or just degrade it a little?

  12. #12
    G-Force's Avatar
    G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    London Baby
    Posts
    3,168
    bump

    i cant stop mine from foaming?
    maybe this is just a feature of the hygetropins?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •